Hotel night

Frienemy Switch

Chanyeol came back to the hotel with a smile and a paper bag he get a message and check

 

From Rain : the conference got changed to tomorrow at 10 the BBH hotel back in town we should leave early!

 

and that make Chanyeol smile he went to his room to take a shower and take a rest because he walk around the whole city with Joon. The time pass and Chanyeol was in his bed he start looking at the ceiling because sleep couldn’t find him tonight.

 

 

He heard a phone ringing and an “hello!” A familiar hello that he jump from his sleeping position to a sitting one! He look around and then he spotted the open balcony door where the voice should be clearly coming from there.

 

“What about him?”

 

 

And Chanyeol move from the bed to the balcony taking a peek in silence to find Baekhyun in the next one that have just a little wall in between, sitting on a table with his laptop, and now talking in the phone..He heart jump and beat in a million times how in the world he have this luck to be in the next room?? 

 

He heard him saying

 

“You think am scared let him do whatever he want! This is the business world if he want to play dirty i will too his not the first one!”

 

 

Chanyeol felt concerned hearing the conversation but he wanted to know anything about him even if it little unimportant things, also he doesn’t want to disturb

 

“Yeah call her to confirm the meeting after tomorrow! No I won’t stay another day after the conference”

 

Baekhyun stopped hearing the caller then talk again “NO WAY i will, I won’t stay at the main house! Am staying at the hotel my old house is there”

 

Chanyeol though about the first time he went and got deceived but his snap out of the memories time to hear Baekhyun speaking with anger

 

“You think am an idiot to go there? She tried to poison me twice just in the last year! Let not talk about the supposed to be car accident from my uncle and the stealing from you, should i continue! how a fire start in that building well am sure the culprit have a Byun as a last name, so if you still want me to spare your lives step brother don’t get on my nerve! Be glad that grandfather last wish to not hurt the family or you all would be in jail now or definitely dead” Baekhyun said slamming that already broken front side phone from the smash he gave him before, taking a huff He start to look at some numbers and written on the laptop, 

 

Chanyeol who was behind him now was silently hurt, what he experienced in those last years, how he lives with a family like that and still live with it, he saw his step brother with him today why he didn’t break the connection between them, last wish? Who cares about THAT if your life is in danger?

 

He saw Baekhyun clenching on his head again, the same as before, he take a medicine that were next to him, but this time like he know he won’t be able to left that water bottle near him, he reach it and didn’t move his hand up he just lean down his head with “Damn it!”

 

Chanyeol whos heart was about to jump in fear, one time is a normal two times in the same day and already have medical treatment near him means he is sick! He jumped from that wall as fast as he can and move to Baekhyun who didn’t even heard him touching his back and leaning next to him with “Baek are you okay?”

 

But the other reaction was shocked mixed with anger, that he move up and step back immediately when he saw his face he was about the lose his balance but he grabbed the balcony door for the balance yelling “WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING HERE”

 

Chanyeol stand straight explaining “my room is next to you and you was talking I didn’t mean to hear but you were loud”

 

“GOD!” Baekhyun said wanting to move inside but feeling the world spinning he didn’t know what happened or when that happened but he close his eyes for a second and the next second he found himself in the other chest resting..

 

“Baekhyun what wrong with you!?” Chanyeol asked him while still holding him for balance but feeling so weak he couldn’t even push himself up, he know he shouldn’t over do work the doctor told him that.

 

“Should I call a doctor?” Chanyeol asked “let me take you to your bed!” And helping him stand Chanyeol felt happy when the other just accepted his help, well yea he felt concerned but he can’t deny the happiness too!

 

He saw him sitting on the bed and take his phone to calm a doctor 

 

“Don’t!” Baekhyun said with a faintly voice “just bring me my medicine please” he asked nicely

 

Chanyeol look at the table in the balcony and move there taking them and giving his a pill with the bottle of water that he didn’t take off his hand from it in case the shirt couldn’t hold it. Chanyeol look at the paper inside that box of medicals because he want to know the reason of the use since Baekhyun won’t tell, he reads 

 

-depression, insomnia, hallucinations that leads to brain malfunction and disorder also lack of eating and overworking-

 

“What?” Chanyeol said out loud when he read the reasons of use, he kneel on his both knees in front of Baekhyun the shock didn’t left his face “what happened to you in those past years!”

 

Baekhyun roll his eyes, the medicals start to do the good job that they always do “leave Chanyeol” he said leaning on the bed to take a rest

 

Chanyeol didn’t move he was looking at him there standing in deep thoughts thinking that he didn’t just having a broken heart he even had a broken mind now, and this is all because of a stupid prank that he did in a bad time.

He move out from that balcony and jump to his side, making Baekhyun turning to look at his back and how he just left...without a word, he look back at the ceiling, not thinking about anything else just how so want to rest...

 

maybe forever...

 

 

He heard a movement from the balcony again and he stand to a sitting position looking at Chanyeol coming back with something in his hands

 

“Why you...” He was about to say something but he saw Chanyeol having a familiar dish coming out of a paper bag he was holding saying “I took notice that you didn’t touch it back when you met Joon” Chanyeol said putting it on a table there in that room with a wide smile “so I ordered one for you if we met again, you shouldn’t skip your meals Baekhyun”

 

Baekhyun look at the dish with the smell now all over the room that look tasty, plus he didn’t eat since yesterday, but then he look at chanyeol  “please leave, while am still kind”

 

Chanyeol roll his eyes “and am sure you are weak to flip an hit like that jet lee guy” he said moving to him taking his arm

 

“What are you doing..YAAA!” Baekhyun scream when he felt his body being left from the bed, because Chanyeol just hold him and carried him bridal style

 

“WHAT THE **** PUT ME DOWN” Baekhyun yells in anger but Chanyeol was fast to do so but just when he arrived at the chair next the table where the door is put

 

“Eat” Chanyeol ordered

 

And Baekhyun heard his stomach screaming for food he bit his lower lip from embarrassment and that was the end of Chanyeol cool attitude because he can’t handle the overload cuteness he misses from the boy, he saw Baekhyun silently moving to the chopsticks and start to eat the fish “Emm..” he said when he taste the first bite “it not the same! But it really good”

 

Chanyeol smiled “I won’t bother you now, eat and go take a rest, stop working it night everyone is a sleep now” he said and left the room from the balcony again.

 

Baekhyun look at the back of the person he promised himself he won’t trust again he roll his eyes “he doesn’t know that where i live now it morning!” He huffs taking another bite “he always was bad in time zone”

 

 

>><><><><><><><><<

 

Chanyeol came back to his room with a very excited reaction he was jumping in silence, he wanted to stay longer but he also know that Baekhyun build a wall between them, so he decide to break it step by step starting to let the perfect impression, like what he did now, yes he know he still have one day but that way little for him to show his true love, but he will do it he will succeed for sure.

 

 

 

 

*********++++********++++*********

 

 

short chapter I know :P