Invitation

Frienemy Switch

Sitting in the meeting room at his hotel, Baekhyun wearing a black suit, his brown hair is neat. he was into the project plan, reading it when the door got knocked, and after few seconds when giving his intention to the door he saw the so called Changmin coming with some others, standing and moving to his direction, he smile a confident smile with a hand shake he said “glad to see you again”

Changmin smiled back at him “You seems like a different person today Baekhyun”

“Hope it not negatively” Baekhyun said then turn to shake the others too “welcome to the BBH- hotel you guys can take a seat wherever you like” he said and the men sit there

They immediately start the meeting with Baekhyun opening speech, he is good at his work, he know he can convince anyone. since his father death he left the house to come here, this hotel, his mother fifth birthday gift, the only thing he have on his name, that no one can take. So he decide to make it bigger. Better, famous, and not related to his family, he choose the crew from the common people, those who have nothing just work to make a living knowing that those won’t let him down. They all were surprised with his methods of explanation, Baekhyun now know those people will definitely know his words, last time he tried to use the simple words for Chanyeol to know, but now no one is in between.

After 2 hours, the meeting end, and he gain a clap from Changmin, which take his intention

“You are a different person I must say again” Changmin comment “Baekhyun, your skills I never saw on someone before, and i met people from so many levels, you are a rare jewelry in this field”

“Thanks for the words sir am honored” Baekhyun smiled with that rich knowing confidence smile, actually that Changmin guy look nice, and hot, and tall, and have a good position if things went last time good, he actually could accept his date offer.

Saying goodbye to each one, Changmin stayed there last leaning against that white table, crossing his arms and look at him with a very unseen but seen smile.

Baekhyun look at him he lean his head a little and move to his direction “am afraid you should go with your group or i will be charged of kidnaping the prime minister son” he said teasing when he saw the others who came with Changmin looking confused at him when he didn’t want to leave.

Gaining a laugh from Changmin, “should I be scared?” he shrugs “do as you want I won’t mind! But I want to invite you to my party tonight”

Baekhyun smiled “a party?”

Chnagmin nodded “am having one here in the ‘overseas ocean’ club its classic and private one and I invited just the people I trust, and it is a very opportunity for you in this field”

Baekhyun nodded “cool! I know the place”

Changmin smiled “and bring your boyfriend with you, I really want to meet the lucky guy”

“b..boyfriend?” Baekhyun repeated dumbfounded

Changmin nodded “yeah! Did you guys break up? You decline my offer because of him last time, if you two break up tell me I will ask you out again”

And a very awkward laugh came out of Baekhyun mouth “I do have…of course!...i will see if he is available for tonight”

Changmin nodded with a tab on his shoulder “looking forward to see him” with that he left the meeting room leaving Baekhyun alone on that room, angry so angry, is that the only excuse you find park Chanyeol, he clench his two fists and bite his lower lips but he eventually scream “PARK CHANYEOL!!!!”

 

>><><><><><><><><><<

 

“em!” Chanyeol look at the open window in front of him, he felt like someone called him, but he shrugs going back and play cards with his siblings.

“Hyung! You become smarter when you hit your head!” Taehyun said pouting

“No you are dumper since you born” Jaehyun teased

“Jae, Tae, Hyung is sick no fight” Joon ordered

“Jungwoo bathroom” Minho said clenching his fist on his brother shirt

“Ok” Jungwoo said while putting his cards on the bed “I take two card next”

Chanyeol smiled at his little brothers who now really managing to behave on their own without his help, proud of them and sad because they won’t ask for his help after few years, then they will have their own life, their own secret…and him…he wonder what the life hiding for him…

However, that question made him think of a certain someone out of nowhere, what did he do? Did he meet that person? Is he fine? Did he said anything to him? Is he coming back? But he said see you at school meaning he won’t come back today right?

 

 

>><><><><><><><><><><<

 

 

“Jongdae stop teasing!” Kyungsoo said hitting his friend slightly on the shoulder moving in the school hall “I didn’t cry”

Jongdae shrugs “even Baekhyun went crazy for them hitting Chanyeol and you said you didn’t cry I don’t trust you”

Kyungsoo shrugs “call it emotional problem but I really don’t cry at all”

“I KNOW” Jongdae scream in frustration “I really want you to” he said but stopped “ooh hi Jongin”

Hearing the name Kyungsoo freeze

“Hey guys! How are you?” he said to them while moving with a bunch of other student who stopped also saying hi, they all know each other, not close, but they know the faces and names.

Kyungsoo, tried to leave as fast as he can but he heard Jongin calling “Soo!”

Jongdae give that look of ‘what I just heard’ to Kyungsoo but he shrugs thinking that the boy just want to look closer

Kyungsoo stopped “why calling me like this?” he said in anger and Jongin smiled “my father called you that last night and I liked it, so why not use it”

“okaaaaaaay!” Kyungsoo said he actually doesn’t want to argue with him, because short conversation means he will leave faster, he turn to leave but get grabbed from his back jacket collar. Like those cats do to their babies

“Where to? We have a deal!” Jongin said from behind

Kyungsoo freeze

“ohooo! You’re backing off on your words??” Jongin said “so you want me to slap Baekhyun badly, and am sure if they fought you would be waiting me patiently at 7 am in front of the school doors to do that! Now your running?”

Kyungsoo turn rolling his eyes “am not running! I just need to use the restroom” he said as an excuse

Jongin grimaced and nodded “sure, I wait! you should be the one doing it not me” he said and turn to talk to Jongdae asking about Chanyeol condition

Leaving to the restroom, Kyungsoo now was like a tomato, how he could do that, he just have a boyfriend and this happens! In addition, he is Baekhyun boyfriend if he did it, Baekhyun with kill him for sure, he fought with Chanyeol over a salmon piece that they have so many in the plate. So how about the only boy he saw Baekhyun calling him as boyfriend in those past years.

He is doomed, definitely, and probably Jongin doing it on purpose to make Baekhyun jealous, or make him his enemy since he asked to slap him, passing the left time on the restroom just there sitting with his phone, till he heard the bells for the next studying hour and left that restroom.

But being clever then he should be Jongin was waiting out that restroom with a smirk but shocked face

“What the hell” Kyungsoo almost cursed seeing the face

“Am sure you have a very bad stomach-ache Soo! You need a doctor you spend half an hour on the restroom” Jongin said in a strange tone

“And you need a psychiatric for waiting a half an hour outside” Kyungsoo said not believing it

“Because I care! Yes I do need one” Jongin said “but seeing you coming out without pain made me shocked! Knowing that you are just avoiding me with the bathroom excuse”

Kyungsoo look down in embarrassment, well kind of he did, no he actually did.

Jongin shake his head in disbelieve “at least just tell me the truth that you can’t, don’t use such a childish attitudes” he said and left without any other word and that make Kyungsoo look at the boy guilt? No that not guilt. Embarrassment? No that not it either. Maybe he felt…low! Yes that the word he did felt low because he just lied and the lie didn’t pass an hour and backfire on him. Makes him look so childish, and Kyungsoo hated that, he sure hate the word.

 

>><><><><><><><><<

 

The time pass so slow, Chanyeol was now and then looking at his phone, maybe he can see a message from him, maybe a call! But nothing, Jongdae and Kyungsoo came to check on him again after school, now it was 8 and the two left, Jongin came for few second just saying hi and left immediately, he felt a gaze between him and Kyungsoo that made the boy leave immediately saying that his family having dinner tonight and he need to a shopping.

 

Leaving him now with his brothers that were watching the TV in silent, the door got open, and Chanyeol heart skip a beat looking at the boy that he weirdly was thinking about the whole day

“BAEKHYUN!” Joon scream in happiness going and hugging him, along with the other 4

Baekhyun smile and give them a paper bag with some snack in it “this is for you kids”

“woooow” “yeeey” he get as an answer and they run to gather around the table taking a look to what he bought for them.

Chanyeol was smiling with them, but he turn to look at Baekhyun and found a deadly gaze coming from those cute eyes.

“What?” Chanyeol said

“What!” Baekhyun said with anger and closed teeth because he didn’t want to scream while the dwarfs here “you asking me what! When you refused that Changmin date saying am having a boyfriend?” he said while moving next the bed

Chanyeol eyes got wide open “i…i…” he didn’t know what to say

“I WHAT” Baekhyun scream

“aagh!” Chanyeol act like he was in pain touching his head “so loud”

Looking daggers at him, Baekhyun again bite his lips in frustration, he swear he will eat it someday if he keep near this tall idiot “the guy having a party after an hour and guess what he want me to go with my boyfriend”

Chanyeol roll his eyes he hate what he is going to say but he just say it “you have one go with him”

Baekhyun roll his eyes “I HAVE ONE???” he screamed again

“Loud…loud!” Chanyeol close his ears and look at the kids who were looking at him

Baekhyun smile to them with “sorry!” and turn back to Chanyeol “if you are talking about Jongin, his father doesn’t let him go to parties, second I won’t go to a party with the prime minister son and every one in a high position with someone who can have a heart attack seeing all of that”

Chanyeol cross his arm with smirk “so you lied to your boyfriend too?”

“I didn’t lie I just didn’t tell! And he never ask! Actually no one ever ask me where I live and even never want to go home with me so not my problem” Baekhyun protest

“Ahaha!” Chanyeol laughed with a mocking way “not their problem if you gave a killer gaze!” he teased

“am SURE am friendly then you, you only have Kyungsoo as a friend! Now boyfriend, and after as a spouse and you will live with his face forever yes so who gave the killer gaze here?”

Chanyeol frown this time, he cannot do all that with Kyungsoo the guy is like one of his brothers “I know more”

“who Jongdae! Yes thanks to me because I could take that from you years ago” Baekhyun now have that winning expression all over his face

 

“Why they are fighting again?”

“I don’t know it big guys thing?”

“isthn’t baekhyun look thy with that outfitth

“min’aah where did you learn that word?”

“guys just act like you don’t hear them”

“Hyung have boyfriend”

“Why Kyungsoo I like Baekhyun more”

“Me too Tae”

“Tae? Jae? Did you guys finally agree on something?”

“Just matter of taste” “just matter of taste”

“Am sure Hyung like Baekhyun more”

“I don’t want Kyungsoo in our family”

“I like Baekhyun stho mucthh”

“Joon what do think?”

“i think we need to make them together”

 

The 5 dwarfs were around that table whispering to each other, while hearing the conversation

 

 

Baekhyun sit on the chair when Chanyeol couldn’t fight back because he was sinning it, he took his phone and start searching online

“what are you doing?” Chanyeol asked seeing the content of that page he was opening

Baekhyun look surprised thinking if this guy doesn’t have a brain “what do you think! If I go alone he will think I lied or I broke up in either way I will look with a bad image and not trust worthy for the project”

Chanyeol jaw drop “and you are going online for a date?”

“Not a date” Baekhyun explain “you can hire people to do things for you am trying to find a suitable one”

Chanyeol can believe it, how the hell he even think like that “are you crazy?”

“Yes I am! Because of you” Baekhyun said unconsciously but then he realized that could be meaning anther thing, he look at Chanyeol who have that creepy smile “you know I didn’t mean it like that!”

“Like what?” Chanyeol asked teasing but his face was saying he KNOW

“Shut up!” Baekhyun said and stopped with an “ooh his a good looking” he was having a picture of a boy “tall, handsome, young” Baekhyun scroll to read the name “Kris” he smiled looking at Chanyeol “even the name is y, I bet he can do the job”

Chanyeol peek at the phone and look at how handsome the guy was he frown and snatch the phone from Baekhyun hands.

“YAA! Don’t close the page” but before he could finish Chanyeol did

“I will go”

Baekhyun look at him with ‘are you kidding look’

But Chanyeol did continue “it risky to have one of those, you never know what they actually did”

Baekhyun take a sarcasm laugh “better him then you, trust me I know” he said wanting to take his phone back, but Chanyeol move his hand back, so he stand and the action made him lean closer to the injured one “give me that back” focusing on catching the phone not realizing how closer their faces were.

Till he felt the grip on the back of his head, securing him in that position, that close position, Baekhyun eyes look at those lips immediately that talks to him, or whispered

“Why are you here Baek!” Chanyeol said with his deep voice that creeps Baekhyun heart for a second, making him skip a beat “am sure you could have solved it without seeing me”

Baekhyun freeze…

“You told me before that I wanted to show you how much I hate you, but what do YOU want to prove now?” Chanyeol said in frustration, he doesn’t know why he is asking this, but inside he wanted to hear a specific answer that he doesn’t believe he is waiting for it

Baekhyun move his eyes from the talking lips to the eyes, he gritted his teeth and catch the hand that was holding him from behind wanting to take it off while saying “I came to scold you but you’re lucky your dwarfs is here”

“Then what the meaning of what you said before in the restaurant” Chanyeol didn’t left that brown hair between his fingers

Baekhyun freeze…again.

“You clearly said..” but before Chanyeol finish the sentence the two heard the door knocking and he immediately left him, Baekhyun stands straight looking at the door and a doctor came in

“Mr, park how you feel?” the doctor said

“Good thanks to you” Chanyeol said smiling then gaze Baekhyun who was looking mad standing there “doctor can I leave now?” now Baekhyun look more mad

The doctor raise an eyebrow at the comment, “we still need a check…”

“I come back in the morning for that, I have an important thing to attend with him” Chanyeol explain

The doctor look at Baekhyun then at his file “well…since you feel fine, I can let you go, but promise you come back at the early morning”

Chanyeol smiled “thank you sir”

The doctor nodded “it really important to be careful maybe you could get an unusual pain, but I trust Baekhyun if he is around”

Chanyeol look surprised “Wait!” he said looking at Baekhyun “you know him?”

The doctor laughed, “Do i?” he wink to Baekhyun and go out with “see you tomorrow”

 

“You’re not going anywhere!” Baekhyun said, but he saw Chanyeol already standing from his bed “YAA!” he screamed but Chanyeol being a stone headed he ignore him

 

“Kids time to leave”

“YEEEY!” they all said starting to clean the mess they did while eating

 

Chanyeol smirked “What should I wear?”