Jayden's Heart...♡

And Then There's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Morning came and the sun ray penetrated through the bedroom window.  Minyoung slowly opened her eyes to find herself looking at Jaewook's , her arm around his waist. Oh...how did I end up in this position? Wasn't it the other way around last night?

MY: Oppa...(calling him out softly)...

Jaewook was still asleep.  Minyoung turned to the side table and opened the second drawer.  The ring box was there.  

I should be giving this to him now. What better time could there be? Okay! Fighting!

Minyoung started practising in her head.

Oppa...it's yours! Take it!'

MY: Too bossy

'Oppa...today's your lucky day. I'm committing myself to you'

MY: Too cocky

'Oppa...you're the only one I want to belong to...'

MY: Too cheesy

'Oppa...will you promise yourself to me?'

MY: What am I? The devil? Aishhhhh!!!

Minyoung stared at the rings...beginning to feel helpless again.  Oppa...let's promise ourselves to each other as a start...would you want that?

Minyoung couldn't understand herself.  Her love for him gave her so much strength at times but other times, she felt herself at the mercy of her own feelings for him.

Is it because I've never loved anyone this much...this deeply...or is it because we're dating secretly...no one knows he's taken so I'm feeling insecure?...it's making me more anxious by the day... Am I jumping the gun? Does he want this too? Oppa...why am I like this? 

She closed the drawer and turned to him again...

MY: Oppa...are you awake?

Jaewook stirred a little and then lifted his head looking around for her. Still sleepy...he finally realised she was behind him and slowly turned. His hair was messy...his eyes still half shut.  He quickly pulled her in and snuggled close.

JW: Did you sleep well?

MY: I did...did you?

JW: Very well...(smiling meaningfully)

MY: What?

JW: Nothing...(still smiling)

MY: You're messing with me again...ahhh...what is it?

JW: It doesn't matter....coz waking up now is even better. You're here...you're so beautiful even in the morning...(he touched her chin)

MY: I'm sorry you have to be shirtless...

JW: How sorry are you...show me...

She kissed his chest and rubbed his back gently...

JW: Ahhh...you should feel sorry for me more often...(squeezed her tightly)

MY: Ugh...oppa...you're squeezing me too tightly

JW: Mian (loosening his hold on her)...I'm so happy you're here, waking up with me...I love this...nothing else feels quite like it..

MY: Me too...I wish we could do this everyday...(Oh God...I didn't)

Jaewook was surprised and looked down at her...Everyday? ...Did she just propose something?

JW: You...I mean...you want

MY: Hah...what am I saying? (Park Minyoung!!) I mean...whenever we're together...we should wake up like this...

JW: Oh... (somewhat disappointed...)

MY: (Feeling embarrassed...face-saving mode on)...I'm sorry...you must've been cold last night. Sometimes I can be selfish...insisting on this and that...(you are Park Minyoung!)

JW: I wasn't cold last night at all... coz you

MY: Let me get you your shirt...

Minyoung wanted to hide away as fast as she could...Pabo!...no matter how much of a rocker you are, stop assuming he wants the same things you want! Minyoung pulled the covers over his top....

JW: Park Minyoung...(eyeing her reaction)

MY: And you can go ahead and shave oppa...I was just joking last night... (not looking at him...)

JW: No you were not...

MY: No...I mean...it's not even my business...you don't have to do it...

JW: But I want to do things for you...Why am I not your business?

MY: No...I just...(tell him!)...really need to shower...(you should just tell him)

JW: Are you always this emotional for a shower? Minyoung ahh...what is it? Look at me...

She immediately got up, got her change and went into the bathroom...leaving him puzzled. 

JW: What just happened? Is she emotional because this is our last day together...that we're leaving tomorrow?

After 10 minutes of waiting for her, he decided to shower in the guest room. He came out wearing his jeans and white shirt...and noticed she was in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. She wore a long dress with a loose beige cardigan.  Jaewook was hesitant but he back-hugged her anyway...

JW: Are you upset with me? Don't be...(speaking softly)

Minyoung turned around and looked at him.  My poor beautiful saja...Park Minyoung stop making him worry...She tiptoed, gave him a peck on his lips and hugged him...

MY:  How can I be upset with you...I'm sorry oppa...for just now...

JW: Mmm...(shaking his head).  As long as you're okay...you wanna talk about it?

MY: No...I mean yes...not talk...I wanna do it...

JW: Do it? You wanna do something? Go ahead...What's stopping you? (looking intently at her)

MY: (looking at him...wanted to say someting...I keep wanting more from you oppa...)...let's go out today...

JW: You mean like a date? (smiling...) or you're just trying to change the subject?

MY: Both! Kim Jaewook ssi...will you go out on a date with me?

JW: (laughing)...It'll be my pleasure...let's take those long walks that you love so much...

MY: We can see the ducks aswell?

JW: Will you tell me what's bothering you after that?

MY: (making faces...) Maybe...okay fine...

JW: O...kayy...let's go to the cafe too...

MY: And see the ducks after that?

JW: Anddd the ducks....(pinching her cheeks). Gosh what would Leon say...(laughing)


       🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤


Yesterday evening at the brewery...as Minyoung and Jessie were tasting some of the beer home-produced by Fran.

JS: Oh my gaad...they're beautiful Minyoung ahh... (Jessie's eyes sparkled as she looked at the promise rings Minyoung had brought to show her)

MY: Really unni...?

JS: Really...awww....when are you giving it to him?

MY: Hmmm....(suddenly pensive)

JS: You are going to give it to him.. aren't you?

MY: Haha...of course...unni...(laughing it off)

JS: (Sensing her hesitation) How long have you been keeping these with you?

MY: Not long...just...since I got them in Spain...last time.

JS: You mean the last time you were here? (Counting the months with her fingers)...Park Minyoung!!

MY: I just...hahahah

JS: Couldn't find the right time? Seolma...

MY: There were a lot of right times...but

JS: But...why is it still with you until today?

MY: Couldn't find the courage...I don't want to...pressure him...we're together but...

JS: He loves you..why do you feel like you don't have the right to ask him to be exclusively yours?

MY: I don't know...he might think I'm trying to make him commit to something while he's just enjoying our time together...it's humiliating...

JS: How can the words 'love' and 'humiliating' be put together? You have never done this before, have you?

MY: Never! I still can't believe what came over me...Minyoung from the past would have laughed at me now...huh...all for a man...

JS: Then why did you buy these? You didn't have to...

MY: But this man is Kim Jaewook...unni

Jessie stared at Minyoung...she was looking down at the rings...

JS: Minyoung ahh...listen to me...

MY: I need some signs...that he's ready...he wants more...

JS: Maybe he does... he's not afraid to commit...you know that

MY: But he hasn't said anything...at all

JS: He was burned before...by Yuri! He's just extra careful because of that...you understand that don't you? He scared her away after proposing to her...imagine his trauma of the possibility of losing you...

MY: He's not going to lose me...(laughs a little)...that's silly...I'm waaaayyy in over my head here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter