Chapter 12

A Possible Dream (Kryber)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

I was about to ask Aj if she can accompany me in the supermarket since I don't have any stock in my new unit, but when I got out of my unit I saw her and was about to enter the elevator, but before I can get his attention I heard someone calling him then he stop from his track.

Aish! This girl again! She really pissed me off last time we met in the studio, well she's my label mate as well so we often bump to each other in the company or gatherings.

What makes my blood boil is when she cling her arms to Aj. Tss! Too clingy! Why does this stupid let this crazy b*tch cling to her like she's enjoying it. I cant take this anymore, this people are so annoying! I march to their direction but before the elevator close I stop it and saw Aj looking at me, I shot her my famous icy glare. Serves you right stupid! Then I made my way inside without saying anything. Cause if I do I might end up in a big scandal with this crazy b*tch and this stupid who really looks stupid right now looking uncomfortable. Smirk to that. You better be terrified stupid cause if your not you wont see the sunset tomorrow.

Then this crazy b*tch suddenly spoke. She's really annoying. Good thing the elevator went open after I told them that they are so annoying, I don't want to end up with a cat fight with some crazy b*tch.

Now what to do. Aj can't accompany me since she's with that crazy b*tch. I shot her my death glare this time when they got out of the ele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter