All That You Are...♡

And Then There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After arriving at Trudering, Munich...Minyoung had not been feeling too good. Ana was a little worried and made a call to Jessie to pick them up earlier from the train station.  After buying her a cup of hot coffee, they waited at a bench there.  After a while...

JS: Juana ssi? 

Juana got up and shook hands with Jessie. Minyoung looked up but she was too tired to move.

JS: Minyoung ssi...it was a long journey wasn't it? I'm sure you're tired. Dongho oppa and Jaewook ssi are out to the city visiting. Why don't we go home first. I have fixed something for dinner.

They helped Minyoung up and got into Jessie's small car and made their way to Jessie's terrace home.

At home, Jessie gave some medicine to Minyoung and she was looking a lot better after resting. She took a shower and changed and they were in front of the fire place having some snacks...

JS: That medicine will make you drowsy soon...you need the rest...

MY: Jessie ssi...I'm so sorry for imposing...

JS: Anieyo...I am happy to help...Minyoung ssi...you are really beautiful....(a little star struck)

MY: (a little embarrassed...fixing her hair) Thank you...I don't even know how I look like right now...

JS: Jaewook ssi...he will definitely be touched by your gesture...it will really surprise him...

MY: I hope so...uh...those glasses...Jessica's gift for you...

JS: They're awesome...please thank her for us. I was surprised she recognised me from the photos...Because of our name...she remembered me as her fan...haha

MY: Your...your name is Jessica too?

JS: Yes..Jessica Jeong...similar to Sica right? (Laughing)...it was not easy for her to forget me...hahah

MY: (Finally smiling)...it's amazing...

JS: Oh Minyoung ssi. We will be going after you are done with your coffee. I am afraid we still need to ride that small car...but it's hardly 10 minutes away...oh hang on

Jessie got up and returned...

JS: Here...the home keys. I'll help start the fireplace for you later and you make sure you sleep the whole night...

MY: Huh? 

JS: The jet lag I mean...(smiling...meaningfully)...it'll take time to wear off...and you have travel sickness...

MY: Oh...of course (suddenly embarrassed)...I'm done...with coffee I mean...

JS: Let's get going then! Dongho oppa just texted and they are about to take the train...

MY: Please take care of Ana ssi..

They both looked at Anna...who was already fast asleep at the guest room sofa. 

JS: Don't worry. Just call us if you need us. 

They both quickly gathered her luggage and headed to the car. Minyoung's heart was beating fast. She had never undertaken a plan this huge and not for any guy. She still couldn't believe that she was there. She was exhausted...mind, body and soul. She was thinking too much and it made her head spin...she only wanted to sleep and rest. But now that she was so close to meeting him...she became anxious again. Isn't this too much of a shock for him? How will he react? Ahhh...molla...Minyoung ahh...please think before saying anything next time! You can't be doing this again...


     🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

 

In front of his rented home.

JW: Thanks again hyung, sister-in-law ...I will see you tomorrow okay?

DH: Maybe you will...maybe you won't...

Jessie was giggling meaningfully next to her husband.

JW: Huh? What does that mean?...

DH: Go on in now...we need to get going too. It's late.

JW: Oh okay...

He turned around and saw the fire place was on as well as some light...

JW: Wait a minute...(concerned)

JS: Oh...I came by to clean up so I started the fire. I left some groceries you wanted too..

JW: Oh..ahhh...thank you. You didn't have to...I'll get going now.

With that they waved him goodbye and left.

Jaewook put down his souvenirs and turn in the key. He opened the door and got in. After taking off his shoes and washing his hands at the sink...he went to the fridge for a drink. As he turned around at the tv, he saw an unfamiliar coat...a woman's coat? Sister-in-law's? Why would she wear a coat in this weather...I will text her tomorrow...

After finishing his drink, he went to his bedroom, and took a towel from his closet.  He was about to take off his shirt when he saw a figure on the sofa...underneath a blanket.

He immediately froze...not knowing what to do. Is that a person? 

JW: What? Who...

Jaewook came close and tried to pull down the blanket from the person's face. He quickly pull it down and wanted to wake that person when he saw her hair covering her face. This hair...it's familiar...

JW: No...no way...it's impossible...how? Here? It can't be her...(he pinched himself)

JW: Ouch!!!Ahhhh....shhhhh (in pain)

He squatted next to her face and his hand trembled as he tried to push back the hair covering her face...

He closed his eyes...please...please let it be her...and when he opened his eyes...it's her!! He fell backwards onto a sitting position on the floor...

JW: I don't believe it! When did she...I mean how?? This is Germany!!! What do I do now...? (His heart was beating uncontrollably and he sat still for a good five minutes trying to absorb the situation...do you know where this is...Park Minyoung? Auhh....nae shimjang! (my heart) He crawled away and calmed himself down...after a while being numbed...he began to smile and his heart was lifted with joy he couldn't contain...why are you so happy...you don't even know why she's here yet. But...she must be tired...she didn't even change her clothes. 

Jaewook took a shower and changed. Once he was ready for bed, he went to her and brought a bowl of warm water to clean her face, hands and feet. He lifted her and carried her to his bed. 

JW: How tired are you...you hardly move at all.

He tucked her in and lay down next to her...just looking at how peacefully she was sleeping. He stopped himself from holding her...the word 'physical' still bothered him...I must be careful...He touched her face and snuggled just a little closer...just here tonight. Just here...he reminded himself. You will be here in the morning right? Please be here. With that he closed his eyes...

 

    🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

 

In the morning. Jaewook stirred in bed and slowly stretched out as he began to wake up. He suddenly remembered Minyoung from last night and jumped in bed...only to find no one there. Disappointed...

JW: So it was just a dream? Chamm...

Scratching his head, he woke up and walked to the kitchen. As he was boiling water, he heard  a faint voice talking outside. He peeped through his window and his eyes widened...Minyoung was there! Talking on her phone...She was in a loose spring dress with a cute hat. 

At the same time she turned around and saw him from the window. She froze...and he almost lost his soul. He turned around...how do I look right now? He rushed to the room but Minyoung had already walked through the door...

MY: Oppa...you are awake? You must be shocked...

JW: Y..you can say that...(trying to not look at her)

MY: Are you okay? C..can we talk?

JW: Huh? Can I...can I wash up first...I'm a little...

MY: Oh...sure...I'll wait...and prepare some

JW: Keurae...I'll just 

He quickly turned around and hurriedly went into the room.  

MY: Why is he the one being so anxious? He still looks good though...

When she woke up this morning, Jaewook was peacefully sleeping beside her...almost a feet away. He was keeping his distance...but it made her feel protected. What is it about being around you oppa? I just feel...so safe.

She went to the kitchen and prepared some eggs and toast. She also made hot coffee for the both of them. 

After 15 minutes, Jaewook came out...already dressed in white collared shir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter