Chapter 13

A Possible Dream (Kryber)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

~(Ding dong) ~

"That must be Aj" I was about to open the door when suddenly I remember the big portrait hanging in my living room. Gosh! How am I suppose to hide it now! Its too big! Aaah!'

And I remember I haven't seen Aj's place, I guess that would work.. For now..

I hurriedly open the door and got out of my unit right before Aj see my precious portrait. She'll definitely think I'm one of her crazy fan girl if she sees it.

"Oh! Hey, aah-ahm.. I-I got your ice cream" she said while scratching the back of her head, I wonder why she always do that.. Oh well! I don't mind since its cute!

"It took you 3hrs just to buy an ice cream!?" I tried to sound a bit angry for my plan to work, fingers crossed!
I guess I overdo my acting, she look tense right now, hahaha cute!

"I-iim really so-sorry.. Aah.. aahhm.. I-Iiim j-just w-wondering i-i-iif-" she's so cute! But I have to cut her off cause I really can't understand what she's trying to say.

"Will you stop stuttering, I didn't understand any single word you said, stupid!" Gaaahd! I cant help myself from calling her stupid. Don't misunderstood, I just like calling her stupid, it's like my own endearment for her.. well for now.. *^.^*

I can tell she's sweating right now "I'm a-actually planning t-to cook some pasta,.. A-and if you would like to e-eeat wi-with me.. Ah-aahh I mean i-if you would like to try it?" shes scratching her neck this time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter