Because I do...

And Then There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SM: What are we going to do now? I feel so bad for Jaewook oppa...

DW: Mianhae...I never thought he was...I mean...who would've guessed?...You know that complicated guy doesn't fall so easily...

SM: (eyeing Dongwook angrily)...keuraedo....why didn't you tell me?...yojachinghundae! (I'm your girlfriend!)

DW: I told you I'm sorryyyy...coz I knew from JiEun she is dating so...

SM: Jieun...Jieun Jieun!! I'm so sick of that girl...can she lay off all the men in my life!! Jjajeungna! No wonder she didn't even blink when Jaewook oppa took this project...she knew Minyoung was not single...I should've suspected something...

DW: You think he won't like her...if he had known? That guy....?

SM: Well...maybe he would...but at least his interest won't grow out of hand...and he won't hope for anything...oppa...you didn't see the look in his eyes...when he knew...

DW: I can imagine...What about filming? He

SM: It's fine...you know him. But he tries to keep a distance after the takes...and Minyoung is...well not really helping...

DW: Huh? What do you mean?

SM: Oppa...I think she really likes him...but

DW: What? So she's two-timing? 

SM: But she was careful before and now she is so carefree...Jaewook oppa is really having a hard time staying away...it's so hard to watch...

DW: Maybe she has broken up...

SM: She said, 'Jagiyaaa...saranghae' (immitating Minyoung), you still think she has broken up? Even I don't say that to you...

DW: I am still waiting though...(winking at her)

SM: Oppa...can you focus? (Rolling her eyes)

DW: Arasso...what can we do? I can't even talk to Jieun...she'll go crazy if she knows he likes Minyoung...no! It has to be kept secret...

SM: I'm going talk to Hyunsik...I can't take this! Jaewook oppa stopped me before...but this time I need to find out. Something is definitely off...

DW: What can Hyunsik tell you? 

SM: At least Hyunsik will know something... Who else can I ask...You should see them oppa. It's like they are not on the same page...arghhh this is so frustrating!

        🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

 

Minyoung had been feeling that Jaewook is trying to avoid her. Although he was more or less the same...but he was not as clear about his intention compared to before. Did he lose interest? But judging from him stealing glances and getting caught a few times by her, she knew that wasn't the case. It was puzzling but Minyoung wasn't too worried. She was going to go for it no matter what...as long as he is still interested. She never believed that guys had to do everything in relationships any way. It's all about equal needs and wants...Of course...as long as the interest is mutual. Who says the guys have to work harder? He had been doing it all on his own till then. Now she will gladly take over.

With that in mind, she decided to gently seduce him over the phone. The thought itself made her laugh out loud...

MY: (Aigooo the things you make me do...) Keurae...Minyoungie fighting!! 

And she dialed his number. He picked up on the second ring. She had to laugh...why bother keeping your distance if you are this interested oppa? Kwiyowo jinjja...

MY: Oppa...are you feeling alright?

JW: Uh? Yeah....wae? (Finally she calls!)

MY: No...it's nothing...I just feel...I dunno...maybe you are mad at me or something...

JW: (You promised yourself not to be obvious Jaewook...) Mianhae...did I act that way?...I just...have a lot of things on my mind lately...

MY: Is it the ratings? I mean..

JW:  No! You know it's not....(silence)...Minyoung...there isn't a problem right...you calling me at night?

MY: Hmm?? We always talk at night...why would there be a problem? Do you...

JW: I mean maybe you have 'other' people you need to talk to at night like this...

MY: My friends will shout at me if I disturb them at night...hahaha...no...you are the only one I talk to...does it bother you?  (How's that for a start? Too strong?)

JW: (this girl...stop giving me hope like that)...Minyoung ahh...when you said you wanted to get married.. 

MY: Oppa...you said you won't make fun of me.  I am not desperate yet you know.. I have...

JW: (...a boyfriend? I know...)...Aniya...I just want to know...what kind of person...

MY: My ideal type? (It's you...oppa)

JW: Hooh...(why do I dig my own grave?)

MY: Well...I like someone who l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter