Nae Sarang...♡

And Then There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MY: Jagideul!! Yahhhhhh!!! Bogoshipeo!!!!

The girls looked up and saw Minyoung and Hwan at the cafe door...they couldn't believe their eyes. 

HN: Yaaa...Park Minyoung!! (about to cry)

AR: Minyoungie??

They both rushed to her and hugged her...jumping around happily...Aeri helped her out of her coat and Hyuna took her sling bag from her.  Hwan just stared at the girls and gave them their moment. It has been more than 2 months since they saw each other.

HN: Chamkkan...I'm going to lock the cafe door....wait there!

MY: Yaaa...I can't go anywhere anyway...

AR: (Holding her while sitting down)...you look good jagi...

HN: Ya...nappeun kijibe! (Bad girl)...don't you ever do this to us again! 

MY: Hyuna yaa...neo uro? (You crying?)...

HN: No I'm not..(obviously crying)

AR: Hwan mian...we're a little...

JH: Don't worry...I'm used to it! I'll just go and make a cupper for myself...that alright, managernim? 

Hyuna nodded and he went to the coffee machine....making his cappucino.  He made an Americano for Minyoung aswell.

AR: Filming ended?

MY: Ung...two days ago...it's pre-produced so my part is done...they need to dub it anyway...my Chinese is not that great...

JH: Mine is worse...

HN: How's your new hotel branch in Taiwan, Hwan? 

JH: The usual...the manager is pretty much independent now, so I don't have to go that often...

AR: Has she been crying? (referring to Minyoung)

MY: Yaa...I'm right here...ask me directly...

JH: Not that I've seen...

MY: See? I'm okay...

JH: But...

MY: Lee Jihwan...(warning him...)

JH: (not afraid...)...she's a little too happy at times...it's quite scary...

AR: Ahhhh....so she's in denial phase...

MY: What are you talking about? I'm happily...moving...on...

HN: Why did you run away then? Suddenly taking a Taiwanese project that you haven't even considered before...

AR: How did you tell him? You never told us anything...I'm sure he tried calling...

MY: He didn't... (pretending not to be affected...)

JH: He's angry maybe...

AR: He doesn't get angry...easily....(looking at Hwan's questioning expression)...it's just the way he is...trust us...

JH: Well...he must've felt something...he's in love with her...

MY: Was...(correcting him)

HN: You don't know that...

AR: He never said that...don't assume...

JH: He has some strong backing I see...(referring to her besties)

MY: He left with her for Japan...so...

AR: But nobody knew why he was there...so we shouldn't speculate...he might be thinking the same way about you and Hwan...

MY: But Hwan has a reason to be there...I didn't purposely go with him...aniya!..Can we not talk about this?...Hwan is happy right now...let's not spoil it!

HN: Yaaa...introduce her to us...when are you going to do that?

JH: She's shy...soon, okay.  

MY: Ehem...I think I deserve thanks for introducing you guys...why am I not hearing it?

JH: Thank you...matchmaker-nim...hahahah...here...Iced Americano for you...

AR: You must be happy to death...fanboy's dream come true...she's pretty...

MY: Keromm...a fine actress too...we had fun filming in Taiwan...

JH: Our families met last month...

AR: Ahhhh....I'm jealous!! We'll get to go to Taiwan right? For your wedding?

JH: Absolutely...two rooms for my girls...Minyoung ahh...I better get going first. I will see you tomorrow with Omonim? I want to invite her personally...is Abunim back in town aswell?

MY: Yeah...he will leave with omma the day after to the family home. Mom is making kimchi and side dishes for me today...with Leon...hahah.

JH: Arasso...see you tomorrow...

MY: Hwan ahhh...komawo...for everything...

Hwan opened his arms for a hug and Minyoung got up and hugged him. 

JH: You...need to be happy too...promise? (He patted her head affectionately)

MY: Promise...komawo...

JH: Mmmm....okay girls...bye!

Hyuna opened the locked door and let him out.  Then she quickly draw down the shutters of the cafe...

From across the street, Jaewook had to look away...he couldn't bear seeing her with Hwan that way. The little hope he had in him just now was slowly diappearing. After composing himself, he turned to Sunmi and got into the car.

Taking off his mask...

JW: We shouldn't have come...

SM: I'm sorry oppa...I was too excited about unni coming back...I didn't think she would be with...

JW: She has moved on...(remembering the news he read about Hwan being in Taiwan and their hug he saw just now)...she looks good...they look happy...

SM: I will find out from Hyuna and Aeri unni...

JW: Hajima...how can I go to her when she's with someone else? I have my pride too...

SM: But she wants you to go to her oppa...she's waiting...

JW: Didn't you see? Does she look like she's waiting for me?? 

SM: Did we take too long dealing with Yuri unni...?

JW: She knew it wouldn't be easy...that's why she left...she knew it would take time if closure was important...and now that it's over...why do I still lose her? 

SM: Oppa...you haven't lost her...

JW: I understand her decision...I kept making things hard for her...but why did she come to me...that night...if she wants to let go like this?

SM: She loves you oppa...no woman would just leave after being with their lover...she has got more to lose...please think about that...

JW: Sunmi yaa...let's just go home...

Sunmi turned around and started driving away.  She was the one Minyoung entrusted to tell Jaewook about her decision that morning.  She had never seen Jaewook more devastated before...he was about to call Minyoung when Sunmi told him that Yuri went looking for her. Yuri was the one who wanted closure and had asked Minyoung to trust Jaewook if she truly loved him...and if he truly loved her, he should prove it.

JW: Yuri was never a threat...I wanted to do it for Minyoung...she wanted that closure...and that proof...

SM: You even sent her back to her home in Japan like she wanted...you did well oppa...Yuri unni knows you no longer have her in your heart...

JW: But Minyoung didn't wait for me...my heart right now is

SM: Oppa...I know you are heart-broken...but...please don't rush into conclusion yet...I trust her, oppa..I know how deeply she is in love with you...

JW: (chuckled)...I can't do anything even if I want to anyway...broken or not...

SM: Text her...you always did...didn't you? I saw it...

JW: I do...coz I have so much to say...I text her all the time..but

SM: But...

JW: I don't send them....ahhh I don't know anymore...

SM: Oppa...

Jaewook looked outside the car window. 

You left me the day we became lovers...the day you told me how much you loved me...How do I come to terms with this? Minyoung ahh...why are we strangers to each other now? Have you really forgotten me? Us? 

I'm so shameless...still loving you even after all this.. I need time to get over you, my love....please don't move on too quickly...


     🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤


Three days later. 

Jaewook joined Dongwook and Sunmi drinking at their usual spot. When he arrived, they were already there.  Sunmi was feeding some snack to her boyfriend.

JW: Yaaa...go easy on your PDA, my heart is still sore...

SM: Uh oppa...you're here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter