The owner

Frienemy Switch

Back to his place in that hotel, Baekhyun slam the door in anger, he throw his bag on the ground and move as fast as he can to change those clothes, yes he doesn’t want to have anything on related to them even if it just the idea.

Wearing his normal clothes, he throw his own body on the double size bed that he used to it, not knowing what he should do. Maybe he need to change the college. His first motive to stay was to live without that face in his life, but since he will be studying there, maybe it is time to leave the city and start a life from the start it not over since it the first college year?

Hearing the knocking on his door, he frown standing and moving to the door opening it, he know who knock at this time, the room service, since he is forbidden anyone to come all the way up, saying It public hotel? No its not he have his own elevator that reach his floor, the others doesn’t, and no customer use his elevator.

He open the door and saw the hotel manager “good evening!”

Baekhyun was surprised at the sudden visit “oh hey! Come in” he said leaving the door open and the manager came in behind him, he sits on the sofa in the middle of the house “a sudden visit” Baekhyun said “even it good news or bad news” he said seeing the man didn’t sit yet “come on! Sit” he said rolling his eyes

“Thank you” the manager said sitting in front of him, “it’s a good news for the hotel bad news for you!”

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow “what?” he said in a serious tone

“The hotel name, classified first this year,” he said and Baekhyun nodded while the other still speaking “the charities and contributions make the name really known from the economic and specially social part”

“This is still the good hotel part” Baekhyun asked

“Yes! The bad news is the prime minister decide to have a dinner as a grateful for all the contributions the hotel did and how it welcomed anyone coming from their part in the past 3 years” the manager look at Baekhyun with hesitation “and since he is coming personally here tomorrow, he want to have Lunch with the owner”

Baekhyun heard the words he immediately roll his eyes “can’t you attend?!”

“This isn’t anyone! It is the prime minister I can’t show up saying the owner is busy, it will be disrespectful and bad for the hotel image”

Baekhyun stayed silent for a minute, he played with his tongue inside his closed mouth with a “mmm”

“Baekhyun!”

The manager said and that take full of Baekhyun intention because he rarely call him with his name just if he want to talk in something personal.

“You are all grown up now, don’t you think you need to start having contact with the marketing leads? You have a brain of a success heir for sure! And I want you to be there with those who think they can rule the world”

“you know I d..” Baekhyun wanted to protest because that not his goal in life

“I won’t forget your kindness neither the whole crew, we work hard for ourselves yes, but we know we do it for you too, because we are in debt from the poor life you take our families from, and we want to be proud of you now. We want to see you in your rightful position. Stop hiding in dark”

Baekhyun now had a smile in his face seeing how this man was sincere “Mr. Lee! I appreciate your honesty” he shrugs “I don’t know about what am going to do in the future, but since you came up all the way here I can’t say no to you! I will meet the minister but please make it a secret one no one should know when he will came, I don’t want any reporters”

“Yes sir”

“Also bring me the maximum information on this prime minister, it good to have some common points in events like those”

“Yes sir!”

 

After discussing some other things, Baekhyun saw Mr.Lee leaving, he immediately went to his room, to the third door where his office was, the manager was right in a point, the guest isn’t anyone, it something that could be a way for an economic war.

 

 

>><><><><><><><<

 

Going back to school, Chanyeol felt bad, he couldn’t forget the words that short cockroach said, did he was wrong? However, he saw it with his own eyes how everyone was happy seeing him. What wrong with him! Why become so sensitive when the subject was about his family!

“You seems mind distracted today”

Kyungsoo interrupt his busy thinking, he was sitting next to him in the class, asking Jongdae to switch with him, and Jongdae had no problem at all.

“Ooh! Sorry you were talking to me and I didn’t listen?” Chanyeol said shyly smiling because maybe it his bad, and it was when Kyungsoo nodded

“Is it a girl!” Kyungsoo asked him

Chanyeol eyes got wide open, Kyungsoo never ask him a thing like that since he know his forever crush, “no! Of course not!”

“Are your siblings okay?”

Chanyeol smiled nodding remembering what happened to Joon, well to be honest he never ever though Baekhyun will someday take his side, and even interrupt something he have no relation to it, and even helping! Still what he was doing in the school? And the words he said about not disturb him but he change his mind? Did he think of being a friend to him? No! No way! How his enemy become his friend no way!

Kyungsoo look at Chanyeol whose mind went off again, smiling alone in a sarcasm way as if he is not believing what he thinking about.

 

The clock hit the time for the classes to finish, Chanyeol excuse himself as fast as he can because he need to take his brothers home, then immediately go to his job.

 

“Worried?” Jongdae walk next to Kyungsoo when the two were leaving the school building

“About?”

“Whose Chanyeol thinking about”

“Why I will be?”

Jongdae roll his eyes “Kyungsoo’yaa you are my friend and I know why you stay here”

Kyungsoo huffs in defeat “I don’t want to freak him out!”

“Yes but better to stay secretly liking him for your whole life! At least tell him if he say no just move on! There is thousands men here will like to be with you”

Kyungsoo shrugs “I think your right! I need to put dots on this subject”

 

 

>><><><><><><><<

 

Chanyeol went to his room to change for his first Job, he works 4 days in a restaurant kitchen and 3 days in a cinema popcorn section, today is his Cinema job, he wear the clothes with the logo and went out of his room, he wanted to prepare lunch for his siblings. but his eyes got wide open when he saw them on the kitchen barely fit there all

“What you guys doing?”

The little among them who was sitting on the ground said “hyung! You sthaid in the morning thath you’re not here forever stho Joon-hyung sthaid we need to sthart help to not be extthra weight”

Chanyeol smiled at the little carrying himwith a hug “Min ho you are all grow up now!” he kissed him in his cheek and look at Joon who wink to him, what did Baekhyun do to the little that they stopped being lazy? “you guys will never be extra weight I love you and I will do anything for you”

 

Saying the words, they all went to him and hugs him with “Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Chanyeol Hyung”

“You stopped becoming crazy?” one of the other asked “you scared me when you screamed looking at your own face in the morning

“Did I Jungwoo?” Chanyeol smiled unconsciously hearing it and the other nodded

“Hyung! We love you no matter how you look!” the two remain said at the same time

“Jaehyun, Taehyun thank you”

“Say my name first!” Taehyun protest with a pout

“am bigger with 3 seconds” Jaehyun replied

“Okay! Okay! You all go to wash your hands and to the table okay?” Chanyeol said interrupting the sparkle of the fight while putting the little one Minho on the ground “let your Hyung do the lunch okay?”

“YES HYUNG!” they screamed going to the bathroom

Chanyeol look at Joon who didn’t move “what?”

“About this morning!” Joon said

“Did I said something else to you?” Chanyeol asked not knowing what that Baekhyun did

“No!” Joon shake his head “not that early! At school! The boy who came out of nowhere to help us”

“Baekhyun?” Chanyeol said surprised why he is asking about him “what about him?”

“He was acting?”

Chanyeol shake his head a no “no but he doesn’t want anyone to know his rich”

Joon nodded and had a very weird smile moving to the bathroom to wash his hands too

“What that smile?” Chanyeol asked but he get a shrug from the little one and a giggle “what wrong with him?” he said but eventually get in the kitchen to prepare the late lunch.

 

 

 

>><><><><><><><><<

 

 

Spending the night awake, Baekhyun couldn’t sleep at all, maybe it was because of the work he need to do, or maybe because of the stress. well he always had sleep disorder when he get angry more then he should, looking at the hour it was 6 am, he move his head in circles to shake the tiredness of his hurting back from all the sitting. He stand all the way to the shower and open the cold water on his head, refreshing? No not at all! But he need something like that for a big day like today. He wear his clothes, and look at his reflection in the mirror, little gloomy, but he smiled a fake smile with

“Hello am Baekhyun the owner of the BBH hotels group, it my honor for your highness to visit us in our humble hotel…no highness is way too much for him!”

He start to talk to himself then he huffs and smiled again

 

“hello am Baekhyun the…” he stopped “screw it! I will just act normally, I just need to not say my last name no matter what!” then move out of the room way down to the hotel restaurant to see everyone greeting him with a smile

“Let do our best today!” Baekhyun said and they replied “yes!”

 

Eating his breakfast, check on every section, he finally left to college taking the bus passing by near the hotel.

 

Yawning in tiredness, Baekhyun get in the class, he look around saying hello to his friends, he look at Jongin with a smile sitting next to him “good morning!”

“Good morning!” Jongin said with a raised eyebrow “are you okay?”

“Yes why?”

“I thought you were sick since you left early last day, you passed by me like you didn’t even know me!”

Baekhyun shrugs thinking that he thought Chanyeol didn’t come with his body to the college but he did, he automatically got angrier thinking of what he have done! But he tried to just forget it because he have a big day today and he need to be so relaxed “well! I was sick yes!” he said putting his head on Jongin arm and hug it with his both hands “and am still tired! Tell me if the teacher came! I will just close my eyes for few seconds”

 

Jongin froze seeing how the other was so familiar with him “o..okay!” he replied because how idiot he was that he kept thinking about him the whole night, thinking if he did something wrong to his new friend to ignore him like that, like he doesn’t know him at all, but today the other came as a different person. Smiling alone he look at the closed eyes of the brunet, but not waiting more than seconds he jolt opening his eyes as fast as a bullet as if he had a nightmare.

“Are you okay?”

Jongin asked but he saw him looking at himself and his hands shocked with a very strange act, then screamed the words

 

“NO NOT AGAIN!!”