Meeting

Frienemy Switch

“NO NOT AGAIN!”

 

Jongin saw Baekhyun acting strangely he start to get worried because the boy next to him was panicking “are you okay?”

Awkwardly smiled to him with a “yes!“ he wanted to leave but the teacher came in. Again it happened, Chanyeol was talking to Kyungsoo, about how he was surprised that Joon asked to go alone to school today because his big enough, that was a first, but he happily accept the idea because he really was worried about him thinking when the other will start to count on himself.

But he felt a sudden urge of sleeping and dizziness, like the time he was in Baekhyun house! He swear he closed his eyes for seconds and when he open them, he found himself here! Again! In Baekhyun body.

 

 

 

>><><><><><><><<

 

 

“Chanyeol! You scaring me! Are you okay?”

 

Opening his eyes slowly! Baekhyun look at Kyungsoo next to him “what?” He said whenhe realized his not in his class, He look at his big muscles long arms he roll his eyes “oh no!” He said hitting his forehead “not again”

“Are you okay! It seems like you fainted for seconds!” Kyungsoo said worries all over his face.

“Did I?” Baekhyun said awkward “no I just closed my eyes for seconds, headache headache!” He didn’t know what to say but the other did buy it.

But for a second when the whole situation was clear in his brain, he panicked knowing that he need to meet the Prime minister in 3 hours! “When this class ends?” He asked Kyungsoo and the other replied

 

“2 hours!”

“Damn!”

“Why?”

“Nothing Nothing!” Gaining a very strange look from Kyungsoo Baekhyun take his phone and send message to his number

 

“THIS IS HAPPENING AGAIN I THOUGH YOU SAID ONE DAY!”

From cockroach: idk!

 

“Cockroach!” Baekhyun was shocked seeing his nickname on the other phone, he frown knowing that he is making fun of his hair color

“What!” Kyungsoo look at Chanyeol then at his phone “Are you texting Baekhyun?”

Baekhyun look at Kyungsoo with “no” he immediately put his phone on his pocket “why I will do that!” He shrugs trying to act like Chanyeol

“Yeah you probably don’t have his number!”

“Yes! I don’t!” Baekhyun roll his no eyes and taking his phone secretly under the table

 

To Cockroach: meet me outside when the class over URGENT!!!!

From the cockroach: you have plans? What there for me?

To Cockroach: PARK CHANYEOL!

From the Cockroach: Okay! Let talk next your bus station, no one I know take that road

 

Baekhyun take out a breath of relax when he know at least the other will cooperate to hear him. He look at the teacher who was already starting the lesson. but his mind was out of his skull the whole two hours, what if that idiot doesn’t know how to switch the back? What if he had to go in his place? What if he made a mistake!

 

But in the corner Kyungsoo was so into the out from this world busy mind boy, thinking...

 

 

>><><><><><><><<

 

 

Chanyeol close the phone, and look at Jongin and automatically smile to him, but for the two hours he avoid talking to the boy, just in studies, but the boy was good in it, and even making it look easier when he start to explain it, better than the teacher himself.

I2 o’clock now was digging. he move from that class and with his little body he found it easy to pass between the crowded with students hall. Out from the school, to the far bus station that Baekhyun takes. he know now why it far, because people here doesn’t go to that area and the only bus that came from there have a faraway station from the area itself.

 

Arriving he look around to see if Baekhyun did arrive, but he wasn’t, few minutes after, he saw him coming

“Finally!” He said but he gain a rolling eyes from his own face that being obsessed by Baekhyun now

“Your friends doesn’t know any privacy!”

Chanyeol smiled “one of them is yours!”

“Yes he is” Baekhyun look down at him “why am i so short!” He said unconsciously and the grimace he have in his face made the other laugh

“I know right?” He said in sarcasm

“Ha ha!” Baekhyun said with the deep voice he is having now in a mocking way “better then long everything! Even ears”

This time Chanyeol have the stopped daggers eyes expression “what wrong with my ears!”

Baekhyun roll his eyes in anger screaming “WHAT WRONG WITH MY HAIR!”

“IT LIKE A COCKROACH!”

“NO IT NOT!”

“YES IT IS”

“NO IT NOT”

“YES IT IS”

“NO IT NOT”

“YES IT IS!”

“Okay stop” Baekhyun said knowing he didn’t came here to see him for that “how can we switch back! Because I can’t be in this body of yours anymore, what you did last time? I really have an important meeting after 30 minutes”

Chanyeol eyes got wide open “how the hell i should know? It was suddenly”

“What?” Baekhyun shocked state was obvious “NO WAY!” He screamed, “I CAN’T GO IN THIS BODY! AND YOU CAN’T GO”

Chanyeol shrugs “why I can’t?”

Baekhyun roll his eyes “it Business thing! You don’t know anything about it!”

Chanyeol smirked “so now you do business! You aren’t a spoiled kid??” But saying that he saw his own face the other have become serious, he know he said something bad in that moment so he tried to fic it “Okay am joking! I can do it just tell me what to do! You win my competition I can go to the meeting”

 

Baekhyun thought about it, he can’t do anything with this body but at least he can guide him right? He move behind Chanyeol to his bag that on the other back, taking out a Bluetooth earphone and give it to Chanyeol “you will have a hell of questions so you need me there! Don’t take it no matter what!”

Chanyeol look at the expensive earphones in his feminine hands “Okay! That better if it business, is it a client!”

Baekhyun shrugs “no it an important guest to the hotel!”

Chanyeol nodded “don’t tell me you will bother a hotel guest for your own benefits?”

“What??????? no!” Baekhyun frown “He asked to meet me!”

Chanyeol Nodded in understanding, “how do I know who he is?”

“He...” Baekhyun stopped thinking what if he panicked and left if he tell him who he will meet “he will come to you, you just need to sit in the lunch table I tell you everything there”

Chanyeol nodded “okay!”

Stopping a taxi for him Baekhyun open the door “don’t screw it and just say what am going to say to you okay!”

 

Chanyeol nodded again, well he couldn’t say a thing because he remembered how he had a mistake last time when he go without his permission, this time he is going to do what right. Leaving in a taxi Baekhyun was just looking at it till it gone from his sight

 

 

“Chanyeol?”

 

He turn to look at who called with a surprised face “Kyungsoo” he said with wide-open eyes

“You were with Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo asked

“Emm..” Baekhyun look here and there “I was just passing by! and you know, I met him and start a fight from nothing again”

Kyungsoo nodded

“What are you doing in this area?”

“I wanted to speak with you without Jongdae around so I followed you”

“Oh!” Baekhyun smiled awkwardly with his new face “what do you want?”

 

“Chanyeol’aah!” Kyungsoo said and Baekhyun heard the shaking vibes in his voice “I really don’t know if I should tell you this”

 

“What?” Baekhyun asked thinking that the boy want to say something personal

“Listen! You are my best friend right!”

Baekhyun nodded because he know that he is Chanyeol best friend

“And whatever I will say now won’t change our relationship right?”

Baekhyun look at how Kyungsoo start to become little red around his cheeks, that a thing he saw before, when everyone start to confess to someone, but he isn’t Chanyeol and that will definitely need an answer, “can we talk in this later?”

 

Kyungsoo eyes got confused looking at him

 

“Am a little busy right now, let meet tomorrow just you and me and talk on whatever you want?”

He said knowing that he need to be with Chanyeol for his meeting that probably will be on in 20 minutes now, He doesn’t know but his mind screamed that the other want to confess and he can’t be in Chanyeol place, so he need time to find a permanent solution to switch back that the least he can do.

Seeing the other nodded in agreement with “i come by to your work”

Baekhyun nodded “perfect!” Then left to Chanyeol house, he need a place without disturbing and he can’t stay here, as fast as he can he runs to the bus station that Chanyeol usually take. It didn’t take much, almost 10 minutes. He run into the house and straight to Chanyeol room, taking his phone and calling him.

 

 

>><><><><><><><<

 

 

Chanyeol arrived at the hotel, the place was having extra security, extra everything, he gets in and a man came to him running “Sir! The table is ready! He will be here in 5 minutes”

Chanyeol nodded and move with the man who lead him to a room with a rectangle table, with one chair in a side and two chairs in the other side. The place was unspeakable, how fancy and so clean and expensive was.

He decide to sit on the one chair since Baekhyun didn’t say how many in this meeting, he start to feel nervous. the place was quite and that silence makes him so much more nervous, he look at his phone waiting the other to call him, why is he taking so long, but like he was thinking about him at the same time he saw the name “Chanyeol” calling. He slide the green button and screamed “WHY THE YOU TOOK SO LONG!”

 

Baekhyun: am sorry but that Kyungsoo stopped you wanting to talk, anyway rule number one in the meeting you should never ever say my last name or I would be in a big trouble

 

Chanyeol raise an eyebrow “didn’t they ask to meet you? How the hell they don’t know your full name?”

Baekhyun: because they asked for the owner without a name.

Chanyeol shrugs “owner?” He repeated then yells “THE HOTEL OWNER!”

Baekhyun: yes!

“Are you the owner of the BBH Hotels group?” He asked not believing it but then he realized it his name “wait BBH is Byun Baek Hyun”

Baekhyun: oh how clever you are! Now please who ever is coming to you don’t panic am here!

Chanyeol nodded even if no one can see him “I don’t know business men faces so I won’t get shocked don’t worry!”

 

Baekhyun: Emm...about that..

 

But before he could say a word in that earphone, knocks heard and the door got opened, Chanyeol stand with a smile in his face thinking-just like a customer in my jobs-

 

“The minister is here” a servant said moving away from the door, and the confidence for the no shocked face just shuddered into pieces seeing the prime minister of the country who came in straight to him with a smiling face.

 

“Nice to meet you”

 

He said to him but Chanyeol was froze, is this reality? Did he seeing the minister face to face? How can that even be possible in this world! how...impossible...the minister! Not business man!...

Baekhyun: BOW

The scream in his ear made him snap out of his dazzling frozen brain, he bow immediately not because of Baekhyun scream no because he usually WILL give the respect to him because he is THE PRIME MINISTER

Baekhyun: it my honor and pleasure to meet you personally sir!

“It my honor and pleasure to meet you personally sir!” Chanyeol repeated as much as he heard

 

Baekhyun: you can call me Baekhyun

 

“You can call me Baek Hyun!” Chanyeol said the first half of his name stopped and SAID the last half

Baekhyun: what!

“Oh! Mr.Hyun is a pleasure,” the minister said

Chanyeol was proud of himself since he cut the name he will thing that his last name is there

 

Baekhyun: trying to be smart hu.!! ask him to sit

“Please!” Chanyeol thank god he keep listening to his co-workers welcoming customers

“Thank you!” He saw the minister sitting in one of the two chairs “Am really shocked how young you are!”

Baekhyun: thank you sir

“Thank you sir!” Chanyeol smiled as much as he can, because damn it’s the PRIME MINISTER he will definitely KILL that cockroach

 

“How you did all this in this young age are your parents supporting you?” The minister asked

Chanyeol heard what Baekhyun said in his ear he was shocked because is he lying? But it not his business anymore, it enough how he made him angry last time so he should just say what the other is saying “no sir! My both parents are dead!” still didn’t he met his mother? And she was nice how he can say she died

“Ooh! Am sorry to hear that! Can I know the story?”

Chanyeol heard Baekhyun huffing from the other side

Baekhyun: my mother died when I was 5 and my father when I was 12 they both suicide.

 

Chanyeol was speechless, he couldn’t say a word from that!

 

Baekhyun: Chanyeol? Can you hear me?

 

“Y...yes!” He said like he is answering the minister about knowing the story and he repeated the exactly thing that Baekhyun said.

 

“Ooh!” The minister look at him with a pitying expression “am sorry I didn’t know” he smiled “let stop talking about the past and talk about business”

 

The minister start to talk about some things that Chanyeol could swear he barely know what he was saying, like he was talking in another language, but Baekhyun did know everything and was giving him the simplest words to reply. he thank god of how the other was clever enough to know his level, because this and studying is NOT the same at all he can swear on that.

eating the fancy lunch the minister look like he was enjoying his time very much, till he took his phone and excuse himself talking to someone telling him to come.

“Since you have a second chair here, I hope you don’t mind inviting someone,” the minister said

Baekhyun: I heard you and your son are in the city, I though he may come with you.

 

The minister laughed at the words Chanyeol repeated “i like people who know their surroundings, what kind of people you like Mr.Hyun?”

Baekhyun: people who are smart as you!

Chanyeol nodded unconsciously seeing the massive compliment

“So your saying am smart? How come?” The minister have this proud face on now, like he really like when someone compliments him, well Baekhyun did his research because with every good sentence he said on him the other start to see himself more and more

 

Knock…knock…knock

 

 

Chanyeol look at the door and a boy in his early 30 came in “father!” He said and bow then look at Baekhyun an bow to him too.

“This is Baek Hyun” the minister said “and this is my son Changmin”

 

Chanyeol stand and smiled as wide as he can looking at the man with “pleasure to meet you!”

 

“The pleasure is mine!” He said and sits next to his father, the two start talking back at the plans that the hotel have and even what the minister plans are, till the three finish their lunch

 

“Well Mr. Hyun! It was nice to meet you!” The minister said finally and Chanyeol thank god everything went well, still he is going to kill that cockroach for sure “I would like to spend more time with you but I have some other plans”

 

“Happy you didn’t get bored!” Chanyeol said with a joking way hearing the other said -try to loosen it a little bit-

 

“I didn’t really! and probably I won’t even in the future” The minister said looking at his son with a gaze that Chanyeol found it weird, very very very weird “about the collaboration I will tell you about my attend to help tomorrow night if you don’t mind”

 

“Not at all take your time!” Chanyeol replied

“Thank you!” The minister said tabbing his son shoulder “Changmin here will have your company for few more minutes, I will wait outside”

 

The minister said and that made Chanyeol confused, even Baekhyun said a -what! Why!- from the other side, and the place now was awkwardly silence

 

“I hope my father didn’t bother you with all those questions” Finally that Changmin spoke

“No! Not at all!” Chanyeol replied automatically not waiting Baekhyun to say anything

“Am sure this could be strange for asking, but I was looking for someone that I could trust”

 

Smiling with a nodded anticipating what the minister son will be saying, but what he heard was more shocking from a guy he just met 30 minutes ago and who was silent the whole conversation between him and his father, just looking at him non-stop, thinking if his father called him for this specific reason. Thinking if the answer for the plans being delayed till tomorrow because he want to know this answer first. Thinking that even when you have money there is always someone there wanting to make benefits.

 

“Tomorrow is a day off right? Would you like to go on a date with me?”