For Minyoung...

And Then There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dongwook was seated across the two women. He gulped down his drink and rolled his eyes. Wahhh...this girl has got some nerves...after all she put him through...Sunmi was all pins and needles beside Yuri...He had not seen her like that in ages.

DW: Why now? What happened during those 3 years? I mean...it looks more than a little selfish to me....

YR: You can say anything...I'll take it...I know I am wrong...

DW: I called you so many times...to talk things out with him. He was falling apart and I had to see that...he was with me...but you still left...for Japan! Japan? Tchh! Couldn't you have gone further?(sarcastic)

YR: I made a mistake oppa...(looking down)

SM: But why now unnie....?

YR: I got scared...(looking down)

SM: Scared? Of what?

YR: Of him being with someone else...I heard he's..he's..(couldn't finish her sentence) Sumni gave a meaningful look to Dongwook...

DW: He's what?

YR: He might be dating again...suddenly everything felt so real...I couldn't bear the thought of losing him for good...

DW: You thought he would do what? Yuri yaa...he's a 37 year-old man...it'll be weird if he's not dating...I want him to be married soon...not just date...

YR: So it's true...? That actress...

SM: Unnie...(panicking)...no matter how I think about it....I don't feel you have the right to just come like this.

YR: Why not? If he has truly forgotten me...I'd go...but

DW: He has...you had better just go...

YR: Oppa...(teary)...don't be mean...

SM: I mean...he tried so hard to forget you...we don't want to see him that way again...

YR: He doesn't have to...I'm here to stay...I want to be with him...I'll leave Japan...

DW: Im Yuri! Are you crazy??

YR: What if I am! I can't just go without trying to fix this...it's driving me insane! (desperate..., her drink dropped to the floor)...

SM: Unnie...(fearful)...please calm down....oppa, help her...

DW: Yuri yaa...love and guilt are two different things...I hope you know that...

SM: Unnie...I think it's best you don't see him if you are like this...if he rejects you...what's going to happen to you...

YR: He won't...Sunmi yaa...he kept his passcode...his home passcode....it's the same...

DW: Mwo?? This guy...(almost got up... clearly upset)

SM: Oppa!...Calm down....arghhhh! Jebal....why is everyone like this? Jae oppa too....(frustrated)...it means nothing...the passcode...

DW: How can it mean nothing?? (impatient..)

YR: He's waiting for me to come back...into his home...into his life...

SM: No!...I don't know why he didn't change it...but no. Unnie...he has moved on...

YR: With whom? Tell me then!

SM: With...with...(couldn't speak...ahhhhh....I can't even tell her!!!)

YR: I will hear it from him...

DW: Maybe you should then...(giving up...)

SM: Oppa...please...

Why didn't you change your passcode oppa? Why...why?? Arghhhhh! Sunmi looked at her phone...she had called him 5 times and it was unanswered...are you still with Minyoung unnie? Call me please...Sunmi looked at Dongwook who was unhappy with the situation...I have two unstable people here...God what do I do? How do I go about this? Do I tell Jae oppa? I should right...Ahhh...molla!

SM: I think everyone needs to calm down first...unnie, go home for tonight, you're a little drunk...and oppa, can you send her? I have to go somewhere...I'll call you later oppa...

DW: Yaaa...Sunmi yaa...

Sunmi quickly rushed out of the bar.

 

           🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

 

Minyoung woke up from her slumber after a while...and saw Jaewook in deep sleep, curled beside her...she couldn't help but smile. He said he'd wake me up, but he sleeps...

Minyoung stared at him sleeping...she brought her hand to his face and smoothen the lines between his brows...

MY: Your frown lines oppa...why bother having them when you're actually such a sweet softie...haihhh...

And she brushed her finger along his eyelashes...

MY: Your eyes are really...tchhh!..kept giving me those gazes...confusing me to death, oppa....auhhh...

And she traced her finger on his lips...

MY: Your smile...what a cheat! ...I don't even wanna talk about it! ahhh...it's tiring being attracted to you...it's a full time job...I should quit...

JW: Don't you dare...

He suddenly spoke...

MY: Omo!! Oppa? He slowly opened his eyes...

JW: Do you have that many complaints against me?..mmm?.(smiling)...

MY: Omooooooo!! (embarrassed)...I'd better get going...omma might...ahhh...oppa!

JW: Rocker girlfriend is shy...why think out loud then? (teasing)

Jaewook wrapped his arm and left leg over her and she couldn't move...

JW: So...when did you fall for me?

MY: Wh...what?(still struggling to break free)

JW: Tell me...I want to know...then I'll let you go...

MY: The cheesiness...you are unstoppable! You...are so strong...for...a...slim...man...Ahh! (still can't break free)

JW: I workout you know...(playful)

MY: Ommaaa.....

JW: Hahaha...

MY: Wait...what's that sound? Oppa...I think your phone...

Jaewook immediately set her free and was looking around for his phone...Minyoung helped him and found it under the seat...

MY: It's Sunmi...

Jaewook took his phone and answered it...

JW: Oh...Sunmi yaa?

SM: Gosh! Oppa! I have been calling so many times...are you still with Minyoung unni?

JW: Huh? Yeah...we're together...what's happening? (Smoothening the creases on her dress because of his hold just now)

SM: (Ahhh...they are together...thank God)...oppa...I will wait for you at your place. I have something to tell you...unnie can't hear it...

Jaewook lookes up at Minyoung...she was fixing her hair, ready to leave.

JW: Oh...keurae...keundae Sunmi ya...you okay?

Minyoung was ready to go but Jaewook held her hand, asking her to wait for a bit. She whispered, 'Arassoyeo', hugged him tightly and rested her head on his chest...he naturally ran his fingers through her hair...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter