Broken

Frienemy Switch

Sitting in a coffee shop Jongin was silently looking at the other, drinking his coffee, he didn’t want to ask, he is fine with knowing nothing, but he didn’t feel good after seeing his first friend in the city like that! Someone hurt him, someone really said something bad to him. 

 

“Your living in this area right?” 

 

Baekhyun finally spoke to him, he didn’t say a word since they met, since he bring him here to sit and calm down, will definitely he did calm now since he asked

 

“Yes I am”

 

Baekhyun nodded “Jongdae too! Yeah you told me that!”

 

“I didn’t have anything to do at home, I decide to take a walk, and when I left home I saw you passing by”

 

Baekhyun nodded a smile was in his face now maybe fake, maybe a forced one to not look sad anymore. “You still don’t know the city?”

 

Jongin shake his head a no “I came one week ago! My father transferred in this police station”

Baekhyun nodded understanding “son of a policeman!”

Jongin smiled “most of people doesn’t want to be my friends because of that, they are afraid that my father will arrest them if they do bad stuff and I was around”

Baekhyun was smiling hearing him telling him his story.

Jongin continue “I really was happy when you talk to me! I don’t know if you can keep it since you know my father work!” Jongin pouted unconsciously when saying that and Baekhyun find it really adorable he giggle at the comment but replied

 

“Why would I? It your father job? Also I don’t do bad stuff to get scared of him!”

 

Jongin smiled “smoking, drinking, stay late outside, go to a party, participating to any club, have , those are things that he is forbidden me to do”

 

Baekhyun joe drop “Okay ! I accept smoke, and the last one that what should every father till their son to avoid, but I think I can manage to be your friend on the others too!”

Jongin was already smiling “no parties?”

 

Baekhyun shrugs “he will never know if you didn’t drink and stay late?”

 

“Club?”

 

“Swimming isn’t a bad one it a sport you do so basically it not a club! Am sure even your father won’t say no to you learn a sport right?”

 

Jongin laughed “you really need to meet him!”

 

“Spare me that I just met a mother and get smacked everywhere! No parents friends for today!” Baekhyun replied laughing, remembering how that mom just start to hit him

 

“That why you were crying?” Jongin asked unconsciously but he did correct “Am sorry I shouldn’t have asked”

 

Baekhyun shrugs “no your my friend now you can ask whatever you want! And no not because of that, it just I heard some hurt words from a guy that I will definitely think about his opinion about me the whole life!” He start playing with his cup of coffee “I know he was right, but it just hurt you know”

 

Jongin nodded “if you care about his opinion, then don’t be sad! Try to be better!”

 

Baekhyun just shake it with “I am trying! Since day one I was trying to be better then him first in school, first in karate, judo, hapkido, kickboxing, martial art, even chess, basketball, tennis, sword art, game play, music instruments...”

 

“Wow Wow Wow!” Jongin interrupt him “you did all that because you want to be better then him?”

 

Baekhyun nodded “I take first place in everything, I have may trophy in my place sealed in a room”

 

“He compete with you in all that and you win?” Jongin had to ask

 

Baekhyun shake his head a no with a smile “no! he doesn’t even know about it, I basically did that to satisfy myself since he beat me in swimming once!”

 

Now Jongin jaw drop from the comment

 

“I know I know!” Baekhyun laughed an awkward laugh rubbing his head in a cute way “but I really need to let myself busy!”

 

“Baekhyun that insane!”

Baekhyun take out a sarcasm laugh “I know right?”

Jongin take a huffs “you care about his opinion you said!” He smirk mumbling “and I was thinking of having a shot with you, I don’t even have a chance”

 

“Em?” Baekhyun react dumbfounded 

 

“At least now I know we should be just best friends” 

 

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow on Jongin comment, he didn’t know the real meaning but the boy seems like he decide to be his best friend out of no where

 

“So my soon to be best friend!” Jongin said “can you be humble and be with me in my ‘discover the city’ journey?”

 

Baekhyun laughed at the comment but he nodded with “sure!”

 

 

 

Rolling around the city, Baekhyun was now happy, he didn’t forget the words Chanyeol said to him, but he decide to not over think about it, and enjoy the weekend, he keep studying and working the whole week, he do need a rest, the tour was everywhere around the city, starting by buying new shirt for the dirty one he was wearing with “Love yourself” that Jongin choose it and end up buying one too and wear it jokingly like they were couple.

 

Jongin like the idea, he know he won’t be anything more then a friend so he can play along as much as he can, that why best friends born for, they keep laughing in little details, on some stuff in stores, in cheap things they bought to eat thinking it will definitely kill them, in silly things, they even go into a museum and start to imagine staff and told unreal stories.

 

The time pass by real quick, Jongin look at the hour and it was evening but he didn’t feel tired at all, he look at Baekhyun “look!” He said pointing at a cinema “I really wanted to watch that movie”

 

Baekhyun look at the cinema name and smiled “so it was here!”

“What?” Jongin asked

“The hotel made a contract within the cinema center city for tourists in their schedule to come here because it was about to get shut for good I needed to by shares to prevent that from happening, look at it now shining! it was a good idea really”

Jongin didn’t know what he was talking about he get this confused look but Baekhyun shrugs “forget it let watch it, I never go in a cinema before!”

 

“REALLY!”

 

“Yep! You need to be in a relationship to do that”

 

Jongin take Baekhyun hand “let go like a couple” he laughed and Baekhyun laugh too taking Jongin arm and put it on his shoulder the looking at their shirt “we can be really convincing!”

 

Laughing in a silly way the two went in, Jongin didn’t lift his arm from Baekhyun shoulder “did we eat lunch?” Jongin laughed “the snake sandwich could be count as lunch!” 

 

Baekhyun laugh remembering they took a sandwich from an old man in the road who have a snake on his shoulder “i refuse that was a snaky lunch I didn’t even remember, let take something to eat!”

 

Jongin nodded they look right and left to search for the way

 

“There there!” Baekhyun said

And Jongin lead the way since he was the one holding him the two stoped to look up at the menu, 

“What you want?” Jongin asked

Baekhyun humms a little “I think I will take whatever you take, I don’t want anything specific”

Jongin look at it “Ooh! Look couple menu”

Baekhyun look at the picture “same cup!” They look at each other and start laughing “okay that too much!” Jongin said “I take a mix juice! Let have dinner after?”

 

Baekhyun smiled “call! I choose the place”

“I pay!” Jongin said 

 

Baekhyun look at him with a :o “what a gentleman!”

 

The two now look at the worker to order Jongin was first to speak “two mixed juice”

 

But the worker didn’t move he was looking at Baekhyun and Jongin noticed that, because Baekhyun was looking back at him.

 

“Excuse me!” Jongin know the two knew each other but he need to shake it off because Baekhyun expression was starting to look hurt again

Jongin take his arm from Baekhyun and stand in front of him “starting at him is rude you know! Two mixed juice fast please” He said and the worker just told him “sorry! Right away” and start to prepare it for the two

 

At that moment Jongin turn to look at Baekhyun whispering “you know him?”

 

Baekhyun nodded and move to his ear “the one I told you about early!”

 

Jongin eyes got wide open looking back at the worker then back at Baekhyun “he is hot!”

 

“I KNOW RIGHT!” Baekhyun act like he is screaming but he was whispering “I CAN’T SURPASS LOOKS!”

 

Jongin laughed and Baekhyun laughed two looking at Chanyeol with his works uniform that they both don’t know how he can look hot in that!

 

Chanyeol notice them laughing and looking at him, he frown getting angry thinking they were laughing at him, another prank from Mr.Byun but this time in his work place. the two were whispering things and giggle, he heard their conversation at first, couple menu! dinner! Gentlemen! BULL he wanted to scream, but he can’t if he get fired from here it doomed for his swimming training, and then he is losing for sure the championship because swimming need practice non-stop.

 

The two orders now were ready. Jongin move to take it and Baekhyun stayed behind, taking the two cups with his two hands, Jongin smirk in Chanyeol face, a very obvious one that made Chanyeol know he definitely going to do something.

 

Jongin went to Baekhyun and hug him with one arm “B can you take my wallet from my back pocket my hands are busy?”

 

Baekhyun nodded, with the position they were in he couldn’t look back so Baekhyun move his hand without looking searching for it first, then taking it out.

 

Chanyeol roll his eyes at the action, did he just let Baekhyun touch his freaking in public, and the other look like he doesn’t even mind! Why don’t they make out here, maybe it better to let everyone know they are couple??? Unconsciously he look side way to not get more angry at the action.

 

Jongin smiled he know something is more then compete here, he just wanted to make sure! But why he hurt him? If he can clearly see anger from that little action that doesn’t count! Why did he hurt him and didn’t say sorry? If he was in his place he would run out behind him.

 

Well maybe he will just teas him a little bit more because letting a cute boy cry in the morning like that isn’t a good thing Mr.cinema, and he can’t get away from that.

 

Baekhyun put the money on the table put back the wallet in it place and take his juice from Jongin with “lets go!” 

 

Jongin look at Chanyeol “oh he want us to go fast! And put the wallet back, that means keep the change you will need it” he winks 

 

But Chanyeol didn’t like it, he look at Baekhyun hoping the earth will get open and swollen him for good, did he really means that? Now this is the way he will prank him? By money?? That low soo low Byun Baekhyun 

 

Starting to see all red he throw the change on Jongin, who start to smile with “wow! Hot tempo!” 

 

“WHY THE DID YOU THROW IT?” Baekhyun screamed unconsciously seeing the bad attitude from Chanyeol

“GO AWAY BAEKHYUN!” Chanyeol scream in anger, it his work place he can’t do a scene here, well yes he just did! But still not wanting to make it more worse.

“don’t tell him to go away! That not nice from a worker!” Jongin said shaking his head in a sarcasm way,

“YOU. SHUT UP!” Chanyeol screamed 

“Who are you to tell me to shut up, am a customer you should respect me what ever my attitude is!” Jongin didn’t leave the subject, now he felt offended, well he did teas him at first but he wanted to make sure if he care for him, because if not he can have a chance.

 

Chanyeol look at the side he didn’t want to make it bigger now because he was right!

 

“Everything Okay Chanyeol?”

The two look at Kyungsoo who come to the view

Jongin look at the boy “are you in charge here?”

“No his not!” Baekhyun said knowing Kyungsoo must be coming here for a confession “Jongin let just leave!”

Kyungsoo look daggers at him “yeah why don’t you leave in peace Jongin”

“Leave! your friend here just throw the change on me because he didn’t want it” Jongin said in frustration “is this how you learn to talk with customers!”

“LEAVE!” Chanyeol screamed now making everyone looking at him the customers and everyone.

 

“What did you do Chanyeol!?” A man with a black costume comes with an angry face “you throw thing on a customer?”

 

Chanyeol stayed silent 

 

“IS THAT HOW WE TREAT CUSTOMERS!” He start to get angry 

 

Jongin look at the man who look daggers at Chanyeol thinking that he made things out of control now!

 

“BETTER TAKE YOUR STUFF NOW AND LEAVE YOU ARE FIRED!”

 

the words make the four look at the man shocked! 

 

Jongin look at the man with the costume immediately apologizing “maybe it my bad don’t do that because of me!”

“Sir he didn’t do anything!” Kyungsoo said defending him too

 

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun, his eyes didn’t left him since he hear the word fired “Kyungsoo stop!” Chanyeol said taking the uniform off “his right I should accept any customer no matter how the attitude is” he move outside that little place where he was preparing things for the customers.

 

“Let’s go!” He said to Kyungsoo

“No! It not your fault!” He look at the man in charge “I know him sir he won’t do that if he didn’t start it!” He pointed to Jongin

 

“Am sorry who are you again to just make it my fault?” Jongin said surprised 

“Am his boyfriend!” Kyungsoo said in anger

 

Jongin turn shocked looking at Baekhyun maybe he didn’t say a detail that the guy already have a boyfriend!

 

“Let go Kyungsoo! Am not in a mood to fight!” chanyeol said taking Kyungsoo arm to push him to leave but the other was still wanting to stay, he didn’t like how he got fired like that in front of them, especially in front of Baekhyun who he know he hate the most!

 

Jongin laugh “he have a boyfriend?” He asked Baekhyun “this is getting interesting!”

 

Baekhyun roll his eyes “it my fault! I pissed the worker off and my friend here got mad” he said to the man in charge

 

The one in charge look at Baekhyun finally he wanted to say something but he stoped with “em...?”

 

“Yes!” Baekhyun said immediately knowing the guy recognized him because he was in the day they made the contract explaining the plan to the one who will sign which is Baekhyun. 

 

“Oh! Yes sure!” The man said then turn to Chanyeol “since he said it his fault I should apologize to you!” he bow to Chanyeol in an apologizing way “am sorry for what I did!” 

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo look weirdly at the man, while Baekhyun was avoiding any gaze and looking down.

 

“Since I did bad!” The man said “you can take a rest for this day and go out with your boyfriend!” He said pushing Kyungsoo next to him “Okay, now if you guys excuse me?” He smiled and left immediately bowing to Baekhyun and Jongin before he leave.

 

 

Kyungsoo take out a breath of relax because he know how much he need this job “perfect!” He said smiling “lets go and have our first date”

 

Chanyeol was seeing Baekhyun hiding there behind Jongin, in frustration he move from next Kyungsoo with “wait here with him” to Baekhyun taking his hand and drag him outside, leaving Jongin and Kyungsoo there one smirking one shocked.

 

 

All the way outside the Cinema, Till Baekhyun stopped his legs forcefully making the other turn around “WHAT!” Baekhyun said in anger

 

Chanyeol look at him from up to toe “couple shirts?” 

Baekhyun take out a sarcasm little laugh “is that important now?” He said while trying to take Chanyeol hand from his “let me go!”

Chanyeol nodded “By any chance did the guy believe you, or you have some kind of relation to this place?”

 

Baekhyun roll his eyes “why that matter now?”

“It matters because I will know who am I working for!” Chanyeol said pressing harder on Baekhyun wrist the more he wanted to leave

“just let me go! I really don’t want to see your face now!” Baekhyun said looking side way

 

Hating how the other just doesn’t look at him he take his free hand and with force he turn his jaw to look straight at him “YOU DO RIGHT?”

“YES I DO!” Baekhyun scream on the other face even if they were so close “I HAVE” He screamed again but then said with closed teeth in anger “I have 50% shares from this place because I didn’t want to be the owner with the 51%”

 

Chanyeol stayed silent

 

“So what now? You will leave because I own it? You will let your dream because i own it? you will let down your family because I own it? how far you can GO TO LET ME KNOW YOU HATE ME PARK CHANYEOL” Baekhyun now was having tears already falling from his eyes

 

Chanyeol stayed silent

 

 

“1 BILION ISN’T ENOUGH? TO TELL ME AM A ISN’T ENOUGH? YES I HAVE NO LOVE WHY CAN’T I BENEFIT FROM IT THEN? MY REAL MOTHER WANTED TO KILL ME AND HERSELF BUT I SURVIVED IS THAT LOVE? MY FATHER HANG HIMSELF IN FRONT OF MY EYES SAYING HE CAN’T LIVE ANYMORE IS THAT LOVE? MY STEP MOTHER CHASED ME OUT FROM THE HOUSE FOR HER SON TO BE THE HEIR IS THAT LOVE?? MY BROTHER SENT ME A MESSAGE TELLING ME TO NOT SHOW MY FACE IN THE MEMORIAL IS THAT LOVE? AND MY GRAND FATHER KNOW EVERYTHING BUT HE STILL PUT THE DAMN WHOLE HEIR IN MY NAME IF HE DIED BECAUSE HE FEELS GUILTY HE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING AND THINK THAT MONEY AS A COMPENSATION IS THAT DEFINITION OF LOVE? NOW YOU KNOW WHY THEY WERE ACTING NICE BECAUSE I OWN THE DAMN WHOLE THING THEY LIVE FROM, HOW MUCH LOVE I CAN’T SEE??? YES AM BLIND AM SO BLIND THAT SOME DAY I SWEAR ON MY PARENTS DEAD BODIES I WILL BURN THAT HOUSE AND I WILL LET THEM INSIDE AND I WILL BE THERE WITH THEM TO NOT REGRET IT AFTER! SO JUST LET ME GO GOD DAMN IT!”

 

 

Chanyeol stayed silent, but he didn’t leave him

 

“LET ME GOO!” Baekhyun scream as much as he can making everyone look at him, but with that scream he start crying, crying his heart out

 

where?...

 

on Chanyeol chest...

 

Chanyeol just take off his grab and hug him tightly...still no words...but he doesn’t know why his tears were falling too...he know that he really hurt him...

 

and realized that the boy is already broken inside...

 

 

*****++++*****++++*******++++*****

 

hello dear readers :))) I just wanna thank you for all the comens subs and vote up

hope u guys enjoying it :)))