Flirting

Frienemy Switch

Moving all the way to Chanyeol house on the bus Jongdae was so excited “it’s been a 3 months since Mr.Park come back, he must be missing us!”

“And why am coming again?” Jongin asked looking at Baekhyun 

“Trust me i don’t know why am here either” Baekhyun explain 

“but probably he saw the bandage on his son head and want to see the bad company he had that day” Kyungsoo explain

“What do you mean by bad!” Jongdae said “we know Chanyeol since forever...oh wait!..not all of us in his opinion” he look at Baekhyun 

“Seriously! Am the bad company?”

“Baekhyun the bully” Kyungsoo said and that make Baekhyun frown because he remember Chanyeol mother calling him that so probably his father too

 

Arriving at the neighborhood Baekhyun insists on taking something in with him so the 4 go to a near store and by somethings that Baekhyun insist on paying since it was his idea. They took the road to the house after and Kyungsoo was the one who ring the bells, and few seconds Jungwoo open the door he smiled to them and scream “guests here”

 

And after few seconds a man show up next the boy wearing a kitchen apron with a big smile he said “Jongdae Kyungsoo Nice to see you boys”

 

His accent was so good his body was so good he was taller a little bit then Chanyeol, and quiet handsome as him too, Baekhyun immediately think that his mother is definitely have all the rights to have 6 kids because he is sure is a wanted man.

 

Shaking the dirty ideas he saw Jongin bowing with “hello sir am Jongin”

So he did the same saying “Baekhyun, thanks for having us Mr.Park”

 

“Come in come in!” Mr.Park said moving his son and his own body from the door and letting Kyungsoo and Jongdae pass first he look at Jongin getting in and then at Baekhyun with a wide smile and the short bow another time to him when he land him the things they bought.

 

For Baekhyun surprise the plastic table in the middle of that room now is gone, and changed by a traditional one on the floor with pillows all around it, The man move to the kitchen with “make yourself at home boys lunch is about to be served”

 

and they all sit on it, Baekhyun sits on that and find it very hard, he look at the others how comfortable were and was surprised because aren’t their legs will get numbed in no time?

 

The kids come out from their rooms and runs all to Baekhyun screaming his name and hugging him till he was now on the floor with 5 on him.

And that made Jongdae and Kyungsoo eyes wide open wondering from where this love came from if they probably just met at the hospital last day??

 

“Kids leave the boy” the father scream from the kitchen and Joon look at Jongin “Can I sit next to him?”

 

Jongin just nodded standing and sit in the next pillow.

“Baekhyun you should sthee my new dthrow” Minho said sitting on Baekhyun lap, that the later find it truly hurt because he doesn’t sit with crossed legs that often, but what he can do, just bear it till lunch start Baekhyun.

 

Few seconds Chanyeol came down from upstairs, with his hoodie and missed up hair that Baekhyun find it cute, and have that urge to go and brush it but no he won’t of course. He look at them with “hey guys! Sorry father insists to meet you, thanks for coming”

“Free lunch!” Jongdae said “we should be thanking you”

 

seeing that Chanyeol didn’t give him any look at all, he know he stil getting that cold shoulder from it, or maybe Chanyeol just having his space to not get more involved with him, to be precise to involve his heart as he said before, Baekhyun now know it the best option for them to not talk If that the case.

 

“Kids!” 

 

The father call and the 4 move to the kitchen starting to bring plates and cups.

Seeing the food on the table now Baekhyun swear he never saw those dishes before, he look at everyone and how they all start talking about how good Chanyeol father in cooking and how he is better then their own mothers that try those things and rarely look well made. Baekhyun thinks if that a home made dish look like because the hotel keep giving him modern food, and at his house...well years ago they keep it modern for sure.

 

The father came now and sit on the head of that traditional table. Smiling at all of them that were drawling waiting the sign to dig in Mr.Park said “I just want to thank you boys for having my son back when am not around” he said making everyone smile except Baekhyun who felt it his fault for the other injuries so he didn’t have his back for sure.

“It really hard to find people standing by your side those days, so please accept this humble invitation as my gratitude”

 

Everyone start to thank him also

 

“Also I want to know how Baekhyun looks like because since the morning the kids didn’t stop talking about you that I get so curious and also i get a serious headache” the father said with a laugh and the kids start to giggle “I mean who like someone call you dwarf” and the word said make Baekhyun feel ashamed but he he heard him continue “thanks for taking care of them at the hospital even if I know your the one who give hard time to my son at school but that made him study really hard to beat you so am thankful to that too”

 

Baekhyun smiled and shrugs “no need sir”

 

Kyungsoo look at Baekhyun confused he thought Xuimin was the one who stayed but the nodded from Jongdae and Jongin definitely mean what the father said is the truth, and the two already know about it!!!

 

 

“So let start eating! And please if I see someone backing off I will have a word with him” Mr. Park said sharply made everyone nodding

 

“Let eat!”

 

With that the boys start to dig in those dishes with their chopsticks, Mr.Park was giving his kids some, and Chanyeol also was helping them. Kyungsoo, Jongdae and Jongin were like they definitely know what their doing and sure what they are eating!

 

Taking his chopsticks and thanking god that the only thing he know was the rise bowl in front of him he took a bite and start looking at Jongin trying to understand how he should eat those things

 

“Baekhyun?”

 

And his name being called made him jump on his place and look surprise at the father “y..yeah!”

 

“Why aren’t you eating? am sure the dishes is good!” Mr.Park said looking at the other who immediately responded with massive compliments 

 

“Y..yes” Baekhyun said looking at the dishes again well he can try cutting something from that big red and orange thing that he definitely didn’t recognize but he doesn’t want to play with food if he end up with a miss because it a group dish

 

“Here!” 

 

Baekhyun look at Joon who put a piece of something on his rice, Baekhyun smiled with “thanks Joon’ah” and eat it not knowing everyone was watching him, because his reaction made everyone laugh when they heard him saying “oh! It a fish?” He look at everyone who laughed hard and in embarrassment he look down with “sorry!”

 

“You didn’t know?” Jongdae asked “that shocking Baekhyun! every house have it at least once in life!”

and that sentence made Baekhyun just nodding with a low “I see!”

Mr.Park look at Baekhyun reaction and he didn’t like it, his eyes went to Chanyeol who was looking daggers at Jongdae mouth that can’t be stopped and it triggers him so he said “Joon”

And Joon look at his father with “yes?” 

“Switch places with Chanyeol”

 

Chanyeol look at his father dumbfounded, but then he get it, he know Baekhyun never eat that before so he just stand and Joon give him his place with lot of happiness.

 

Sitting next to him it was awkward for a second because that pillow chairs doesn’t help but their legs to touch and that make Chanyeol heart beat fast...yes just that...true meaning of playing with his heart that even a slight contact made his ear start to get red.

 

“Like this” 

 

Chanyeol finally talk to him

 

“You shouldn’t eat this part”

 

Amazed of how he was smoothly cutting it with his strong fingers Baekhyun couldn’t stop his mouth from the “o” he have on

 

“So boys tell me what your dreams!” Chanyeol father asked since everyone was now having their mouth full “College is the key to success right? You guys should focus on your studies right?”

 

“Yes sir!” They all replied 

“Kyungsoo you still want to be a policeman?” He asked and that gain a surprised look from Jongin

Kyungsoo nodded “yes I will apply to it after two years”

“That definitely suit you” Jongin was the one who talk and have Kyungsoo now looking daggers at him “what about you?” Kyungsoo asked

Jongin shrugs “I want to be a dancer”

“A dancer?” Kyungsoo said in sarcasm 

And Jongin nodded like it is something important to him “I keep getting this reaction as yours from those who doesn’t value the power of dance”

 

And that make Jongdae and Baekhyun do the “Ooh” again 

“2 Jongin 0 Kyungsoo” Jongdae said

“Keep your dream and try to achieve it” Mr.Park said “if you have a job you like you will never regret the time you spend on doing it”

Jongin nodded and look at Kyungsoo with a smirk mumbling the word ‘child’ without voice 

“I want to have a stable job no matter what it is” Jongdae said “having Xuimin by my side taking our kids to school and have a peaceful life”

Mr.Park nodded “I like it Jongdae, hope you will have a fine life”

“Thanks sir!” 

“My son want to be a music producer” Mr.Park said and Chanyeol nodded while eating “I like music”

And that made Baekhyun remember the sheets he found he nodded at the sentence said 

“And you Baekhyun?”

 

Baekhyun look at him with an awkward smile “em...a businessman!” He said not truly saying 

 a dream but because he is already one

 

But he gain a mocking little laugh from the giant body beside him “they said dreams not reality”

And that made Baekhyun look daggers at him “so you won’t make your dream a reality? what wrong if I did achieved mine?”

“And how your business called achievement if it already there??? you need to try hard for your dreams!” Chanyeol roll his eyes saying the words not even looking at him 

 

“O..ow they start again” Jongdae said

 

“And who said I don’t try hard!” Baekhyun said a little bit in anger

“Obviously by flirting” Chanyeol mumbles and that made Baekhyun feel the world getting tighter “what?” He said not believing what he just heard

 

Chanyeol didn’t say a word he know he made a mistake and was fast to say that but his heart is still in pain and he hate how they trying to act like nothing been said last night.

 

“Baekhyun stop!” Jongin said interfering looking at him like this isn’t the right place to do so

 

“No no no!” Mr.Park said “let them, I really like it when a thing like that start on my table” the words come out from his mouth like the two have their end today, making even the kids silent.

 

Baekhyun look at Mr.Park with “Am sorry” he said and start to eat that rice

 

“You two will clean the kitchen” Mr.Park said 

 

 

They all finish the lunch, the other clean the table and left the house with Mr.Park and the kids to buy ice cream and come back till Baekhyun finish cleaning for them to leave all together.

 

Baekhyun was wiping the dishes with a towel after Chanyeol wash them, he didn’t talk to him but he already know he can’t do the washing so he just ordered “wipe them and put them in their place” that was the only words he heard from him. Making himself useful now Baekhyun look at a certain big plate and find their collection on top of a kitchen cupboard he tried to put it at first but he didn’t reach he look around to see a chair and he drags it and hopped on top of it carefully.

 

Chanyeol felt the presence in front of him disappeared he didn’t want to turn, but he eventually did when he heard a loud thud and a little yell of pain, not knowing what happened he turn to see Baekhyun on the floor

“OH MY GOD!” He scream moving down to him “ARE YOU OKAY?” He said looking at him he saw the chair “THAT A BEOKEN ONE WHY YOU USE lT?”

 

But Baekhyun look up to the dish and smile “it safe” feeling like he did an achievement and nothing broken

 

Chanyeol look at the dish he wipe before “ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?” he screamed “YOU COULD HAVE HURT YOURSELF”

 

“stop Screaming!” Baekhyun said standing “Am fine” he said again but after he mumbles fast “likeyoucare”

“What?” 

“Nothing!” Baekhyun move to wipe the left

“I SAID WHAT YOU SAID” this time Chanyeol screamed grabbing his arm for him to see eye to eye.

“WHY THE HELL YOU CARE” Baekhyun scream pushing Chanyeol away from him and he definitely succeeded because Chanyeol got pushed till his back hit that cupboard “SO PLEASE DON’T TOUCH ME

and that made Chanyeol angrier, how dare he to push him that much! how dare he to say to not touch him, he dash to him and grab him from his both hands 

 

“I SAID DON’T TOUCH ME” Baekhyun scream trying to take those hands off his wrists

“AND WHAT IF I DO?” Chanyeol also screamed moving closer looking down at him and forcefully make his arms behind Baekhyun back, and since he was grabbing his wrists now Baekhyun find his own arms behind his back, that he can’t use them to push the giant body from his.

“LEAVE ME!” Baekhyun scream

“And what if I didn’t” but this time Chanyeol didn’t scream at all he said with a low voice because his mind was thinking of how perfect that face near him was

“leave...” Baekhyun said or wanted to say but his eyes land on a certain lips that were coming closer so he unconsciously stopped

“You like it?” Chanyeol whisper with that deep voice and Baekhyun was just looking “I know you do” 

 

Feeling the inches start decreasing from their two lips

 

“You want to taste it?” Chanyeol whisper again and he did felt the struggles to set himself free stoped between his hands, he smile inside because that means one thing he do want him too...

 

Baekhyun mind was screaming a yes, thinking that maybe he want it, that maybe he give it a shot...so he was about to spit the word yes when he heard again

 

“This is how you flirted with my heart, now your turn to feel what I felt” Chanyeol said pushing Baekhyun back from him till he smashed his back on the wall

 

Shocked of the words, the words that made him build a wall immediately...Baekhyun was just about to say yes he was about to say YES...he was just about to throw everything in his life and give a shot with him...he felt his time freeze he felt his mind freeze he felt his body freeze he felt his heart freeze...that was much worst then a prank or a payback...much worse...

 

Chanyeol look at the boy who didn’t move he smirk “So I can say I win it?” but his smirk drop when he saw how Baekhyun was shocked is he teasing him with that? is he acting? Is the shock real?

 

“Yes you win” 

 

Baekhyun said with a low head and voice but not for another second it turn to smile and a normal attitude like nothing happened “good job Park Chanyeol” He start to clap too “I didn’t know you are that good I must say you need to work just like me a businessman who flirt his customers to get the deal”

 

With that Chanyeol immediately think there is something wrong...Baekhyun doesn’t accept it that easily...unless he was right and he just show his true devilish self.

 

Baekhyun look at his arm and at the hour “I must go now!” He smiled “say thanks to your father I need to be in a meeting”

 

Leaving a dumbfounded Chanyeol looking at just his back then the door he wonder what just happened! He should be the one laughing at him but why he feel the opposite?

 

 

 

>><><><><><><><><<

 

 

 

Moving outside that house Baekhyun tears immediately fall, he is dump so dump to believe he can have happiness...he is so stupid to think that Chanyeol can make him change his mind...but no! That won’t happen...he should stop this fantasy he start to build lately about that giant...In fact he should stop all this fantasy he build since he choose to live like a common. He should stop... 

 

And he will...