This Feeling ♡

And Then There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


MY: Shik ahh...can you print out just these 3 scenes. The whole book is a little heavy to carry around....

HS: Sure noona. 2 copies as usual? 

MY: Nahh...tonight I'll just share with oppa...

HS: You're very comfortable with him noona...it makes your chemistry jjang!!

MY: Keurae?...Komapta...hehe

HS: Oh I almost forgot! Noona...you know Sunmi noona right? 

MY: Oppa's stylist? Yes...wae? 

HS: She's dating Dong wook sunbaenim...(announcing)

MY: Aisyhhh....this kid!! (glaring at him)...you become the gossip ahjumma again? Shhhhh!!(putting her finger on her lips)

HS: Ah waeyoooo?...Everyone knows it...(making faces)

MY: I justtttt....got to know that a few seconds ago thanks to you, ahjummonim...

HS: There's a reason I am telling you this Park Minyoung baewoonim (actress)...she says she's so afraid people would know she is dating him that she doesn't even call him with any endearing terms...even over the phone...

MY: See? I told you....shhhhh!! Nothing good comes out from people knowing...so why did you blurt it out like that?

HS: Because I am trying to make a point here...

MY: I don't see the point..and you still sound like a busy body...

HS: Ouchhh...noona (holding his chest)

MY: Kekeke...serves you right! (Reading her script again)

HS: The thing is...she said she heard you calling "your boyfriend" at the filming set a few weeks ago...

MY: (Throws away her script) M...mwo? Yaaa...na namjachingu isso?  (Do I have a boyfriend?)

HS: Exactly. So I automatically denied it...

MY: Automatically? Tchhh...yaah! Automatic museun...(What automatic...)

HS: I got so used to it...it becomes automatic noona...keundae...she didn't seem to believe me...coz she heard you with her own two ears...

MY: Omo! What? Ahhhh...lemme think...which phone call is this? I never make calls during....(massaging her head trying to recall) Think Minyoung...think!!

HS: She said you were speaking in aegyo, with love dovey name-calling and whispering 'I love you' ....yadaaa yadaaa yaadaa (mocking her aegyo)... so she walked away...

MY: Me? I did that? Yahh Shik ahh (laughing) chamm...you know I never do those things...d..did I?(self doubting now)

HS: ...Okay maybe I exaggerated a littt...tle bit...

MY: Neo!! B..but why did she tell you that? I mean wait...I don't even have a 'that'! 

HS: She's just concerned for you. She hopes you will be more careful so that people won't know...since she's also dating in secret...

MY: Huh? I mean...that's nice of her to say...but I am not dating anyone...Shik ahh...

HS: Exactly...so I thought I'd just let you know...just in case you are "dating" and not telling me about it (pouting...clearly unhappy)

MY: Yahh...don't pout like that...it's...anidaa...go...go and photocopy my script...

Hyunsik smiled and left her alone in the van. She was trying hard to make sense of the situation when her phone rang.  She took it out of her purse and answered...it was Aeri. 

AR: Yeoboseyo....Jagiyaa? Pappo? Can you talk for a bit?

MY: Unggg Jagi....Waee? Is someth...

A realisation suddenly hit her from hearing herself speak on the phone. 

MY: Chamkkan...(hang on...)

'Jagi?' Aegyo? Sarang?...Omo! Did she hear me speak to one of the girls over the phone? Minyoung quickly remembered the call she answered from Aeri on the set the day she had that 36 missed calls. She covered in shock...so that's why she said...

MY: Omo...jagi...I got to go for a while. It's urgent...

AR: Kwenchana? Mwondae?...wait!...you are still coming tonight right?

MY: Yes...yes...jagi...I gotta go now. I'm hanging up..

Minyoung abruptly exit the van and looked around for Sunmi. She still had rollers in her hair and was wearing slippers...I need to tell her that she misunderstood...just to be safe...

Finally she spotted Sunmi at Jaewook's van and she came closer. She was chatting with Jaewook...

MY: Aisyhhh!! Why is oppa there? I will sound like an idiot talking about this in front of him.

Minyoung decided to do it later but Jaewook already spotted her and waved at her to come closer. Totally unaware of how she looked, she approached them...

MY: Oppa...Sunmi ssi...

SM: Minyoung ssi...omo! do you need any help with that? The rollers are about to fall off...

MY: Ahh...this?...thank you...I must look terrible

JW: Wae? You look cute though...

Sunmi glared at him and made signals with her eyes for him to stop and he immediately looked away...Minyoung was embarrassed... They all cleared their throats at the same time...

MY: (Obvious Jaewook oppa being obvious)

JW: (I want to disappear right now)

SM: (This guy is really....aigoo)

As Sunmi was done helping Minyoung with the fallen rollers, Minyoung quickly left them. Okay that was awkward! These two...

As she turned around and saw them chatting...it finally dawned on her...

MY: Seolma....ani ji?  (It can't be...no right?). They are so close...di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter