Party

Frienemy Switch

Standing in front of the hospital door, Baekhyun was frustrated how could he take him? But truly he is the best option, if he give it a thought 1# he know about his family 2# he know about his riches 3# he know about Changmin, actually to think about it he know about everything in his life now!

 

He look at him playing with his twin brothers, Joon was holding Baekhyun hand, and Jungwoo was holding Minho between them.

 

“What are we waiting?” Joon asked

Baekhyun smiled to him “our ride!”

“Can’t we take a bus?” Joon asked again “a lot pass by”

Baekhyun shake his head a no “am not getting in a bus in a time like this! Am a little in hurry Joon’ah”

And Joon smiled widely “you said my name so cutely!” and Baekhyun take out a laugh

“How do you know the doctor?” Chanyeol asked looking at Baekhyun with a questioning look.

Baekhyun give him that gaze of ‘none of your business’ but Chanyeol didn’t back off he stayed waiting for an answer, gaining a huff “Dr.Kim!” Baekhyun thought about it “his father take my case when I was little, he usually been there when I go for a check”

 

“Case?” Chanyeol asked with crossed eyebrows “what case?”

Baekhyun smiled “kids here”

 

Chanyeol stand there looking at him thinking if it related to his trauma or his parents so he didn’t want to ask again if the subject would made Baekhyun think about the past. “Isn’t that doctor look similar to the waiter Suho?”  he changed the topic

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow at the question “no!” but then he spotted what he was waiting “Here it is!” Baekhyun said looking at their ride with a smile

 

But the six next to him jaw dropped when they saw the mini black limousine coming and stopping next to them.

“Is this a joke?” Taehyun and Jaehyun said at the same time.

 

But the driver did answer their question when he came out and bow to Baekhyun with “did I make you wait sir?”

 

Baekhyun shrugs “it’s okay Junmyeon, please take us to the nearest costume store”

 

“Yes sir!” He said opening the door for him.

“Why costume!” Chanyeol asked, “I can wear anything!”

Baekhyun roll his eyes “you want to come you should obey me” he look at the kids who didn’t move “come on get in?” He said with a laughing expression because their faces were a funny one.

Getting in the little among them, Minho talked “I think Baekhyun is a princthess”

Jungwoo smiled “then who is the prince?” He said sitting inside and looking shocked at how that limousine was.

“Of course iths Hyung!” Minho said smiling to Baekhyun who raise an eyebrow at the comment

“Minho!” Chanyeol said looking at him with an angry expression “manners!” Then he look at Baekhyun who look at him but eventually he turn to the other direction.

 

 

Driving all the way to a fancy store in the middle of the rich area in the city, Baekhyun went in asking for a complete change to Chanyeol. he sits in a sofa, and the 5 kids sit next to him with well manners, they were drinking juice handing by the store, while Baekhyun have a black coffee since he didn’t sleep for two days now. Waiting Chanyeol who left with a worker with a very confused expression.

 

Waiting, for Chanyeol to come out, the kids look at each other and nodded smiling then one of the twins asked, Baekhyun didn’t recognize which one of them “Baekhyun! why you keep fighting with Hyung!” He asked

 

Taking a sip of his cup and liking the taste of that black coffee he look at the one who asked, “he keep pissing me off”

The other twin asked “what about looks! My friends said Hyung look cool so should I be like him?”

Thinking about it Baekhyun nodded “his tall, handsome I must say, have a good stamina, even his body...” Baekhyun stop “yes probably you should”

 

They all smirk at each other and Jungwoo spoke now “if you like boys what your ideal type?”

 

Baekhyun smiled “hmm...” he said thinking “I think it’s not about looks when it comes to that..em...someone who care about me, someone who make me smile, someone who will love me more than himself and have a very good heart”

 

The five kids nodded in understanding

 

“So if Hyung have that will you marry him?” Joon asked

Baekhyun laugh an awkward laugh looking at him patting his shoulder “Joon’ah me and your brother are an impossible” he smiled to them “so stop trying!”

The kids eyes got wide open hearing the words “YOU KNOW!” Joon scream

Baekhyun laughed “Ahaha…well you kids are obvious and am sure my IQ is a little bit higher than yours”

“Can’t you consider it?” Jungwoo asked “i can give you my room if Hyung room is little for you?”

 

And that make Baekhyun feel how the kids were so naive, he smiled genuinely at them “your ‘Hyung’ have a boyfriend”

 

Joon asked desperately “so you will consider it if he didn’t have one?”

 

Baekhyun didn’t stop smiling, playing with the kids hair, he really doesn’t want to look as the bad guy, or at least doesn’t want to hurt their feelings since they are honestly trying “Am not that perfect for your brother, am just delaying my chaos”

 

The kids look at each other does not know what he mean, but that felt like it is something bad.

 

No longer Chanyeol come out from a room with a girl-worker there, wearing a black suit, a classic black shoes, a stylish to the up side hair, he stand with a confident like he know he have the body of a model, closing one button on that fancy suit he said “how do I look?”

 

The kids jaw drop more than when they saw a limousine, they couldn’t believe that their brother turn up to be a rich man like.

 

Baekhyun in the other hand was just looking, surprised yes VERY surprised, but he try the maximum to not show that because he will regret it for sure if Chanyeol know he found him hot.

 

Wait did he just said hot? He found Chanyeol HOT!

 

The girl in the room hide her face, with a lot of giggles “omoo...you look like an idol!” and Chanyeol was one of those who do accept any comment with open heart so he look at her and wink with a smile.

 

Baekhyun saw the action and roll his eyes unconsciously, thinking what is he trying to prove exactly! Okay he look hot if the bandage isn’t there, he could ask to dye that hair in blond, and he surly will look like an idol.

 

“Hyung cool!” Minho screamed

 

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun with a smirk, like he own the world with that look saying “ready?”

 Standing from his place Baekhyun huffs with a nodded “I will regret this for sure”

 

 

>><><><><><><><><><><<

 

 

Moving outside the store Baekhyun look at Chanyeol “if you accept I will send them to the hotel I asked for someone to have eyes on them and get permission to go inside”

Joon asked innocently “hotel?”

Baekhyun nodded “my house is there” he look at Chanyeol “am sorry I can’t let them stay alone, there is the pool, the glass, the kitchen, I can’t risk it”

Chanyeol nodded agreeing

 

Putting them on the limousine Chanyeol wave to his brothers who wave back at them with “see you soon” he look at the now gone car, then back to Baekhyun “so?”

 

Baekhyun raise his hand that have a car keys “we go to the party”

“When did you?” Chanyeol said surprised but he gain a smirk from Baekhyun “it was there all the time following us”

 

 

>><><><><><><><><<

 

 

Baekhyun stopped the car in front of a huge club that Chanyeol find unbelievably breath taking, the place have bodyguards all over, they gave the look of a murderous to the car, Baekhyun give them the invitation, and the bodyguards immediately let them go through.

 

Chanyeol saw the entrance getting close, the music start to get heard so he move to Baekhyun and grab his hand and put it in is elbow, if he is going to be his boyfriend today…hell he can’t be the bottom in the others eyes.

“What?” Baekhyun look at him with a questioning look.

“we are a couple now so act like you are with Jongin” Chanyeol said but he was surprised the other didn’t protest he just nodded accepting his elbow, and that made his heart jump in happiness because maybe that the first time Baekhyun touch him like that.

 

Getting in that orchestra music was on, everyone were wearing a suits, and dresses, having those fancy jewelries, and arrogant laughs, cup of the red wine and lights everywhere, will if this is a club then it is for the royal families for sure.

he saw Baekhyun left his arm and took two glasses giving one to him with a smile that make Chanyeol heart plays inside.

“if you feel tired just tell me to leave” Baekhyun said

And Chanyeol nodded “so what this party about?”

Baekhyun shrugs “he just want to meet famous people so basically no reason” with that he saw him smiling to someone “give me 5” Baekhyun said moving to a woman that came and shake his hand with a smile talking to him, Chanyeol stayed at his place, he was just looking at how he was smiling spontaneously with the woman. Then a man came near them and they shake their hand, obviously, Baekhyun didn’t know him so she was introducing him.

 

“I can see your eyes can’t leave him”

 

Chanyeol look at his left to see Changmin standing next to him with his glass of wine and white suit.

“I really envy you, you have a jewelry that I want so badly”

Chanyeol look at the guy with a serious face, is Baekhyun now a thing for him?

“Hi! Am Changmin, the minister son if you can’t recognize me” he stretch his arm for a hand shake

“Chanyeol” Chanyeol said shaking it back

“I know Baekhyun won’t have less” he smiled “are you a model?”

Chanyeol shrugs “No”

Changmin nodded “you do look like one” he smiled “Baekhyun probably have his eyes on you because of your looks right?”

Chanyeol smiled a fake smile that he was trying to not make it obvious “you think?”

Changmin laughed “well or you’re the president relative, since he refused me”

Chanyeol said with sarcasm “so you think if it not looks then it money?”

And Changmin can’t agree more “people in our society think of those two things in this life so yes I must say it one of the two”

“so you think there is no love?” Chanyeol asked

Changmin smiled at the comment he raise his wine “for love that will never exist with our positions in anyone”

Chanyeol hit the glass and the two take a sip of it “but I think there is, Baekhyun isn’t anyone” he mumble while looking at Baekhyun who have more than 5 people around him, he is friendly then him he is sure now.

 

A slow song come in and everyone in the place have the “ooh!” expression like it a known one, Chanyeol never heard of it before, he look at everyone who start to each other hands and move to the center, his eyes move to Baekhyun who was dragged by that woman to the center too.

A little bit of disappointment crept into his heart when Baekhyun didn’t turn to even look at him, he took a deep breath, but that disappointment immediately vanished when he saw Baekhyun leaving the hand of that woman and excuse himself turning to look at Chanyeol.

“em..” Chanyeol unconsciously said because that look was breathe taking, he saw him coming to him when the orchestra start and everyone start to dance the same classic elegant dance.

 

“Come” Baekhyun said reaching his side

“No I can’t” Chanyeol said in panic when he saw that dance that he never did before

“I can!” Changmin said in teas

But Baekhyun just look at him and with a cute shrug and a sign of silence to Changmin “shshshsh” he took Chanyeol hand and drag him to the center of that club where others were dancing

“I can’t” Chanyeol said in panic because he doesn’t even know where to start or how to move

“Just swing with me”

He heard Baekhyun said with an enjoying voice taking his right arm and put it on his own little waist, that Chanyeol couldn’t even swallow when he get that closer to him, he saw Baekhyun putting his arm on his shoulder and take his other free hand with his own, and start to move slowly with the flow.

Confused as hell how he can keep up without making the short one fall, he was looking continuously on their legs, but every time he get distracted with Baekhyun laugh when he made a mistake made him do another, but Baekhyun didn’t stop he kept saying ‘again’

 

Feeling embarrassing at how he keep doing mistakes and nearly be unbalanced, he just stop and want to leave from that center that he can feel everyone looking at him.

 

But he felt the grab of Baekhyun with “come on!” and again he move next to him putting Chanyeol arm again on his waist, “it’s the same, left right left right left back right lose my waist and make me turn”

Chanyeol nodded trying, Baekhyun smile didn’t fade at all he was amused how the taller was trying hard.

 

The orchestra make the rhythm in a sudden faster than it should be

 

“Now we go” Baekhyun said “repeat it two times each”

 

“Each?” Chanyeol asked and gain a nodded from Baekhyun who at the second turn left his hand “what?” he said surprised of the girl who was now in front of him. Seeing Baekhyun start to dance with the guy next to him, he automatically do the same with the girl

 

“You so handsome” the girl said

“Thanks you are pretty too,” Chanyeol said with a smile to the girl

“Am Seulgi!” she said

“Chanyeol”

“I will remember the name” she said before she make the turn again

 

The dance was so much fun now since he know the steps, if his not mistaking they invented it to make everyone in the party know each other, and that a brilliant Idea he must say because he basically know the half name of the guests now

 

Baekhyun in the other hand was laughing with a man in his 40 who have the turn with him now, the time was for the Change now and he supposed to be dancing with the woman he met earlier, but Changmin interfere taking the turn, Baekhyun raise an eyebrow at the man who smell like wine now

“How much you drink?” he asked when he was doing the dance move but Changmin didn’t answer he was just looking at him, with a very odd look that Baekhyun didn’t like

It was the time to take the turn but Changmin didn’t left his hand, he take it forcefully and push him back to him

“Ya!” Baekhyun said in aware of the action because the guy was grabbing his waist with force making their bodies touched more than it should be “Changmin!” Baekhyun called

 

“you know I think I really like you Baekhyun, how can you like a men like him what he have and I don’t? you deserve someone in my position that will gave you anything you want” Changmin said with a shaky voice that scream he is drunk, leaning his face closer to Baekhyun “those lips you shush me with them, they call me so…so…so badly” he took Baekhyun head with his other hand and want to kiss him on the lips

 

But Baekhyun can’t let him do that! No way! His not that weak to be kissed by a drunk man! He wanted to push him, but things happened so fast that he felt Changmin being pushed from him to the point he fall on the floor

 

“WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING”

 

Baekhyun heard Chanyeol screaming, on Changmin that was on the floor laughing in a drunk state that he can’t stand because of it, the scene make the orchestra stopped, and everyone stopped and just look at the three.

 

Wanting to say something Baekhyun could even find the time because the grip and the drag to the outside of that place from Chanyeol made him speechless

“Ch..Chanyeol!” he said surprised, but Chanyeol didn’t say a word “Ya!!” But he now just got pushed inside his own car but in the seat next the driver

 

“why you so pissed!” Baekhyun frown looking at Chanyeol starting the engine and drive out of there “I was just starting to have fun!!” but Chanyeol didn’t reply, Baekhyun roll his eyes “you pushed the prime minister son! What should I tell him the next time”

 

But the word he said make Chanyeol hit the break in a way if Baekhyun didn’t grab his surroundings he could swear he could fly out of the front window “ARE YOU CRAZY?”

 

“Next time?” Chanyeol said turning to look at him yelling “NEXT TIME? YOUR GOING TO MEET HIM NEXT TIME?”

“OF COURSE HIS THE PROJECT LEADER!” Baekhyun scream like it is an obvious thing

“AND YOU SAID YOU HAD FUN! ARE YOU IN YOUR RIGHT MIND THE GUY WANT TO KISS YOU GOD DAMN IT” Chanyeol said and the words that hurt his heart

“I CLEARLY CAN DEFEND MYSELF ALSO I NEVER SAID I DIDN’T LIKE IT” Baekhyun said in frustration, well of course he didn’t like it at all he was probably going to kick him in an NG part to remember to not touch him ever again.

 

Chanyeol hit the driving wheel hardly in anger “WHY YOU PLAY WITH EVERYONE HEART LIKE THAT”

“what?” Baekhyun said in shock

“WHAT WHAT BYUN BAEKHYUN?” Chanyeol said in sarcasm “in a moment you accept a date, in another you show up with a boyfriend now you want to play around kissing that Changmin saying you don’t mind it?”

Baekhyun take out a sarcasm laugh looking up then at Chanyeol “so am the playboy now?”

“YES YOU ARE”

“Good then” Baekhyun nodded in anger, he know Jongin is not his boyfriend, basically there is just Changmin in the picture right? “Okay, am a playboy why you care none of them are your friends anyway! So I do what I want they are just two right?”

 

“they are three Baekhyun” Chanyeol said looking at him with a sad expression “what do you think happened to my heart when you came closer to me at that restaurant after that heroic act and slide your fingers and eyes on my bloody face all the way to my lips and whispered…

 

‘you belong to me...and no one hurt what belongs to me’