Part of My Life...♡

And Then There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


MY: Appa! Why did you do that? Waeeeeee....

AP: What did I do? I was only trying to help you out...don't forget what you asked me to do after your breakup with Hwan...and... you never told me about your Kim Jaewook guy...I mean...

MY: Ahhhh...I didn't know you'd do something like this...it's so out-of-character...you always take what I say as a joke...ahhh...ottohke appa?

AP: You were crying your eyes out...how was that a joke? I'm sorry but...Minyoung ahh... I was really really just thinking of your happiness...

MY: Anii...I'm not blaming you...I just

AP:...I've always done some business deals with this man's father...but last week...he came in place of his father who was unwell...that's how all this happened...

MY: Appa...

AP: How serious are you with Kim Jaewook?

MY: As serious as it gets...appa...I don't want to meet anyone else...

AP: (Looking at her...) How long has it been?

MY: Since our drama ended....

Aboji was silent. This girl...doesn't she tell me anything at all. 

AP: I don't know what to say...Minyoung omma...why aren't you saying anything?

OM: I thought they broke up...ahhh dahaengidaa...(what a relief)...they are still together (smiling proudly at Minyoung)

AP: Will you two stop shooting hearts with your eyes to each other? We have a real crisis here...

MY: Can't you just tell him I'm not interested...

AP: Park Minyoung! I have been in business with his family for 12 years...I can't just say that after all the favours I asked from him to meet you. He agreed although he doesn't know which daughter he'll be meeting...that's how much he trusts me...

OM: Keurae Minyoung ahh...he knows you and your unni are both single...your appa never told him which one...he is a good guy...we can't be inconsiderate to him..

MY: Ottohke kerom...? Don't ask me to do this to Jaewook...no matter how easygoing he is...he's still a man...we're already dating secretly as it is...it's tough on him and us...

Everyone was quiet for a while...thinking. Finally...

AP: I don't see it as a big deal...I mean your boyfriend has not officially come and meet us anyway...so 

MY: Appa!

OM: Minyoung appa!

MY: We're dating appa...we're not getting married...don't do that...that's why I didn't want to tell you earlier...you always rush things...(whining...)

AP: Arasso...arasso...

OM: Ask for Jaewook's thoughts then. Tell him the truth...

MY: What? If he's the one doing this... I'd flip! Andwae...

AP: That's because your jealousy level is through the roof...maybe he's more sensible...tell him the truth...if he's as great as your omma has been describing to me...he'll understand...

MY: But...(Minyoung didn't see how it was possible for him to understand...and she wanted to protect him the most)

Knowing his uncertainty regarding her feelings for him at times made Minyoung hesitant. The deeper in love they were...the more he showed his vulnerability to her...she didn't want to take advantage of that. What can I do...?

MY: Appa...can I go and talk to him?

AP: To his place?

Minyoung nodded...

OM: Go ahead...this is not something to talk about over the phone anyway...talk to him slowly...

AP: Just be careful...you're still dating secretly...if news breaks I'll force him to marry you...hahaha

MY: Appa...how can you joke about that? 

AP: Because you look like you're going to break apart right now...I get it...he's important to you...

MY: I'll go to his place tomorrow after my shoot...

Aboji looked at the worry in his daughter's eyes...so she loves him...a lot.  He suddenly felt a little guilty of his one-sided plan. I should have known...but not being around her often, I missed the signs...

AP: Don't worry...try to make him understand...okay?

Minyoung nodded.

MY: Omma! I want to make some kimchi and side dishes to bring to him tomorrow...

OM: I'll help you...let's go!


      🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

 

The next day...at Jaewook's place.


Minyoung was exhausted...body and mind. She had just ended her shoot 2 hours ago and had been cleaning Jaewook's house for an hour. She had filled up his fridge with all the side dishes and kimchi she made yesterday. Jaewook wasn't home yet. After she was done...she took a shower and put jaewook's shirt and pants that she wore just now in the washer. She put on her own clothes...black jeans and a black top.  She rested at the sofa...and waited for him. Oppa...hurry home...

Now her mind was at work. How do I tell him so he'll take it gently...ahhhhh...

After some time. 

Someone pressed the password and the door was unlocked.

AN: We should've told him we're coming...he might not like us barging in like this...

ON: Yeobo...he's our son...we can come anytime...

AN: Even so...he's 37...not 17 okay...he might be doing things he doesn't want us to see...

ON: Yeobo...he's 37 not 27...he's passed that age...

Still bickering, they walked in and went to the kitchen...

ON: He's been cleaning up...look at this kitchen...it's spotless...

AN: Sesanghae...(looking into his fridge)...he's got more side dishes and kimchi than us...where do I even pun the ones we bring?

ON: What? That's impossible...(turning around)

Abonim put all the containers on his kitchen counter and suddenly froze there...

ON: Yeobo? What's wrong? Is it your chest again?

He told her to keep quiet and pointed at the sofa. Omonim looked at the direction and she was shocked!

ON: Omona! Yeobo! There's a woman! 

AN: I can see that...

ON: His woman?

AN: How should I know? Let's get out! (Already tip toeing away...)

ON: Aniya...I want to see...he never said anything about who he's seeing although I know he's seeing someone. I'm curious...

AN: There's a reason if he's not telling...let's just quietly go...

Abonim was already at the door but stopped when his wife was gone. She was already in front of sleeping Minyoung at the sofa...taking her photo.

AN: Yeobo! What are you doing? Are you a papparazzi?

Quickly went to her.

ON: Yeppeuda...(staring at Minyoung...)  She must have brought all the food yeobo...all Jaewook's favourite...aigooo...uri adeul...he's so lucky...

AN: Arasso...arasso...let's go already...(but paused to look at Minyoung again)...she really is beautiful...who is she yeobo? You know her?

ON: Not really...but I don't care. I like her already...her face is beautiful...maeumdo yeppune (her heart is also beautiful)

AN: Isn't she...? (both staring at her now...) but she looks famous though...I'm a little worried...(remembering Jaewook's famous ex)

ON: I'm sure she loves him enough to do all these for him...famous or not...besides...who else can he meet in his line of work?

Omonim brought a small blanket from Jaewook's room and covered her. It stirred Minyoung and she slowly opened her eyes...

MY: O..oppa? (Still squinting her eyes...when her vision cleared....she jumped from the sofa)

ON: Omo! We're sorry....we're not strange people...we're his parents...Jaewook's parents...

Minyoung felt like fainting...omaigaaad...parents?? How do I even look right now?? This is a disaster! She immediately bowed to them...Oppa! Help!

MY: I'm so sorry...I am Park Min Young.  Please forgive my intrusion...abonim...omonim...I am...Jaewook oppa and I..

Omma smiled at her jittery introduction...and she was still bowing...not lifting her face...

ON: Please look up before you hurt your back...and sit down here...

Omma took her hand and had her sit next to her. Abonim was seated oppos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter