decision

Frienemy Switch

Baekhyun couldn’t say a word, why Chanyeol make him feel like he really played with his heart. Yes he maybe said those words…and Baekhyun never deny it, never said he can never say it, because deep inside since he told him at the hospital in his ears the said words he have this inner fight questioning his own self with two sides one ‘why you said it’ and two ‘you finally said it’

So now, he make Chanyeol confused?

As the dwarfs said before, if Chanyeol doesn’t have a boyfriend would he consider to ask him out? Well He could agree on that or at least give it a try! But why now he think like that why not before?…is it because he switch with him? Or because he know who truly he is? Maybe because he have him around for so long?

But wait…

He can’t do that…

As he said to the dwarfs…his no good for him, he just delaying his time

 

so better if he don’t give the subject much more then what it deserve right?

 

Baekhyun stayed silent…

 

And that made Chanyeol get more and more angry, but what he can do more, he just tell him that his heart isn’t feeling the same for him anymore, but he get a silence as an answer? Will that mean one single thing, Baekhyun WAS flirting with everyone heart, he like to be the playboy for sure because he didn’t deny it.

With a huffs he start the engine again and drive to the hotel, the road was silent, and the moment they arrived, Chanyeol gets in to that special elevator, the workers look at Baekhyun who was coming behind nodding to them to let him in, he didn’t wait for him clicking on the floor 120 immediately.

Few seconds Baekhyun come in and found Chanyeol carrying Minh who was already sleeping, and the other four were rubbing their eyes in a sleep

“just let them till the morning” Baekhyun said but Chanyeol act like he didn’t hear him, he just pass by him and open the outside door leaving

“Chanyeol” Baekhyun said feeling his heart hurt seeing the ignorance

But the other was the one who didn’t answer now, he saw him leaving with the 5 kids...what he did wrong? He want to tell him that he doesn’t like the no respond, that he doesn’t want him to leave like that, that he doesn’t want them to fight anymore…but…then what…he know he can’t stay forever living in the fantasy real world he create to forget his pain…the fantasy real world that he grow in with school, friends, happiness…that not for him…he already start his war when he made a deal with the minister…and if his family know that the real chaos.

 

He saw the elevator door closed…and again…he was alone.

He is always alone…what wrong with that?

 

Why making Chanyeol live his problems, the guy have Kyungsoo a good boy that can love him and give him a peaceful life...a life that can suit both of them…

 

They all leave him in some point aren’t they?

 

Baekhyun turn to look at the closed room door in his house (the one that Chanyeol thought it has someone inside)

He stayed looking at it for few seconds…

in silent...

.

.

More seconds…

.

.

in silent...

.

.

Few minutes…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“come in”

 

 

 

>><><><><><><><><><<

 

 

 

Feeling his head hurt Baekhyun touched it in pain, it must be the morning now. he need to go to school because he skip it last day, he open his eyes to see a ceiling, and that was the shock of his life, that now becomes familiar ceiling, he doesn’t hate it no but he is sure if he look right he will find that face looking at him

“Hyung good morning, how you feel?”

He heard one of the twins that he doesn’t recognize yet asking

“fine!” Baekhyun said feeling his head hurt, did Chanyeol went with him last night in this condition, and he was saying that his fine?

“Hyung! Father came back from the sea one hour ago, we told him what happened, he will take care of us today you just rest” with that the kid left the room

Baekhyun wanted to lift his big not body but he immediately go back to where he start not believing how that dizziness is unbearable, so he decide to go back to sleep since it not his body and he must be needing a rest for sure.

 

 

>><><><><><><><><><<

 

 

Starting to wake up again Baekhyun this time felt the soft pillow, he open his eyes slowly to see the big room, his own house room, he immediately take a look at his body, did that was a dream that he switch again? He look left and right, because that dream was so real!

 

He stand and took a shower, and prepare himself to go down and eat breakfast with the workers, will his usual routine of everyday that he hate to change.

He took a bus all the way to the college and all the way from the bus to his class to find Jongin there with a big smile waving.

“Welcome” Jongin said with a happy face

“You missed me?” Baekhyun asked with a teasing tone and Jongin nodded

“It is kind of boring without your face around”

“Sure Jongin sure!” Baekhyun said and well it wasn’t just Jongin the other boys and girls in class were now around him asking if he was sick, chitchatting with everyone the class start.

 

Finishing the first two hours, the teacher left, some went out and some stayed in class, Baekhyun choose to stay in class checking his phone, Jongin choose to do the same, but he eventually talk

“I made a bet with Kyungsoo”

He said and the name made Baekhyun giving Jongin full intention that leads to a smirk in Jongin face

“I win the bet and the prize was for him to kiss me in front of the whole school”

“WHAT” Baekhyun yell the word not believing what he just hear “why you even think about something like that?”

“Well he looks like he can do anything I will ask for even if it killing someone”

Baekhyun laughed nodding “yeah Kyungsoo give that vibe for sure, still the boy has his boyfriend so just forget about it”

Jongin put his elbow on his jaw with a pout “so you don’t like Chanyeol? I mean am giving you a chance here for them to break up if he saw me kissing him”

Baekhyun shrugs “I don’t know what you are talking about”

“Admit it Baekhyun! You turn into a badass hero for him, you cried when he hurt you, you even want to be better than him for years to hide the fact that you can’t surpass him because he is in your heart and am sure your heart won’t deny it” all of that talking followed by a big smile on Jongin face saying that he know everything in romance

“You are fantasizing Jongin” Baekhyun said with a sarcasm

“Am i?” Jongin shrugs with a nodded “then shall I ask you out?”

“I pass sorry!” Baekhyun said with a smile

“what if Chanyeol ask you out?” Jongin asked and Chanyeol just stayed looking at him so he spoke again after seconds “what if Jongdae ask you out?”

“NO WAY!” Baekhyun immediately scream

“SEE!” Jongin also scream “SEE HOW YOUR REPLY ON JONGDAE!”

Baekhyun just find himself smacking his phone on Jongin head with “SHUT UP”

And that when that big smile came back on Jongin face

“Okay! Let say I like him a little bit” Baekhyun start to talk

“A little bit?”

“JONGIN!”

“Okay continue sorry my bad”

“Let say I like him, it means I want to see him happy right?”

“Right!”

“So what if that happiness isn’t with me but with someone else?” Baekhyun asked and that question made Jongin face change from a listener to a huge confused one

“What?” he asked

“I said! What if I know that if he is with me he will just get hurt and I don’t want to see him get hurt so it better if he have someone else?” Baekhyun tried to explain more

“And why in the hell you think Chanyeol will get hurt when you guys will be together am sure you won’t be fighting anymore if you two start kiss every time one of you get loud?” Jongin had to ask because he can’t quiet relate anything bad came from his new friend except his weird arguing about anything with Chanyeol

And that made Baekhyun laugh loud “that imagination” he said still laughing but managing to hold it after longer that he expected he shrugs “just leave the two have their time Jongin, Kyungsoo is a good guy”

Jongin nodded in defeated “I will just think that you back off because Kyungsoo win him, even I didn’t see you fight for it and that so lame”

 

>><><><><><><><><><><<

 

 

Moving outside at the college halls Jongdae came and jump on Baekhyun with “hey body! And Jongin”

Baekhyun smiled “DaeDae up for lunch?”

Jongdae nodded “well since Chanyeol didn’t come today and Kyungsoo was in a very weird freezing mind since last day I can’t say no”

“I want a black bean noddle” Baekhyun his own lips thinking of the plate

“wooh I can’t not agree” Jongdae agree

 

Moving to outside the building, the place was crowded with students it lunchtime and everyone had to full their empty stomach, but the three been stopped looking at a determinate Kyungsoo

“Kyungsoo you finally moving to…” but Jongdae stopped seeing him moving with crossed eyebrow passing the two to stand in front of Jongin

“Am not a child” Kyungsoo said with anger

“Okay!” Jongin give him the cold shoulder moving away

“I SAID AM NOT A CHILD” Kyungsoo scream this time taking Jongin arm and then his collar pulling him down for their lips to touch

The action made Baekhyun and Jongdae eyes wide open, will not just the two everyone around, and this hit that to take a look and that tell those to see too, yes its college everyone have curiosity.

 

But who were close did see clearly that when the moment Kyungsoo want to kiss Jongin the later put his hand between them as fast as he can, making Kyungsoo confused and backing off immediately with “what the heck!”

Gaining a hot smirk from Jongin, then a wink screaming iness all over the world he said “dear childSoo! you won’t get those lips that easy”

“what!” Kyungsoo said confused, and a little disappointed because he was holding his mighty courage since yesterday to do it, to prove that he is a man of words, that he is not a child with childish excuses…and in the end he didn’t even get to kiss! “I don’t care” he manage to say “the bet is a bet I did it”

And Jongin nodded “yeah and I count it! But still I don’t give my kisses to anyone even if it a bet”

Baekhyun and Jongdae unconsciously did a “wooooh” voice like Kyungsoo just got defeated, yes the two share the same brain cell for years, and that made the penguin more angry now how can he make him look that low in front of everybody like he was the one who wanted him and just got refused so hard.

Jongin move away with one last up to toe look to Kyungsoo and Jongdae follow him with “1 Jongin 0 Kyungsoo” then immediately ask about what bet

Kyungsoo have an eye contact with Baekhyun who smiled to him

“you’re not going to kill me aren’t you?”

“did you tell Chanyeol? better he not hear things from others no?” Baekhyun asked

“did Jongin told you about it?” Kyungsoo said with wide open eyes and Baekhyun nodded, and ti think about it he never told you to not say it!!! Feeling as dump as an animal could be…yes animal…because a person can’t be dump as him for sure, he frown and dial Chanyeol number.

“ooh hi Chanyeol! Yeah am good you? Yes…oh really why!...” Kyungsoo was talking so Baekhyun decide to follow Jongin and Jongdae but stop in his track when he hear Kyungsoo saying

“ooh your father is back from the sea! That good”

 

“father!” Baekhyun repeated the word he raise an eyebrow in a questioning look “sea?” the it hit him, the dream he had…that wasn’t a dream? Did they switch bodies again? But why for a short time? Why again?

“hey Baekhyun”

Kyungsoo called and the other just reply with “yes?”

“call the others, Chanyeol father inviting us for lunch!” Kyungsoo said and that gain a very confused look from Baekhyun

“you know I don’t know him right! Should I call Jongdae?” Baekhyun said because he never ever ever in his life met the guy

Kyungsoo shake his head a no “he was insisting on meeting you on the phone”

“m..me?” Baekhyun eyes got wide open “why?”

And Kyungsoo shrugs “better you go, I know his father he is a strict man”

 

 

 

**********++++++++*********+++++++++++************

 

Hello everyone I just wanna say sorry for the late update and it a short one :P hope u enjoy it

And also for Baekhyun lovers don’t forget to vote for him in mwave J he deserve it