Chapter 17

A Possible Dream (Kryber)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Aj's POV

~back to reality~

"Hey! Are you okay?" Krystal ask while waiving her hands in front of my face.

"A-ah! Y-yeah! What were you asking earlier?" I ask while while unbuckling my seat belt. 

" I ask you why are we here?" She ask raising her left eyebrow. 

"Well, I always wanted to go here. I've never explore Seoul since I came here in Korea and after my debut, busy schedule and overseas. So.. Do you mind if we drop by for a minute?" I ask her while scratching the back of my neck.

"Are you serious??? Well I don't mind. Let's go!" She said shockingly then smiled at me happily. 

She was about to open the door when I stopped her.

"Wait!" I hurriedly went out of my car and walk straight to her side to open the door for her. 

"After you Princess" I said cheekily while slightly bowing my head.

"Stupid!" She said while chuckling. 

After she went out of the car I looked at her and fixed her cap to make sure no one will recognize her. I don't want to be bombarded by reporters in the next few days. 

For all we know there are a lot of paparazzi roaming around wanting to get a big scoop out of the public. 

Don't get me wrong, I mean, I don't mind having dating scandal with Krystal, I'd be glad to, Hahahaha. But I'm just worried, what if she distance herself to me, what if she doesn't like the idea having dating scandal with me. Since the time we started our career both of us haven't been into a dating scandal. 

We just started having casual talk and getting to know each other. I've waited for this for few years since we're both busy with our own schedules when she moved to our label, we didn't had the chance to get to know each other. And I'm not gonna waste this chance and be ruined by those paparazzi.

"Let's go?" I asked her and she nodded in response.

We're now in the lobby area and there are quite a lot of people getting in and out of the tower. I saw a coffee vending machine. "It's pretty cold. Would you like some coffee?" I ask her while directing my eyes towards the vending machine. She just nodded.

"Wait here. I'll be right back" I walk straight to the vending machine and got 2 coffee. 

We took the lift going to the top of the tower. I was really mesmerized by the view. It's really beautiful, specially the view beside me who's currently smiling while eyes are close, feeling the cold breeze. 

"It's so beautiful and relaxing" She said while looking around the place.

"I couldn't agree more" I said while staring at her. She looked at my direction and I think I just saw her blush. Cute!

She cleared  "Ahm should we get a lock as a remembrance?" she said while looking to the other direction.

"We should. Let's go!" I bought 2 locks and we're currently writing something in it. 

"What did you wrote? Can I see it?" She asked while holding her lock smiling at me. 

"Here!" I handed her the lock. I just wrote the date today and our initial. 'A&K'

"Can I see yours?" I ask while eyeing her.

"Nope! Turn around!" She said while I did as I was told. 

"That's unfair!" I said whining. 

"Let's go?" she said while smiling cheekily. 

"Fine" I said while pouting. 

She just chuckled and pinch my cheeks. "Stop pouting" 

We're now on our way to Han River. It's already 4PM when we arrived. There's quite a lot of people, we are now walking side by side when I notice an Ice cream shop.

"Do you like some ice cream?" - "Can we buy some ice cream?" we both said in unison. We laugh at our own silliness. 

"Alright, wait here!" I said then jog straight to the ice cream shop. 

"1 mango and 1 chocolate please" I said to the cashier. She looked at me shockingly. Shoot. I think she recognized me.

"A-ah! O-okay." she said stuttering. 

"Y-You're Aj Liu r-right?" she asked while blushing.

"I get that a lot, but no I'm not" I said whiling smiling at her. I tried to fix my cap to make sure no one else will recognize me. This is harder than I thought. I should have wore my face mask.

End of POV

----------------------------------------------------

Krystal's POV

I'm kinda pissed right now, seeing Aj and the cashier smiling at ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter