Truly Wanting...♡♡

And Then There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaewook slowly opened his eyes in the morning...the sunlight glaring through the bedroom window making his vision blurry. After a while...he saw Minyoung looking at him, smiling...she was propped up beside him...

MY: Yo namchin...did you sleep well?

She pushed his bangs aside...he took her hand and kissed it.

JW: Did you sleep well?...I...(stretching...)...ouch...why am I sore all over? 

MY: Huh?

JW: What exactly did you do to me last night? (over reacting)

MY: Me? I was...(playing innocent)

JW: Ah haa...somebody locked and squeezed me tightly I couldn't even move...ouch! Ah! (eyeing her reaction)

MY: Omo! I didn't...I was just...mianhamnida (admitting is the easiest)...

Jaewook laughed at her reaction and pulled her back beside him.  She looked beautiful in the morning, her long locks reflecting against the morning sun ray. What a sight to wake up to...I'm a lucky man.

JW: So this is how it feels like...waking up next to you... (he lazily ran his fingers along her shoulder...squeezing it at times)

MY: How does it feel? Besides painful...(she smiled cheekily)

JW: (pinched her cheek)...wonderful...I almost don't mind the pain...

MY: That's how much I want to hang on to you...think of it that way...

JW: I...will....try? (smiling naughtily)

MY: Good...

JW: You kick a lot too...hahaha

MY: Omo!...No I don't...(gives up)...where does it hurt, kwanjangnim?

They both laughed simultaneously...

MY: I dunno what's wrong with me...sorry oppa...

JW: Mmm (shaking his head)...I just know you are not a cuddler...but you still wanted to cuddle...wae?

MY: Coz it's normal to cuddle right? I mean I do love it...just not the whole night...I mean who likes to cuddle the whole night?

JW: Your romantic boyfriend does...mian

MY: Omo oppa...I will try...to be...more normal...

He smiled shyly and looked down...

MY: Don't do that...you always do that...

JW: What? What did I do?

MY: You smile and look down shyly like that...you make me...aisyhhh...just don't do it...

He smiled the same way again...

MY: Staaaphhh! You do it on purpose don't you? I thought it was just a gay thing...

JW: Yeah...the guys love that too...you're joking right?

MY: Anyway...don't do it infront of other women...or me....just don't...

JW: Why won't I do it if my girlfriend likes it? Her face is all red right now...

He pulled her so that she's partly rested on his chest...she was still protesting...

JW: My rocker, no-cuddling, biting girlfriend...

MY: My shy, romantic, mercilessly-teasing boyfriend...why are we so different?

JW: Why not? Two puzzle pieces can't fit if they are the same...how lucky we are to be different around the edges...

MY: Wahhh...the things you say...you are really...a player aren't you?

JW: Yes...I only need one audience though...you..

MY: I feel lucky...(sarcastic)...now...let's get up and shower...

Jaewook looked at her...clearly about to again...

MY: Separately...separately...(what is he thinking?)...I'll go first...

Minyoung jumped out of bed...and immediately Jaewook noticed...

JW: Minyoung aah...w..where are your pants? 

She only had her grey tee on and her legs were bare. The tee barely covered her.  He recalled her wearing a pajama bottom last night. Where did that disappear to?

MY: (casually) I'm wearing one...short pants...it was a little warm last night, with all the snuggling so...I think I will get breakfast going...you shower first oppa...I'll get your clothes...

She went to the closet and tip toed to reach his clothes...Jaewook's eyes widened...

JW: Mi...Minyoung ahh...I can see your....(his heart palpitating) stop! Just stay put! I'll get them myself...

He quickly got up and sat at the edge of the bed...

MY: Come on...! (rolling her eyes)...Oppa, you have seen many women in less than this...so don't

JW: Yes...many...maybe hundreds...

MY: Omo...are you bragging? So considering that...this is nothing...

JW: But I wasn't in love with them! Who cares what they wear or not wear! They are not...you 

MY: Gosh...you're so calculative...(trying to pick a fight)

JW: Ah molla! I am protesting against the Boyfriend Well-Being Clause...

MY: Boyfriend Well-Being...chamm!! 

JW: Yes! Number 1: Let's not dress ily if we plan to take things slow...

MY: Hah! (Pretending to laugh...)...

JW: Yes...let's help each other out...we're alone in a house here...

MY: Who says I wanna take things slow? You said it not me...Maybe I don't...maybe I want it now...(only thinking about winning)

JW: Minyoung ahh...(she isn't listening to what she's saying, is she?)...that sounds a little...

MY: Omo!!(covered )...look what you made me say...

Jaewook laughed at her but Minyoung felt like dying of embarrassment. He always tricked me...that should be my specialty...

JW: Aigoo. So you want it now?(laughing)...Come here...

MY:(still upset)...what...am I stupid? No way!

Jaewook got up and tried to go to her but she dodged him. 

MY: Go take a shower...whatever. I'm going outside to see the ducks...

JW: You're not going anywhere in that...

MY: The ducks won't care...

Jaewook chased her around until he caught her. He hugged her while going around the room picking out her clothes and towel. Minyoung was protesting but Jaewook was too strong she couldn't break free.  He brought her to the bathroom door, and gave all the stuff to her. He turned pouty Minyoung around and nudged her to get into the bathroom before closing the door for her.

JW: Mianhae...sweetheart!  (He chuckled outside the door)

MY: Tonight I'm sleeping on the couch!

She shouted from inside the bathroom.

Jaewook smiled. Not happening...girlfriend. He chuckled and went to the kitchen to wash up and brush his teeth first.  He looked at the weather outside and it looked like it will rain.  He was planning to take her to the local market and do a little sight seeing today. Looks like we have to make it short. He took out his phone and checked the weather and his plan for the day.


      🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤


The girls were at the cafe when they received a long distance call from Minyoung. They were excited and happy for her development with Jaewook...and they wanted to hear the details. They put her on speaker phone.

MY: Yaa...make sure no one is around...

AR: Nope...the cafe is closed now...so tell us...

MY: What...

HN: Well...how did you guys get together? Was he surprised?

Minyoung told them the whole story and the girls were screaming excitedly...

MY: Aren't you guys a little too happy? Haha...

AR: Keromm...you have been so miserable these past weeks...our stomach were hurting even looking at you. We deserve this happy ending as much as you do!

MY: Gosh! 

HN: So have you guys...y'know...done it?

Both Minyoung and Aeri shouted 'Yaahhh!'

AR: Filter! You got no filter...how can you say that?

HN: What did I do? Coz it's an issue for her...so I'm worried...

MY: We haven't...

HN: See? (Looking at Aeri)..I told you...

AR: You pushed him away? Minyoung ahh...(worried)

MY: Not exactly...he sensed my hesitations... or fear...so he just...said we should take our time...and don't think too much about it...

AR: Awwww...he's so wonderful...Jagi yaaa...don't let this one go...

MY: I literally did that...hahaha (remembering their sleeping position last night)...anyway...he said only when I am ready...

HN: But....What is this I'm sensing?...

AR: Hmmm....you don't sound too happy...seolma....

HN: Jagiyaaa...you...you want to be with him?

AR: You feel differently don't you?...wahhh! Daebak... I wanna cry...

HN: You're totally in love with him...Aeri come here...

They both hugged each other....dramatically.

MY: You guys hugging each other, aren't you? Chamm! I have crazy friends. No wonder I am not normal...

AR: So just grab him then...Hyuna would do that...

HN: Yaaa...I'm a okay...

AR: What ever...those cats outside will believe you...

MY: But Aeri yaa...

AR: Hmm?

MY: What if things change after that? What if I'm not what he expected...just like...

AR: Minyoung ahh...that won't happen...he loves you...

MY: So did Hwan...he loved me too...but things changed after...

HN: Because you were not in love with him...you just thought you were...

MY: After we got physical...I just...

AR: You never wanted to be with him like that in the first place...you were just not meant for each other. It's good you discovered that early...

HN: You never even said you loved him, remember?...it bothered him so much...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter