Family

Frienemy Switch

Preparing the little one, Baekhyun look at the others, that he was glad they manage to change Om their own, he stands and move back to that room to take Chanyeol bag because he have no time to come back here, making the little room upside down searching for a swimming clothes and other shirt because hell this guy still with his yesterday clothes, he found them finally and put them on the bag as fast as he can to go down and see the the 5 waiting at the house entrance.

 

“Any car?” He asked but he cursed himself inside seeing the confusion expression from the kids

 

“Chanyeol hyung! What wrong with you?” The bigger among them asked

 

Awkwardly laughing he just shrugs “ahahaha..a morning joke! Let’s go!” He said clearing his throat still feels weird with that voice, and left not wanting to stay a single minute inside that’s strange house that feels like he is some kind of Snow White because everything was small and tight!

 

Standing outside he look left and right “emm...Listen!” Baekhyun said finally because he have no idea where he should take them and they all were looking at him “I have that temporary memory lose! where you guys study?”

 

The kids look at each other then look at the bigger among them “am at MN school, Krn school, Eve garden” he said while pointing at them one by one till the little one”

 

“Ooh!” Baekhyun took Chanyeol phone and happy he found that he have internet he put the JPS on the schools and move to the direction he need to

 

Arriving to the Krn school first three of them left, leaving the bigger and the little one with Baekhyun, he didn’t even reach the door, he ordered them to run to the direction since there is no road to cross and it safe for kids! Right? He move to the garden direction because it the nearest, this time he had to arrive to the door since the little one didn’t take his fingers from his long shirt,

 

Thinking about it what this style this yeol have everything is bigger then his real size! Doesn’t he want to show his body? Is he having a tummy, he smiled alone thinking about that he sure need to take a picture for future needs if he have one, he unconsciously touched the place where his stomach was but disappointed to feel it flat,

 

“Hyung! the bye kissth”

 

He snap out of his dazzling self when he felt the little grabbing his shirt harshly down for him to lean, he saw the kid pouting like he desperately need it, as it will give him a good luck charm, not wanting to waist more time he lean down and the little one kiss him on his cheek, Baekhyun felt little shy, actually as far as he can remember no one ever kiss him this soft before! Or to be honest this pure, he always have those of -I should look like I care that why I should kiss you- ones

 

But he felt the grab from the little on his neck and he was now near his ear “Joon hyung was crying yestethay”

 

“Joon’aa?” Baekhyun said little loud because he heard the kid saying

 

“Yes Chanyeol Hyung?”

 

Baekhyun turn to look at the other knowing that was his name now, he smiled a fake one with “let go! I need to be at the college”

 

Seeing the other safely went in with the teacher, they walk to the MN school, that he know where it is because he did study in it, and Jongdae was living in this neighborhood so he was walking around this area, “Joon’ayaa!” Baekhyun said trying to look like he care calling him like that, but still Baekhyun have a weak spot, when he see someone alone he immediately want to make him smile, and the kid was crying yesterday! Well since he study there he probably 13 and for Baekhyun that way more then big enough to take your own road to school, or at least take the bus with your friends right? Not with your brothers!!!!

 

“Yes Hyung?”

 

“Anything bother you in your school?” He asked him, but he gain that avoiding look first that he is way more aware of what it means because he used to do it too

 

“Everything is good! yours?”

 

“Mine is cool, I have friends I know from previous schools”

 

“So why you came angry yesterday and didn’t come out from your room I could swear I heard sobs too?”

 

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at the comment, did that idiotyeol cry ! “Well we all have our ups and down” he tried to make it general because the kid cry too!

 

“Did anyone bully you?”

 

He heard the kid asking directly “no one will dare to!” He replied in a serious voice but stopped walking “did anyone bully you?” The little boy didn’t answer he look down and just bite his lips and start playing with his shirt, Baekhyun roll his no eyes. And take out a breath of anger “listen Eunsoo!” He turn the kid to his direction make him look at him “If anyone dare to bully you just kick his balls”

 

The kid eyes got wide open hearing the words “Hyung! you always say to be kind!”

 

Baekhyun frown thinking how naive that chanyeol was, yes that what you should make kids learn but kindness give nothing as feedback, “that was in the past, life is more worthy when you live for your pride, so if someone hurt you do the same”

 

“What if that get me into trouble?” The kid was having a little bit raised voice now “mom will never attend because of her work from 4am to 9pm, dad is on the sea for days and we don’t know where he can come back then leave again, and you always busy by your part time jobs to afford extra money and also to afford your swim training to get to the championship and win the big prize, Hyung! You couldn’t even go to your dream university to not leave us alone! How can I make trouble like that!”

 

Baekhyun felt his jaw dropped hearing the situation, well that Chanyeol do have it hard to live! so that why he goes berserk when he though he ruin his audition! he need the money?

 

“What to do Hyung!”

 

He heard the kid asking desperately his eyes start to become red, because he probably hate his position, Baekhyun look at the kid and tab his hair “as hard as you can, kick him”

 

The words made the kid more shocked looking up at him, but Baekhyun didn’t stop

 

“As family we should be there for you if you need us no matter what we have, if we care we will be there, so trust us to be on your back”

 

Baekhyun said a words he never believed in them

 

“Hyung!” The kid called tear were falling from his eye

 

“But as a big brother of 4 you need to be an ideal, so try to not get caught” he wink with the words

 

And the kid immediately hugs him “I love you Chanyeol Hyung! I promise I will do my best!”

 

 

Baekhyun look at the kid from up with a smile he was awkwardly standing with his arms not hugging back the kid, he heard the bells of the school, and his eyes got wide open

 

“AUDITION! MONEY!” He screamed and push the kid from the hug and run at his college direction with “YOU ARE DAMN BIG ENOUGH GO ALONE!”

 

He run, as fast as he can. With his long body and legs he felt he have stamina to not stop at all. this body is so athletic he must say, he start to feel jealous because his own REAL body doesn’t help him much, small and light, getting tired fast, still he can manage but in a fight with someone bigger size then him he always need a brain too.

 

 

Reaching the school he move to the swimming pool area and all the way to confirm his presence, trying to take his breath, he heard Xuimin saying

 

“Changing room is there, go after the others”

 

Baekhyun nodded moving to the room, it was full with boys who were probably professional swimmers. well not professional, but they give the time to it.

he take his clothes from the bag, he look at a little changing room and gets in, start to take off his clothes that he was wearing, at first he didn’t give a damn because his mind was concentrating that he need to be fast to not give the bad expression, but then, his eyes went down, he doesn’t know when he stopped changing and just stare at the abs and those muscles like of a real real real men, “holy damn!” He said start touching it slowly “this is awesome” his eyes went down to his pants thinking how that NG part look if he was like this.

 

Biting his own lips on the idea...

 

He take a quick peek...

 

 

 

>><><><><><><><<

 

 

 

Seeing him coming out with his red face, Chanyeol smirked thinking if he saw his body, because hell there is a huge difference between his own and his, also he came with the same clothes he slept with, which mean he didn’t dare to change.

 

But the phone ring and his smile fade away after how he was happy of him wining it. Hearing the word “memorial”

 

 

“At least come and give him respect once in your life! I decide to have the memorial personal this year just with family for you to come, if you welling to attend come to the main house we will start after an hour”

 

the old man hang up after the words, no more no less, he didn’t even wait for a reply, Chanyeol look at Baekhyun in his body wining the first place, he saw him smiling proudly with himself while going out of the water, Jongdae was cheering loudly because he did promised.

 

And Chanyeol thought about it, maybe they switch bodies for him to know he was mistaking the cockroach, he didn’t say a bad things to that Xui-saem and now he win that for him with a new record in the school, that even him think it impossible to beat now. Maybe he should pay him back and be gentle to go to the memorial, but how he can do that if he doesn’t know where it is? Should he ask him if he is planning to go, and if yes he should go in his place! But he said once in your life! Which mean Baekhyun never attend! It may be hard for him. But for his family for that old man desperate voice! He can go, it won’t be hard for him since his not his father! Moreover, he will be granting an old man request, so it a win win, right?

 

Seeing Baekhyun in his body putting a towel and wait for the next tour, because if someone beat his record, he should competing again, he frown knowing that will take time, he open the bag and take the wallet from to search for Baekhyun ID, happily he found it and read the address, he wish it not the same as the hotel and it wasn’t, he take his bag and said that he will not attend school today to Jongdae and left.

 

The address wasn’t in the city, it was in the next village near the city, wondering if a taxi can take him there and wait for him to come back, he open the money side on that wallet to see so much money there “oh my god!” Chanyeol jaw drop became that is his 5-month salary in his 2 jobs. “I hate him!” He said taking a taxi to the hotel because he need to change to something suitable a suit or something.

 

 

 

>><><><><><><<

 

 

Baekhyun look at the crowd because he can clearly hear Jongdae high note from there, he wave smiling to him while waiting to see the others results, his eyes wonder on the crowd to see if he was here!

it really weird to search for yourself how you will look? Like a 3D version of you? A twin?

But he didn’t spotted him, well it funny how he avoided him for years to search for him now, he roll is eyes alone and look back at the participants shaking the idea.

 

The audition ends no one could brake his record so automatically he was on the team, Baekhyun smiled proudly of the achievement, yes he tried hard for years to learn swimming in his pool to beat the hell out of him if they compete again, but with this tall body, his everyday practice and stamina hell he can be a champion for sure.

 

Taking a shower and changing back to the extra clothes he brings, it better to not stay at the school today he thought, so maybe he should just go back to that house and stay inside that room and sleep early since the other said everything will come back to normal tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

>><><><><><><<

 

 

 

The taxi stopped in front of a big iron garden door, and two guard look at who was in it, then run to open it, Chanyeol was amazed how the place was so elegant so fancy, he felt like he was in a Dream world, he saw one of the guards coming and opening the door for him, he unconsciously said a ‘thank you’ and the guard smiled shyly

 

Wait maybe he shouldn’t! rich people don’t do that to guards right?

 

“Welcome home sir!”

 

He heard the guard saying, Chanyeol look at him then look at the house that was similar to a castle not a house, he gets in and everything was so outstanding and scream the word rich, definitely a dream world that short brown hair cockroach living in, but this isn’t the time to fan boying about furniture because the place was so quite.

 

“This way young master”

 

Chanyeol look at the same guard who open the door for him pointing to a direction, unconsciously saying thank you, he cursed himself inside, and follow the guard from behind, wearing his black suit, getting to the outside from the other direction of the house, all the way in a calming garden till they reach another building, a round one,

The guard stopped with “this is the far as I can go”

 

Chanyeol nodded and gets in to find people standing there all with black and suits, he didn’t want to bother since he saw an old man giving his respect to a picture of a man in the middle of that little round building. So he stay in the far corner, watching…

 

After the old man finished, a boy in his early 30 came and give the respect, the closest first so if the old man is the father, the next one must be the brother or the son, Chanyeol look at the side and saw a man looking surprised at him not taking his eyes from him, not caring for the dead memory, Chanyeol bow a little with his head since the man was older in his 40s, he look at the next one who was giving a respect and a woman stands there, she was about to start when that man who was staring said

 

“him first”

 

That ‘him first’ make Chanyeol eyes got wide open because he can swear he never saw the more shocked faces from everyone ever in his life, when they spotted him at the far corner

Maybe he shouldn’t come here!

 

“Baekhyun!” the old man said clearly not believing his eyes too

“My son!” the woman who was next to give her respect came and hugs him tightly “oh glad to see you here”

Chanyeol just nodded to her, but isn’t it disrespectful to do that in a time like this!

“Young brother come”

The man in his early 30 said and Chanyeol take a note that the woman is Baekhyun mother and that is his brother

He move near the picture and did the same as the other did before, giving respect to the man that he never saw in his life, but he felt good, maybe that dead father will have peace in the other life if it exist.

 

 

 

Finishing one by one, now they start leaving that round building, Chanyeol noted that he need to leave but Baekhyun brother come near him with the old man “glad to see you here young brother”

Chanyeol nodded again; actually, he doesn’t know what to say or what he should reply to not be suspicious

“Grandson! Glad you accept my request, I knew you won’t refuse me”

The big brother look at the grand father in surprise “you called him?”

“Yes I did, he needed to be here”

“Oh! No wonder you insist on being alone this year, you plan all that grandfather” Baekhyun brother said with a smiling face

Chanyeol feels the hug on his arm he look to find the woman “as much as am sad because it my dear memorial, I want to celebrate because you show up today my son” she said giving him a kiss on the cheeks

“This is how family should be” the grandfather smiled “all united”

“I should leave now” Chanyeol said not wanting to stay more, also he would be in a trouble just if they asked him one name, or where is the bathroom

“Stay for lunch it already prepared, I will be happy if you do my little boy, aren’t you tired of eating and living alone for years?” Baekhyun mother said smiling at him

Chanyeol find himself unconsciously smiling, she do have a very beautiful one, and she is his mother, he shouldn’t say no “okay” he replied, well he doesn’t know why Baekhyun doesn’t live here? Why the hell he live in a hotel and study in a common school? Having normal friends? Is he really doing some kind of experiment on how to study with poor people? Everyone seems nice around here, even some came to him with a happy smiles and faces as if they didn’t see him since forever! His mother didn’t let his hand and his brother didn’t left his side, even the grandfather stayed at his area to just take some look at him from now and then….

 

really Baekhyun doesn’t know what the word family means!