switch

Frienemy Switch

Opening his eyes and close them to adjust with the light! Usually it would be more then this since he spend the night outside! He remember he slept in the sofa in the outisde. He stretched his arms to take out the laziness inside of his body, but his arm hit something soft.

 

Baekhyun look immediately to see a face of a little boy in his 13 looking at him, he froze in his place for seconds, just looking at the face, but no that wasn’t the only weird thing, the room he was in wasn’t his for sure.

 

“WHAT THE !”

 

he screamed thinking if someone kidnapped him, but his voice felt weird, he clear his throat and while doing that he touched his neck. Something strange! His Adam apple is way bigger than the usual! He look at his both arms “what the hell!” He said when he noticed that his arms are stronger and taller than the usual, taking off the blanket even him got scared of the view of his long legs, “is this a dream!” He said scared of the view of his not body!

 

“This voice!”

 

He said in panic and stand from that small bed hardly he have balance since the floor is way more far from his eyes and move to a mirror he spotted at a wall, but stopped in the middle when he just stand far from that mirror and saw his reflection,

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAA!”

 

 

 

 

The same time,

 

The same moment,

 

 

 

 

He felt the burning sun touching his skin, did he left the window open! He open his eyes and automatically raise his arm to cover the sun from his unusual sensitive eyes today, but when he open them he saw the blue sky clearly, raising an eyebrow at the view, did he walk while sleep? However, what he made him jump from his sleeping position was the hand he was covering the sun with that look as if it girl hand, but that jump made him lose balance and slam his body on the green grace, the fake grace.

 

He stand immediately, look around, and saw a big pool a grace as a garden a sofa and a glass table

 

 

“Where am I?”

 

He said and that voice of his was rather feel strange! Did he have a vocal problem? He look down and saw how his body was small! In those skinny jeans he was wearing and that shirt.

 

Thinking if this is a dream he touched his face and find it so soft! “No way!” He said thinking if he was a girl in this dream, he turn around to the direction he was giving his back to and find an entrance of a house, with a glass walls and doors, and then he stopped looking at his reflection, a smirk came to his face with “not a dream a nightmare”

 

He close his eyes maybe he will wake up now, but when he open them he was still there in the same position, he frown slamming his own face, but he didn’t wake up, his heart start to beat fast little by little why this dream is so real!

 

He move to the swimming pool and jump on it immediately, maybe he will wake up now, since if you die in a dream you wake up! Right?

 

Finding himself about to drawn, and feeling like he will die for real, he swim out from under the water, and all wet he screamed start realizing what situation he was in “WHAT THE HELL!” He said moving near the glass wall and look at his face

 

“No way no way no way no way! Is this even real! no way! how!” He said but think about the wish he did last night, his eyes got wide open in realization “no way!” He said start touching himself and his face “wake up! Please!” but things does not seem to be as dream anymore “Phone!” He said looking around, he spotted it at the table next that sofa, he immediately move and take that phone, feeling that his so fast from the usual, because his body is way smaller, he took the phone and glad it was with the face print, moving to the contacts and start dialing his own number.

 

 

 

>><><><><><<

 

 

 

Screaming with his husky low like voice, he was more than shocked, he didn’t take off his eyes from that mirror at all.

 

“Hyung! Are you okay?”

 

 

He heard the little voice from the kid behind him saying, he turn slowly to look at him “please tell me this is a dream!”

 

“HYUNG BECOME CRAZY!”

 

 

the kid scream and Baekhyun heard a voices coming from outside that room, he immediately move back, hitting his body on the wall since the room was so little, and another kid came in from the door,

 

“Hyung! Are you okay?” The second asked

 

But that wasn’t the last, 3 more came in saying the same thing and moving closer to him, a panic attack seeing the 5 kids coming to him saying “Hyung Hyung Hyung!”

 

“STAY AWAY!”

 

He screamed, and that made them stop in their track and look at each other shocked

 

“crazthy!”

“Yesterday you didn’t come out from your room”

“You’re first day was bad!”

“You got bullied?”

“Chanyeol Hyung stay strong”

 

 

 

The air becomes suffocating for his likings. This is too much for him to handle, from the million billions people on earth why this happening to him and why HIM???. He heard a phone ringing and he snap out of his dazzling thoughts and self and run to the bed, well it not running because it takes one step with his huge legs to reach the bed, searching for the phone, with “whereisitwhereisitwhereisit”

 

“The bag!”He heard one of the dwarves saying.

And he immediately take the bag hanging at the end of the one sized bed and take the phone from it, seeing his own number calling, he slide the green button immediately with “TELL ME THIS IS A DREAM” anger now was all over his inside out because he know he was talking to him.

 

“Baekhyun?”

 

He heard from the other side “THEN WHO THE HELL I SHOULD BE!”

 

“Oh god! This isn’t a dream!”

 

“TELL ME YOU KNOW WHAT GOING ON OR AM GOING TO CUT A FINGER OF YOURS RIGHT NOW”

 

“DON’T YOU DARE? BECAUSE I CAN DO THE SAME STILL DO I LOOK LIKE I KNOW!”

 

Baekhyun frown hitting the phone on his ear continuously

 

 

>><><><><><<

 

 

Chanyeol could not say that his wish become true and he will taste some of his life, no he can’t make it his fault, so it better he stay silent, maybe few minutes everything will come back to its normal maybe it for just a day!

 

“We need to find a solution!” He said trying to convince his enemy because now it not about a crush or a grudge

 

“DON’T PUT ME IN THE SAME FREAKING SENTENCE WITH YOU!”

 

He heard his voice, his own voice screaming on him “AND WHAT SHOULD I DO THEN! LIVE IN YOUR BODY? OKAY FINE FIND YOUR SOLUTION ON YOUR OWN I DON’T CARE!” He said and Hang up the phone throwing it on that sofa,

 

This person is never going to be someone to talk to, His the idiot who thought he could try to find a solution with him, but still he too, need to go back to his own body, he have responsibilities and...”DAMN THE AUDITION!” he said knowing its today,

 

But WAIT A MINUTE

 

Since he is in Baekhyun body. Shouldn’t he make a use of it, go to that Xui-saem, and talk about him in a good way? Chanyeol smiled at the idea, maybe they got switched for that reason?

Still he know he need to go to school to do that, he look around trying to find the door in that glass wall, and he did, he went in thinking that the boy is way rich! Because everything was fancy, a white floor a very chic living room, an expensive open kitchen, and four doors, plus the outside door.

 

“Why a rich boy studying with the common!”

 

That was his first comment, but he immediately closed his mouth thinking if his parents are sleeping? he move to the first door and open it slowly to not make anyone inside wake up if it the wrong room, he need to change because he is all wet, and he doesn’t know the condition of this body, because he could get sick!

the room was a bedroom but it empty, he get in thinking that he get it from the first choice, but the drawers were empty no clothes no nothing! “Guest room?” he said moving out slowly and to the next one, he open it to find a wide and huge room with music instruments and a little recording studio at the corner, a gamers desktop and all it staff in the other corner. “Wow!” That was his reaction because that room was insane; he could spend the whole day here without going out! No wonder he never saw him on summer, because the boy must be an indoor person. moving to the third door it was closed from the inside, he immediately back off thinking that someone is sleeping in, he move to the last door and open it to find a more huge room, with huge bed, a classic furniture, a huge TV, and three doors, seeing the bag that hit his face last day there on the floor he know it this room. he move to the doors opening one and finding it a closet like a room, everything was so tidy. And for the first time since forever he thinks that the cockroach was always clean, no wonder, he is reach as hell!

 

He took some random jeans and shirt, and move outside searching for the bathroom he open the other door to find it a Jacuzzi with restroom

 

“Damn!”

 

He was speechless seeing how expensive it was and how 0 drop of water was in, he close the door behind, and look at the wall mirror inside, thinking he will need to change, “oh no!” He said thinking he need to use the restroom too “nonono!”

 

He take a deep breath taking off his clothes little by little, he look at his upper body, surprised that the smaller did have abs and a fine shape!

“Cool for a short guy!”

Admitting in, he needed to take off his down clothes, and he did trying not to look at all, but the mirrors everywhere didn’t help at all. Looking at his own enemy like that, he didn’t think he will bite his lower lip unconsciously, and stare for more than a minute just admiring how those hips and other stuff are so well made, or worked on! Even his skin is so soft, he never thought he will say something good on the cockroach in his life.

 

Taking his royal shower and putting his clothes on, it feels weird to be that small! Everything look bigger in his eyes even the soap was, he move out taking the bag, then out of the room, to the of course outside door, his smell was so nice, vanilla soap is a must to buy when he go back to his body,

 

he open the outside door to find an iron door but there is a closet in the left with shoes on it, he took the first he found, but stopped looking at them, 0 woman shoes, he think that he maybe have just a father? He shrugs taking the shoes and wearing it and open the iron door to be more surprised seeing an empty space and an elevator, he read the number in the top of the elevator door and it was 120

 

“WHAAAT!”

 

He screamed alone, but end up clicking on the G, Moving all the way down he was more shocked when the elevator opened in a place like a hotel reception. Chanyeol come out looking here and there people were coming in with their bags, workers were everywhere. the place was crowded yet classy! He read the name of it on the big wall and his jaw drop when he knew it was the most expensive one in the city

 

“He is definitely a liar! Am sure he lied even to Jongdae! How much cost him to spend a night here not just living??? He use all those money to sleep! Such a waist” He said in anger leaving the hotel to come out to the most expensive place in the city that he never reach before because he cannot afford to drink coffee here.

 

 

He felt his phone ringing, he look at the ID and was surprised reading the name -Park Chanyeol- on the screen, he slide the green button

“my bad what to do!”

He heard the other voice saying he smirk “now you know how to speak gently?”

“OH MY GOD I THINK YOU ENJOYING THIS RIGHT?”

“YOU SAID TO NOT INVOLVE YOU AND AM TRYING TO SOLVE IT ALONE!” Chanyeol screamed too yes he thought that, maybe correcting what that cockroach did to him could be a reason they can switch back.

 

 

>><><><><><><><<

 

 

Closing his eyes in frustration Baekhyun in this big body couldn’t contain it anymore, when the other hang up the phone he wanted to go out of that house but he didn’t find the price of a taxi in that wallet of the idiotyeol, still he need a solution, he can’t live in another person body! No way! Hearing that it was his fault to say something like that, he tried to calm down “my bad! What your plan!” He asked

“Now you need help!” Chanyeol said with a mocking way from the other side

 

“LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO! IF YES JUST TELL ME GOD DAMN IT” Baekhyun screams,

 

“DON’T SCREAM AT ME!” Chanyeol screamed now too “ARE YOU THAT AFRAID TO LIVE ONE DAY IN MY BODY! OR YOU DON’T WANT ME TO KNOW YOUR A LIAR SPOILED KID WHO LIKE TO HAVE TEST LIVING WITH THE POOR!”

“What?” Baekhyun said surprised, indeed he never tells is reach but that isn’t the reason, he wanted to shake the idea and concentrate at the ‘one day’ that dumpyeol said “one day?”

“I think everything will back to normal at the end of the day”

 

“You sure?”

 

“DAMN AM NOT GOD! I SAID I THINK”

 

Baekhyun nodded continuously “I guess I can live in this huge body for one day, I need to just stay at the house without moving, and you should do the same!”

“Hell no! I need to use this body for some personal things”

“What! NO!” Baekhyun refused immediately but what he gain is a treat

 

“Try to stop me!”

 

“DON’T YOU DARE TO COME OUT WITH MY BODY” he screamed “or am going to kill one of those dwarves that keep tailing me! How many siblings you have? Your parents doesn’t have limit?”

“Wait! YOU SHOULD TAKE THEM TO SCHOOL!” He said in realization that it his job to do every morning

Baekhyun look daggers at the kids with his new face “THE YOU THINK AM A MOM NOW! OF COURSE NOT!”

 

“listen, I know you hate me and I hate you, but we need to work this they need to go to school, and also you need to come to the swimming team audition just like I will be doing, and I promise I won’t say anything of your unusual rich hiding identity!”

 

“School! Audition! Are you insane hell no?” Baekhyun refused

 

“Okay I start with Jongdae then”

 

“NO NO! OKAY I WILL DO IT!” Baekhyun huffs, how the hell he can do that? He look at the five faces

“School time!”

He said and the 5 left the room, didn’t know what to do he move outside that room and all the way down, because up have two closed doors, that he didn’t bother to know what inside. Down stairs, the place was having a little living room, a space in the middle with a plastic table and chairs, 8 chairs! Three doors opened one with a two-sized bedroom that definitely for his parents and the other two doors next to each other have the 5 kids coming out from there still wearing their pyjamas

 

“Why you didn’t change?” He said not believing how they go in then out.

 

The kids look at each other saying “breakfast!”

 

“Ahahhaha!” Laughing with a fake laugh at the word, he shake his head “no, today no breakfast, go in and change your clothes” his face change from a laugh to a serious dead face.

 

“Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Chanyeol Hyung!”

 

Baekhyun roll his eyes, and who said he is spoiled kid “NOW!” he screamed and the kids move fast in scared, except one, the smaller between them

“Hyung! Clothes!”

 

Baekhyun look at the little one thinking that the little can’t change alone, he huffs “your older brothers can help you! I won’t be here forever” yes he realizes he was mean when the little one go in too with tears in his eyes. But he need to be in the audition and there is no time since he read the schedule it will be at 9!

 

 

Waiting a minute, two, three, five!

 

He roll his eyes and move inside a room to see them in a mess trying to wear their own clothes, and help the little one at the same time

 

“Seriously are you guys 5?” He said unconsciously

 

The two in the room pointed to the little one who wait outside before

 

“Am fife” the little said

 

Baekhyun roll his eyes, but in the end, he goes and help the little siting on the ground with the long new body of his, because he could swear he found it hard to move down!

 

 

>><><><><><><><<

 

Moving inside the school with his new little body. Chanyeol felt weird a lot of students were saying good morning to him, trying to not look weird he smiled and say good morning back, he move all the way inside to the swimming class, while looking at the hour, it was almost 9, the audition must be about to start.

He wished he could find that guy inside, he knocked at the opened door, and gets in with “sir” he immediately cursed inside his head because that cockroach doesn’t call him like that “Xui-saem!”

 

“Baekhyunee?”

 

Chanyeol jump in his place when the voice come from behind him, he saw he teacher coming in with some papers asking, “What brings you here early?”

 

Chanyeol clear his throat wanting to start the conversation about him without looking weird “About that guy Chanyeol!”

“What about him?” Xuimin asked

“What I said yesterday…can you forget about it?” Chanyeol said trying o be general in the request

Xuimin raised an eyebrow “Baekhyunee, I think you were clear yesterday, it a win win, also I wish you could have auditioned to be in the same team, since you said his better than you, And I know how good you are”

 

Chanyeol open his eyes wide “I said his better?” he repeated not believing what he just heard he take out an awkward laugh “no freaking way!”

Xuimin smiled at him “are you okay?”

“but you said you refused him!?” Chanyeol said not believing it “are you kidding!”

Xuimin put his arm on his shoulder “that was a warning for your behalf to not fight in school since he like swimming! But are you okay?”

Chanyeol nodded with “yeah am fine!” he turn to leave the class because his ears couldn’t believe that the other didn’t want to prank him! Or crush him so the reason for them to switch isn’t what he did wrong?

But that wish was because of this??

 

 

><><><9 o’clock><><><

 

Chanyeol look here and there in anger knowing that the time come and the participant were registering their present, couldn’t stay still he dial the number again, but he didn’t answer “where the hell are you?” he said in anger

“Baekhyun? What are you doing here?”

Chanyeol look up to see a shocked Jongdae coming next to him, probably to cheer for him because he promised he will “ooh hi! I was…” but then he spotted his own body coming running between the students, he smiled seeing him directly going to give his present, how weird to see your own self moving with another well.

 

“oh no! what prank you have, I know that genuine smile of yours is no way could be on while you looking at him!” Jongdae said

And Chanyeol immediately close his mouth “let sit, I just came to maybe be a bad luck and see if he lose to laugh at him forever”

Jongdae look at him for a second with a suspicious look, but he smiled taking his arm, “that the Baekhyun I know, let sit”

 

Sitting with the few students who came to watch, Chanyeol was wishing from the deepest heart of his the other won’t lose, yes he know Baekhyun is good at swimming, damn he have a pool in a top of a hotel outside his house! How can you not be good.

 

The audition start and he saw him coming out from the changing room with his face so red that he can see from here, he smirked thinking if he saw his body that why his like that, because hell there is a huge different between his own and his.

 

He felt his phone vibrating inside his pocket, with the start whistle, he slide the green button and answered unconsciously “yes?” his eyes were on his own body who now was at the first place, he was feeling joy because damn he look so good and even the judge were taking interest on him.

 

“Baekhyun, It your father memorial today”

 

He heard a very old man voice saying from the other side that made his smile fade

 

“at least come and give him respect once in your life”