Chapter 8

A Possible Dream (Kryber)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tyler's POV


"You said you don't know how to sing, dance, act before.. But how? What did you do to be so good with everything? Now tell us Aj? Is there some kind of magic behind your impressive talent?" the MC ask Aj while wiggling his eyes.

Looking at her expression even thru the television I'm pretty sure she won't tell them, cause it'll be a looong loong story to tell. Hahaha.

But I can still remember the day when I met her the second time.

~flashback~

I was waiting for Jessica in a cafe near her unit, since we're out in the public we don't mind being caught outside, eating, shopping, watching movie together. And since she was kicked out of her group I decided to extend my Label here in Korea because it's originally base in NY. I asked her to sign a contract under my Label and to have her debut as a solo artist, at first she declined my offer but as days goes by, I keep bugging her and just yesterday she agreed on signing a 5 year contract with my company, I don't care what will people think but I cant see the love of my life sulking, being so depress not able to do her passion which is performing, singing, dancing.

So we decided to meet up today to talk about her 1st solo album.

When she arrive I called for a waiter to get our orders, but to my surprise "Aj!" - "Tyler!" we said in unison. Jessica looked at me with a questioning face.

I gave our orders to Aj and she left. Then I told Jessica the whole story of our meet up. "I should thank her for saving the love of my life then" she said while smiling at me. I felt shy, I wasn't surprise on what she said, its just that.. sometimes I still can't believe that she fell for me, with all the suitors, guys out there that adore her.. I'm very thankful to have this girl in front of me, in my life.

Aj came with our order and to our surprise Jessica stood up and hugged her.

Her face was priceless hahaha then Jessica release from the hug and said "Thank you for saving him back there" and gave Aj her sweet yet gentle smile.

Aj shook her hands and answer "O-oh! No! I-Its okay" I can tell she run out of words hahaha, this girl, so I butted in "Hahaha okay I guess that's it for now babe, she has work to do and we have business to discuss" I said while smiling back to Aj.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot about that, thank you again Aj" she said and sat down

"Anytime, just call me if you need anything okay?" I nodded and she left.

After talking about the whole thing with her solo debut we heard a loud voice shouting, when we look to the direction where the commotion is happening I saw Aj being held up by a guy so I run to her but before I got closer to where she is right now the manager went to them and ask "What seems to be the problem sir?" the guy throw Aj to the end of the table and said "That stupid employee of yours spill the hot coffee in my coat!" he said angrily "I'm really sorry sir, we'll definitely give her a punishment for what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter