All My Life...♡

And Then There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dusk was slowly approaching as Minyoung made her way into her house compound. She was holding a few paper bags of pastries. The house was already lighted...

MY: Uh...unni must have left the groceries already...

She unlocks the door and went to the kitchen to put and organize the stuff she had bought. She took off her cardigan and washed her hands. She opened the fridge to see all the groceries already put away nicely. 

MY: Yokshii uri unni...

As she turned her gaze towards the sofa...she saw someone sleeping there. Oh! Oppa is here...and took out the pastries from the paper bags...Then she paused...Wait...what did I just say? She looked up again...

MY:(squinting her eyes) Jj..Jaewook oppa? (...then she shook her head) Am I seeing things now?

She cautiously walked halfway towards the living room...

Rubbing her eyes again just to make sure she wasn't hallucinating...

MY: Huh?....he's still there...I'm not dreaming...b..but what...? 

She came closer to examine him. He was sleeping with his head on the armrest and his legs crossed. Still in his black jeans and light beige shirt, she could smell the scent of coffee and mixed perfume...he must've just arrived. He stirred for a bit in his sleep and adjusted his head position at the sofa...

Minyoung's heart started beating uncontrollably...a mix of emotions came flooding in..anxiety, happiness, relief...What exactly am I feeling right now?? I think I'm in shock...she held her hand on her chest to calm herself down.

Now kneeling right in front of him, she immediately felt like crying. She was struggling to remember why they broke up. Everything became less and less important now that he was there in person.  I'm really in love with you, aren't I? Everything that happened don't seem to make sense anymore...

Oppa...Are you mad at me? Have you forgiven me? Why are you here? Minyoung didn't know what to do...but decided that facing him sooner was best. I will take it all...as long as you stay. 

MY: Oppa? (trying to wake him)...Jaewook oppa...

Jaewook slowly opened his eyes to see Minyoung's face right in front of him...immediately he felt his heart skipped a beat, her sad expression tugging him. It finally felt real...his heart ache at how much he's missing her...but he knew they had to talk things out first in order to move forward.

JW: Nollasso? (Are you surprised? He spoke softly as he got up to sit...)

MY: Yes...oppa...how did...you...?

JW: Are you upset?

MY: Upset? No...of course not...are...you? (Hesitantly...)

JW: A little...mian (looking down)...I know I shouldn't be...

MY: I...I don't blame you...I must've really hurt you...mianhaeyo oppa...(tears that she held back immediately flowed from her eyes)

JW: Don't cry...why are you crying? I didn't say that to make you cry... (wiping her tears)...I should learn to lie a little at times...

MY: No...I'm glad you're being honest...it's just...I disappointed you...I was...

JW: You were just tired...the situation...must've burdened you so much...it was my fault...mianhae

MY: How was it your fault?..You didn't do anything...I promised to tell you everything, but I didn't...mianhaeyo oppa...I really wanted to see you to apologize...

JW: I should've called you but I was too shocked and too proud...Sunmi told me you wanted me to do as Yuri asked...so I wanted to win first before going to you...I thought wrong...by that time you and Hwan...

MY: There's nothing between me and Hwan...how  could there be...

JW: I thought you left me for good...

MY: I thought you left me for her...(crying again)

JW: That's not possible...

MY: I couldn't take it...she's just everything I'm not and...more

JW: She's not the one I want...you know that...I said it to you all the time...I thought you believed me...

MY: I did...but

JW: I woke up alone...without you...

MY: Oppa...

JW: Why do we do this to each other? I don't think I can survive anything like this again Minyoung ahh...I fell apart so quickly...

MY: I will never...

JW: That night...you said you loved me...and we made love for the first time...then why

MY: I wanted to show you...that I was yours completely...so that you'd know I'd be waiting for you...

JW: How can we look back at that memory without feeling hurt? Minyoung ahh...(his voice choking...)

MY: I didn't think about it that way...oppa...will you ever forgive me?

JW: Will you ever trust me? What I feel for you...who you are to me...(his eyes began to well up)

MY: I do trust you...I just have the worst ways of showing it...oppa sorry...(seeing him tear up made her sadder)

JW: Then...just talk to me next time...when you feel weak, jealous, tired...anything...I will assure you...hmm?

MY: I will...

JW: Komawo...keurigo, keuman mianhae (and...don't be sorry anymore)...stop crying now...okay?

MY: I can't...the tears won't stop...

JW: Are you that sad? (Consoling her...)

MY: Yes...

JW: Don't be...my love for you...never changed...

Minyoung cried even harder...He gathered her in his arms and just let her cry...patting her back softly. Minyoung felt the comfort she longed for in his arms and she couldn't stop crying thinking that she almost lost him. 

JW: Ijae kwenchana...(it's alright now...)

Her body shook as she sobbed and Jaewook held her tightly...he knew that anything he said or do wouldn't be able to make her stop crying. She needed to let it all out...after a while, when her sobs subsided, she slowly fell asleep...in his arms.  He carefully carried her to bed and tucked her in.

It really doesn't matter to me anymore Minyoung ahh...who's at fault or why it happened. What matters now is that you're right here...with me. He sat at the bedside watching her sleeping for the longest time...

Minyoung awoke in the middle of the night and quickly rubbed her eyes...wanting to check if he was there. He was sleeping next to her, and she let out a sigh of relief...she touched her face and realised he has cleaned it for her as always, but she still had her dress on. He was already changed into his night wear.

Minyoung got up and looked for her change in her closet.  She immediately took off her dress...looking at him from time to time to make sure he was sleeping. He suddenly turned around in his sleep, facing the other way...She put on her loose night shirt and long pajama bottom before getting back in bed. 

She scooted closer to him and just rests her face on his back. It feels so good and warm...oppa...to be near you...thank you for coming here. 

MY: Jaljayo oppa...

And she closed her eyes...She was afraid of how he might react if she held him, so she just nudged a little closer to his back...not wanting to part from him...


      🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤


Morning came and as Jaewook opened his eyes, he turned to check if she was there...but she wasn't. He abruptly got up and looked around...

JW: Minyoung ahh...where are you?

He checked the kitchen but it was still unattended...then he heard the bathroom door opened. Minyoung came out, wrapped in a towel...her hair wet. He quickly turned and looked outside through the kitchen window...switching on the cof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter