Fight AGAIN

Frienemy Switch

“Chanyeol I like you”

Chanyeol stayed stunned looking at Kyungsoo who really didn’t look like he was joking with him, not wanting to do any reaction that can hurt the other he clear his throat with “Kyungsoo..” but he didn’t find the time to answer the other talk again

“I know! Am your best friend, but I couldn’t lie at you more, you grow in my heart day by day, Jongdae was right, my family are not the reason for me staying in the city. I refused many offers to stay here next to you, because I know you need someone by your side” Kyungsoo was saying all what in his heart non-stop, he trust Jongdae words, say it now or stay shut forever. “Maybe am selfish to think I am that one, but at least give me a chance to prove my love to you”

 

Chanyeol was now speechless, how he can do that to him, he know Kyungsoo for more than 10 years now. He is his best friend, he is the one who usually count on if he need something, that friend that he tells him his problem and he tells you his, that friend that you know he can be in your side no matter what, that friend that you don’t bother to show up all messed up in front of him. That friend that you trust in every little secret you have.

 

Now saying he LIKES HIM! How can he refuse that? How can he say no? Even if he is straight, he can turn for him because Kyungsoo is a person if he said something he mean it, and he rarely asked for something, now he is asking for a chance.

“Kyungsoo…” Chanyeol said trying to hold himself from looking rude “can you give me some time to think about it?”

 

Kyungsoo look down on the ground, he nodded silently and just left the house without a word. Deep down he know he said that out of the blue but also deep down he hope Chanyeol will accept

 

Closing the door, Chanyeol close his eyes tightly, how can he do this to him, how can he put him in such awkward situation, Kyungsoo never said no to anything Chanyeol asked from him, and now he came and blow a confession like this to him! Did he do something to make him think he like him? Maybe it his fault to be so comfort with him, he shouldn’t do that.

Feeling his heart hurts so much, because he can’t say no and he can’t say yes! How he can deal with this? How can he say yes if he doesn’t love him as a couple but as a brother? How can he say no and hurt his forever best friend and sure he is SITTING next to him.

He took a deep breath, and move upstairs, he get in his room and for a second he jumped forgetting that he had someone in his bed, it’s still too early but the boy did sleep like he didn’t last day…who knows maybe he didn’t. he take his bag and uniform and left the room to his part time job at the kitchen restaurant.

 

 

>><><><><><><><<

 

The clock was at 00:30, Chanyeol finally came back, he felt tired as hell, he was so out of mind the whole hours work till his boss screamed at him, what Kyungsoo did was not in a good time. The kids were in their rooms sleeping, he went peeking on his mother room to find her sleeping too, he smiled and move to his room, and when he open the door, he was surprised seeing Baekhyun still there sleeping, hiding inside that blanket like his life is depending on it. throwing the pillow on the ground like he didn’t need it.

Chanyeol roll his eyes, he move to his little closet and took an extra blanket and put it on the ground next the bed taking the pillow and using it. He look the last time at Baekhyun before he put his head on that pillow and close his eye.

 

Dreaming nothingness…

 

 

>><><><><><><><><<

 

 

What he usually do when he wake is to yawn his laziness off and stretch his arms as much as he can, today he did that and his arm didn’t hit anything, before opening his eyes he smiled thinking he is in his own room so usually his bad is bigger that he can roll over it without any problem.

But before he could realize he didn’t go back home last night, and he was on Chanyeol body, he fall from that little bad with a loud thud.

“AAagh!”

Baekhyun scream feeling the pain on his wrist, but also feeling that something did stop the bigger hit on the ground

“Are you okay?”

He saw Chanyeol down, asking with his low deep voice, Baekhyun eyes got wide open saying “am sorry” but when he wanted to pick himself up from the other body, he forced the wrist again on the ground, but he end up scream and falling back on Chanyeol chest.

 

Chanyeol look at the cockroach who fall again, he immediately took his arm with “you hurt it?” the position they were in was awkward especially when the two eyes met for slice of seconds, but the two turn to look at the door, because it suddenly got opened with

“Chanyeol’aah are you awaa..what happening here?”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were shocked from the sudden coming in, using his other hand Baekhyun stand immediately and bow, “Mrs.Park”

 

Chanyeol mother look suspicious at him she immediately move to her son and kicked him as hard as he can “YOU KNOW WE HAVE KIDS IN THE HOUSE AND YOU DO THIS?”

“AAH! MOM! STOP!!!” Chanyeol screamed feeling the continues kicks on his side he tried to stop her but she was so furious

“PARK CHANYEOL YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY FROM THIS” she said screaming and kicking at the same time

“Mrs.Park he did…” Baekhyun wanted to help and explain the situation but what he didn’t expected that the mom will take her hand and grab his ear with force.

“WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SPEAK!!!”

“YA YA YA!” Baekhyun screamed feeling the pain in his ear

“MOM STOP” Chanyeol stand trying to take her hand from Baekhyun but she take his hair instead   

“NOW YOU TELLING ME TO STOP! YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT DOING ANY OF THOSE IN MY HOUSE”

“We didn’t do anything!” Chanyeol said desperately

“I SAW YOU TWO!” she left Baekhyun ear and start to hit Chanyeol with her free hand

“MOM!” Chanyeol screamed, “You embarrassing me STOP!”

“YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE”

“MOM!”

 

Baekhyun was rubbing his now must be red ear “I maybe should go!” he said while wanting to leave that crazy place, now he know Chanyeol anger is something genetic

“YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE” she said and wanted to grab him but Baekhyun was fast to flee from that moving outside the room as fast as he can

“COME BACK HERE YOU !” she said running behind him

“MOM STOP! WE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!” Chanyeol screamed when he heard the word how can she be so toxic, he run after her

The kids come out from their rooms hearing the loud voices, they saw their mother catching Baekhyun and start to hit him hardly, then Chanyeol holding her, the view was a mess and they start laughing hard at the scene.

Except Joon who run to his mom with “mom stop, why your hitting him!”

Mrs.Park look at her kids, she know she can’t tell them, since this is still illegal for their age, “GO TO YOUR ROOM” she screamed

The 4 run immediately inside except Joon who look angry at her “Mom! His the one who helped me at the school”

“MOM! We didn’t do anything I swear on my grandfather grave!” Chanyeol said taking her both hands from Baekhyun who was rubbing every part of his body that got hit with those hard hands. “Baekhyun don’t leave now!” he said

“B…Baekhyun!” his mom eyes got wide open “as Baekhyun the bully?”

Baekhyun eyes got wide open looking at Chanyeol like that word is the same as traitor “bully?” he repeated

“Bully?” Joon repeated too

MOM!” Chanyeol screamed as much as he can that made his mother speechless “HE JUST SPEND THE NIGHT HERE AND FALL DOWN FROM MY BED BECAUSE HE USUALLY SLEEP ON TRIPLE ONE, ALSO HOW CAN I DO ANYTHING IF AM STILL WITH MY CLOTHES ON????”

Chanyeol mother look at Baekhyun who nodded then look at Chanyeol “is this some kind of a prank?” she asked “or it a new bullying method?”

“What?? No?” Baekhyun protest “I don’t bully him! Look at how tall he is!! How can I even do that?”

“my mother took that nickname since the days you were!”

Baekhyun roll his eyes “I hope you told her your pranks part!”

“At least I didn’t try to burn you!” Chanyeol said huffing

“And I stopped after that”

“Did you?”

“I start to avoid you the maximum! I even let you get the girl? Why didn’t you have a date or ask her out?”

“Because I stopped having interest on her and you just were in every piece of my brain, because I had to be careful from where your pranks be coming”

“don’t relate your embarrassment of another refuse to ME PARK CHANYEOL”

“IT WAS YOU WHO MADE HER REFUSE ME”

“IF SHE LOVED YOU SHE WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU DID”

“NOW YOU TALKING ABOUT LOVE?” Chanyeol said in sarcasm “WHAT ABOUT LOVE DOESN’T EXIST THAT YOU SCREAMED OF IT LAST DAY?”

Joon look confused because he clearly remember Chanyeol was the one who did, but for his more confused the other did confirmed it!

“DON’T YOU RELATE THAT TO THIS!” Baekhyun hit Chanyeol shoulder in anger because those are not the same thing

“WHY NOT? LOVE IS THE SAME WHATEVER IT WAS!” Chanyeol didn’t fall back at all “OOH WAIT YOU WANTED A BENEFICIAL MARRIAGE SO NO LOVE FOR YOU AND WE SHOULD STICK WITH THE RULE OF LOVE?”

“AT LEAST YOU FOUND SOMEONE TO LOVE YOU CHANYEOL!” Baekhyun screamed not liking the words he heard

“GUESS WHAT YOU TOO HAVE IT YOUR JUST BLIND TO SEE IT” Chanyeol said pushing him till he been slammed on the door

Chanyeol mother take the shocked Joon and ask him to go inside his room “boys stop!” but the two didn’t, she huffs and went to the kitchen

“AM NOT BLIND, YOU ARE” Baekhyun replied

“YOU ARE BLIND AS F*** WITH YOUR MONEY BAEKHYUN YOU ACCEPTED TO BE A FOR 1 BILION”

“BETTER STOP RIGHT NOW PARK CHANYEOL”

“WHY AM I LYING?”

“YOU DID CROSS THE LINE”

“THEN TELL ME AM LYING! YOU SAID YES BECAUSE OF THE DEAL”

“HOW I CA…” But Baekhyun couldn’t say another word because he felt a very cold water being poured on his head “YAA!” he screamed seeing Chanyeol mother did the same to Chanyeol who screamed “MOM!” too

“You two were on fire!” she said “I wonder now how you even slept in the same room!”

“Am sorry for disturbing you on the morning!” Baekhyun said bowing to her then look at Chanyeol with daggers and open the door leaving that house with his wet hair and shirt.

 

Chanyeol frown and want to leave but he heard his mother saying “you won’t follow him!”

“Why should i?”

His mother shake her head a no “whoever start it the last words you said hurt Chanyeol”

Chanyeol shrugs moving upstairs “he deserve it, he better know the truth to stop accepting those offers”

 

Mrs. Park look at her son she didn’t like what just happened, but she can’t do anything, she just move to the kitchen wishing that her day off should be better after.

 

 

>><><><><><><><><<

 

Baekhyun didn’t stop walking, he hate him, he hate him, every time he said he do good to him he make it even worse, calling him a ? That way over then the usual! He felt hurt that he want to cry his heart out, but he is in public, and that would be so embarrassing. Still the water in his hair is not helping since he do look like he is crying.

He felt a grip on his elbow, and been turned gently, Baekhyun look at who ever did that, for a part of a second he wish Chanyeol would be there and at least saying he was sorry for what he said, but no his not it wasn’t him…

“Baekhyun what happened to you?”

He heard him asking, and then taking a tissue from his pocket, start wiping the water

“are you crying?”

Baekhyun just closed his eyes tightly to not be looked at his red eyes

“Baek!” He heard in that darkness because of his closed eyes then he felt a hug securing him with “cry as much as you can! Am here”

Baekhyun did need that, he wanted someone to tell him that, even if it fake or true it really made him feel at least better so he finally replied

 

“Thanks Jongin”