Trauma? No!

Frienemy Switch

Looking at the two leaving the cinema, Kyungsoo was slightly surprised, he never though Chanyeol will ever touch Baekhyun without hitting him. Or it jealousy from day one? Who knows.

But still that was kind of awkward, to tell him to keep an eye on Baekhyun Boyfriend, he is his boyfriend right! The two wearing the same shirt! 

But no curiosity is killing him, he should go and see what happening maybe he take him out to beat him because he doesn’t want to do it inside since he just literally have his position back!

 

Wanting to move outside he felt Baekhyun boyfriend grabbing him “where to?” He asked him, Kyungsoo look daggers at where he was touching him then slowly gaze at Jongin “none of your business?”

 

A smirking Jongin nodded “true! But I should say the same thing when you bark in between us”

 

“Bark?” Kyungsoo was shocked of the term this guy use

 

Jongin nodded 

 

“Listen Mr.Love yourself” Kyungsoo said reading the written on the shirt “if those two stay alone for more then 5 minutes it will be a chaos”

 

Jongin smirk “how long have you been that tall guy boyfriend?”

 

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow at the question “since not your business?”

A smile now was on Jongin face “Okay! I say they won’t fight they will talk this out”

And the words made Kyungsoo laugh so hard, he didn’t know when but that makes him really laugh hard, it been 10 years the two never talk things out, and this guy saying that really made his day “Am sorry but I don’t believe in miracles” he said while he couldn’t hold his laugh

Kai nodded, a little shrug “you want to bet?”

“You will definitely lose! So why not making it a real bet” Kyungsoo said with full confident “if they didn’t talk things out you will slap Baekhyun as hard as you can in public”

 

Jongin open his mouth, with a slight nodded playing with his tongue in his perfect teeth while thinking about it “Okay!” He said but he eventually lean down to Kyungsoo and get closer “and if they talk things out you will kiss me in the lips in front of the school”

 

Kyungsoo happy face drop

 

“No confidence?” Jongin ask seeing the face of a killer was on, like those that his father have in his office but he keep up “cat eat your tongue?”

“Why you want a kiss and you have Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo ask little bit confused because the 10 years fight just shudders in his mind and actually start thinking they could solve things out by talking 

Jongin start to turn on Kyungsoo “I guess you really don’t know them! Doubt is very interesting even if your so confident about something”

Kyungsoo shake his head and turn to look at him “I HAVE NO DOUBT, DEAL!”

A smirking Jongin just stretch his head for a shake with “deal” and Kyungsoo didn’t refuse it, he shake it with a nodded.

 

“Let’s go out then!”

 

 

 

>><><><><><><><><<

 

 

Baekhyun bite his lower lip to prevent himself from crying any more, well he never though he will break down in front of someone someday, not his enemy to be honest maybe Jongdae. But he always play it off and never think about little details that made his life miserable, because he believe that someday he will have his revenge. Just like he said before.

 

He pushed himself from that hug that gosh he felt so comfortable, and calming and he needed it for sure, wiping his watery eyes, he take a loud huff with “sorry I overreacted!” a shaking voice but he can act like nothing happened, like the usual himself

 

Chanyeol who was looking at him how he wanted to manage to not look weak he shake his head a no “why you didn’t tell me?”

 

Baekhyun shrugs “why should I? It my miserable past life! I made my way through it, I become someone I wanted to”

Chanyeol raises his eyebrow and get the grimace “you think I believe you now? Baekhyun I even cry with you! I really felt that hurt in every single word you said and I felt I was blind to think your family is good!”

 

Baekhyun have now a little smile in his lips, maybe he like the words he said maybe he just trying to shake the thoughts off “don’t make it more awkward! I just cried on your chest Chanyeol!”

 

 

Chanyeol heard his name been called softly or the first time makes butterflies run in his stomach for unknown reasons but he shake the feels and said “I want you to do it again whenever you wanted to, your holding so much hate and I feel am the only one who know about it!”

 

Baekhyun look at the ground felt a little embarrassing, but he is right, no one close to him know about his life, he decide to live a normal life because of that, to not be judged by his parents money, to not be judged by his last name, and he definitely succeeded through years.

 

He heard Chanyeol explain “this switch we had make me realize that I wasn’t the sad person between us! I was the happiest and I didn’t see it! Money isn’t everything” 

 

Baekhyun slightly nodded at the last word because he have money and just money nothing else, no one love him for him, they all love him because he did good to them, if he wasn’t the first to act and look gentle no one will even care

 

 

“So I say we should help each other, and have a truce” Chanyeol said reaching his arm for a hand shake “Byun Baekhyun will you accept the truce?”

 

Baekhyun look at Chanyeol hand, he take a deep breath “I told you it in the past”

“If it in the past why you cried like a baby right now?” Chanyeol said smirking

A rolling eyes from Baekhyun now was the answer, he turn around to leave because that way more embarrassing now.

 

“Hey!hey I was joking” Chanyeol grabbed him from his jacked then take his arm and made him shaking it “deal?”

 

Baekhyun look at their hand he frown with “Okay! I can do that”

 

 

 

 

And at that moment exactly a two pairs of eyes comes out to see a miracle for Kyungsoo the two weren’t fighting they were SHAKING HANDS

Jongin was looking at them with a smile but his smile dropped when he saw Baekhyun puffy eyes, he went to him as fast as he can “Baekhyun are you okay?” He said touching his little face

“Yes!” Baekhyun smiled at the concern friend he have, this guy really so friendly

 

Seeing the two like that Chanyeol play with his mouth and move a step back like his giving them space 

 

Kyungsoo in the other hand smiled proudly because crying means fight right? “You okay Chanyeol?” He asked while approaching him “you guys fought again!” He had to ask just to make the bet clear

Chanyeol move his head left and right saying a “no! We talk things out, we even had a truce, since he helped me inside” he look at Baekhyun with a soft smile and Baekhyun do the same nodding while blinking slowly, Kai hands still around his cheeks.

 

“What!” Kyungsoo said hoping the earth will get cracked open and eat him.

“You heard him!” Jongin jump inside the conversation saying in a teasing way

Not knowing what to do Kyungsoo froze in his place, his confidence is 0 now, how can a 10 years usual change in a moment like that! How can life be so stupidly laughing at him like this! he didn’t even could look at Jongin not even a slight of a second because he KNOW how the other will be looking at him right now, like he OWN the WORLD.

 

“You guys together now?” Baekhyun asked seeing the two

Chanyeol nodded “this is supposed to be our first date!”

A smiling Baekhyun nodded too “congratulations”

 

“Thanks!” Chanyeol didn’t like that smile yes, he couldn’t say no to Kyungsoo, the boy did everything for him, he never let him down, so at least he need to give it a chance, even if he considers him like his brother for sure, he couldn’t hurt him by saying no, he couldn’t lose his friendship by saying no, as much as he hate this situation he is in, he like it because Kyungsoo is smiling, and he can do that for his friend for sure.

 

“Let have dinner together then?” Jongin said smiling while putting his arm around Baekhyun, Baekhyun nodded resting his head on the elbow behind his neck “it their first date! and we did such problem for nothing!”

Jongin take out a laugh “at least we gave them more time! If not for us he will be waiting him to leave at 12 midnight”

Baekhyun laughed “true!”

 

Seeing how the two so comfortable with each other, Chanyeol unconsciously take Kyungsoo arm “lets eat together!” Part of him accept because he doesn’t know what to do with Kyungsoo if he asked for something that couples do...so as much as he know him...Kyungsoo won’t ask for anything around people and another part of him doesn’t want to leave those two alone together. 

 

“I pay for everyone as an apologies for disturbing your date” Baekhyun said hitting Kai “no gentle now please” 

Kai shrugs “If you insist”

 

Moving together Baekhyun and Jongin were talking in so many different topics, they never stopped mumbling to each other and laughing, Chanyeol was eyeing them all the way.

 

He roll his eyes on the two then look at his hand where he is taking Kyungsoo hand “Why you become so silent?” He asked well Kyungsoo isn’t a talkative person, but he is talking from time to time, not like this unusual silent he have since he came out of that cinema

“Oh! Sorry!” Kyungsoo smiled a soft smile “am just not comfortable with these two” he said pointing to the two others

“You don’t like the idea of a double date?” Chanyeol asked “should we leave?”

Kyungsoo shake his head continuously “no way! It really good that you two don’t fight! Baekhyun give you hard time for years, this is a good start, we shouldn’t miss it”

Chanyeol smiled whispering “who gave hard time to the other!”

 

“What?” Kyungsoo has to ask because he didn’t hear him

“I said you might be right!” Chanyeol smiled, well truly Baekhyun said before his parents suicide in age of 5 and 12 so basically he was seeing him everyday at school and prank each other, and he never show any expression of sadness or grieve! 

 

 

“There! I like that one” Baekhyun said reaching a fancy restaurant

“I will definitely not pay” Jongin joked and that made even Kyungsoo laugh at the comment

“Baekhyun that expensive!” Kyungsoo had to say 

“It definitely not!” Baekhyun shrugs “seeing it in a rich area I was shocked the price is the same!“

 

Believing his words the 4 gets in a waiter came and smiled to Baekhyun “welcome sir! Glad to see you with someone this time”

Baekhyun smiled awkwardly “dude! That embarrassing!” 

The waiter laughed “Am sorry! But it really a first!”

“Guys this is Suho a friend of mine!” Baekhyun introduces him “you can all came here he will treat you so well”

The waiter bow with a smile he look at Chanyeol and give him a special smile? And Chanyeol found it very familiar, leading them to the way Suho put the menu and excuse himself.

 

Chanyeol didn’t take his eyes off from the waiter till Kyungsoo asked “you know him?” 

“Not as i can remember!” He said looking back to the menu and shaking the idea of who he is

Baekhyun excuse himself to the restroom, he wash his hands and his face, because he know he could look like a mess, arranging his hair, he saw someone coming out of the restroom behind him “em..” he said looking at the familiar face “Xuimin Hyung!” Calling, smiling, turning and hugging him and the other did the same screaming ”Baekhyunee!”

“Having dinner here?” Baekhyun asked 

“Yeah! I actually have a date”

“Woohooow!” Baekhyun screamed in joy “Am sure she is so lucky”

Xuimin look down with a shy face “it’s a He!”

Baekhyun smirk “Hyung!”

“I know I know” Xuimin said on defeated “I always laugh at you when you told me you like boys now here I am taking your lead”

Baekhyun grab his arm with “you know am always right?” 

 

Xuimin nodded

 

Moving outside the restroom, Baekhyun was shocked when Xuimin pointed to the far table he was sitting in. He let Xuimin arm and run at the table screaming “I CAUGHT YOU!”

 

“AAAA!!”

 

The loud scream from the boy made Baekhyun bow in apologizing way to the people around, but eventually he laughed “sorry DaeDae but I really wanted to do that”

“BAEKHYUN I HATE YOU” Jongdae scream but that wasn’t the thing he got surprised of he was surprised seeing Kyungsoo and Chanyeol too “OKAY!” He said loud “I can accept Baekhyun here or Kyungsoo and Chanyeol here but the three?” He said not believing his eyes “Baekhyun am on a date don’t screw it!”

 

Having a pouted from Baekhyun who find a chair next to Jongdae “DaeDae! Am not fighting today!” 

Jongdae stand “THERE IS NO WAY THE EARTH WILL END TODAY IT MY FIRST DATE!”

 

the comment make everyone laugh, “Guys join us please!” Xuimin said “if Jongdae accept”

“Of course!” Jongdae smiled “it was awkward anyway I need help” 

“It our first date too!” Kyungsoo said holding Chanyeol arm and that made Jongdae jump “FINALLY you confess” he stand congratulations them

Xuimin smiled “so double date?” 

“Triple!” Chanyeol said looking at Jongin who was standing behind

Baekhyun stretch his arm for Jongin who take it while taking a chair and slide it next to him “should we play along?” He whispers to Baekhyun 

Baekhyun giggles and everyone noticed that because it was cute as hell “I won’t be a 5th wheel do you?” he whisper back while leaning closer near Jongin ear

“Oh! Those two!” Jongdae said 

Baekhyun shrugs “but how you guys happen?” He look at Xuimin and Jongdae

Everyone now find a seat on that table

“Well we saw each other first when you two were fighting!” Jongdae explain “I get interested in him, so I look for him again, and surprisingly he was searching for me too!”

 

“Oooooooooo!” Baekhyun and Jongin said at the same time the two look at each other in the same time and laughed 

“First look love!” Chanyeol said admitting its good

 

“But am sorry!” Jongdae said “Nothing more surprising then you two sitting in the same table”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol eyes met when Jongdae talk, well it feels like since the cinema scene they didn’t see in each other, even if they were with each other. A smile came out from Baekhyun mouth but Chanyeol was the one talking “a truce”

Jongdae eyes got wide open “you guys can do that!”

Kyungsoo nodded “they did! I didn’t believe it, but they did I saw them even shaking hands”

 

“Happy your taking down your rage Baekhyunee” Xuimin comment 

“Ya ya ya !” Jongdae said in a fake anger “no ‘nee’ from now on”

Xuimin was surprised but he laughed “jealousy! His like my little brother”

“Hyung! Don’t mind him, he like to be obsessed” Baekhyun said “he always said that”

“Why you call the teacher Hyung?” Jongin asked

Baekhyun look at Xuimin “Well...” he stoped thinking of the right words to put it “his a son no his a family...wait no...”

Everyone look at Baekhyun with a questioning look.

Xuimin noticed the awkward explanation from Baekhyun so he talked “my father is a lawyer, and Baekhyun grandfather is my father client!”

 

Everyone nodded finally understanding 

 

“Baekhyun your grandfather be like ‘my grand son hit me today! I wanna sue him pleaaase pleaaase!” Jongdae said and they all laughed even Baekhyun thinking of the actual face of his grandfather doing that.

Chanyeol was the only one who didn’t laugh because he know probably Xuimin father was the one working for Baekhyun family. And he now have this hate for that grandfather unconsciously.

 

Serving dinner for them they were now all eating and chitchatting, Chanyeol was glad he got saved from this first date, because Kyungsoo now was like the usual one, not wanting any extra romantic things. Just wanting to take a piece from a salmon fish plate? Chanyeol put his chopsticks on it but also another chopsticks was on it, he look at who ever that belong to, but definitely he know when he just notice the beautiful fingers, his eyes look at Baekhyun and Baekhyun was looking at him 

 

“Wow! guys calm down!” Jongdae eventually screamed when he saw the tense between the two eyes, that each one of them waiting the other to fall back

 

“Mine!” Baekhyun said

“It’s mine” Chanyeol replied

“Take your chopsticks off” Baekhyun said

“You take yours off” Chanyeol replied

 

 

The rest 4 look at the plat that was full of other pieces, knowing that really they argue for nothing in general

“Chanyeol just give him the piece” Kyungsoo asked and that made Chanyeol slowly take his chopsticks but still looking daggers at Baekhyun.

“Wooh!” Jongdae clap “That romantic how you listen to him Chanyeol!”

Baekhyun huffs in anger hearing the words, also because that smirk in Chanyeol face now that he on purpose didn’t take his gaze off him with the words he said after “Its my date isn’t it I should be romantic”

 

Baekhyun bite his lower lip in anger but that piece of salmon didn’t go into Baekhyun mouth, because he put his hand around Jongin back and bite the half of it then give the half to Jongin who accept it with a wide smile. 

 

“Oooooo!” Jongdae and Xuimin said 

“couples fight!” Jongin said “your turn Jongdae’!”

Jongdae nodded taking the cup and drink from it, them give Xuimin the same place to drink form it too

Baekhyun scream “AN INDIRECT KISS!” He said and both he and Jongin start to act like a fangirls screaming a little, then ending it with a laughing

 

“The two are in good synch” Kyungsoo comment looking at Baekhyun and Jongin

Chanyeol was just looking, smiling a fake smile and he know it, he doesn’t know but he didn’t like how close and SYNCH they were.

 

 

 

“Should you boys be ashamed of doing those kind of things in public?”

 

The six in the table look at the table next to them, and a man with a very ugly face reading a news paper said, Baekhyun first thing he noticed was the paper news it was from two days ago! he look around and saw some pairs of eyes looking at them even if they are far away.

“Sir! Am sorry but It not your business!” Jongdae said to the man

The man look Jongdae “also without manners!”

 

“We are sorry for disturbing you” Kyungsoo was fast to apologize “we will keep it quiet”

The man laughed “it not about quiet it about you are all brainless ***** kids”

“Excuse me!” Xuimin and Kyungsoo said at the same time not liking the word

“Sir, we don’t want any trouble!” Chanyeol talk “but please don’t say any bad words”

“Guys let’s go!” Baekhyun said out of nowhere taking out his wallet.

“Why so ruching because of an old man meanless words!” Jongdae said sharply looking daggers at the man

 

But Baekhyun didn’t stop he put the money in the table, Jongin being clever son of a policeman he just nodded “guys just move your asses this isn’t good!”

 

With Baekhyun and Jongin standing some random stand with them from different tables.

 

“Going somewhere? Weren’t you guys now so confident!” The man “wait you two actually didn’t say a word! I will let you go”

 

Now the six stand in aware

 

“Is this a joke?” Jongdae said “it a public restaurant” he protest

 

”let leave guys!” Kyungsoo said and drags Jongdae with him the four followed but the randomly standing boys have now more who were sitting at the same tables, blocking the way, for them

 

“Excuse me this is a...” the waiter came to calm the things out but he end up getting hit on the face and fall immediately on the ground.

 

“YAA!” Baekhyun screamed moving to his friend to check on him “Suho!” He called but the boy didn’t reply Because he blackout

 

“WHAT THE MEANING OF THIS!” Chanyeol screamed pushing the one who hit the waiter

 

 

and that ladies and gentlemen was the spark to start the fight :)

 

 

 

“GUYS NO STOP!” Baekhyun scream looking at his friends start to fight, no one came to him since he was down, and probably the old man said he is free to go. But he should help right! 

 

He stands pushing one from Kyungsoo who was near him and getting beat up since he is smaller then the two who were fighting him, he pushed one of them and stand in front of Kyungsoo “we don’t want to fight! Please stop!”

 

But he gain a hard hit on his face instead, that really hurts him, and make even Kyungsoo struggles behind him

 

“HOW DARE YOU!” Baekhyun scream immediately in anger and rage that made Kyungsoo shocked because Baekhyun in a sudden flip and did a high kick that made the man who hit him could be swear saw him fly back and being smashed on the table without standing back again.

 

Baekhyun look at the second who was hitting Kyungsoo “fight someone in your own size” he said climbing on the big fat body of the guy take his neck and hitting his knee harshly for him to fall down to his level and this time it was a side kick to the face a very hard and loud one that made the fat fall unconscious.

 

Everything happened is a slight of a second for Kyungsoo, yet he could see Baekhyun really moving fast and calculating everything. He was froze in his place, if he is that good how he keep getting beat up when he fight Chanyeol....Chanyeol! His eyes search for him, and when he spotted him he was bleeding, seeing him that big and tall 4 guys were around him and they were with broken bottles that probably they smash it on his head! “CHANYEOL!” Kyungsoo screams 

 

 

And Baekhyun turn to see the scene after the scream, his eyes got wide open seeing the blood on Chanyeol face...they hurt him...but he didn’t stop at all...they hurt....him...

 

 

Baekhyun didn’t feel anything...that part of second...he just stopped...he saw everything in a slow motion...

 

Kyungsoo running slowly to Chanyeol direction...

 

Out of nowhere he start to see white flowers bleeding...he start to hear the laugh...her laugh...her last laugh...her last maniac laugh...

 

AhaHa...AhahA....AhAha...

 

Then He start to see red...all red...

 

A trauma? 

 

 

No he doesn’t have...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heavy breath...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Breath...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Breath....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“BAEKHYUN”

 

 

 

 

 

He felt something in his face...

 

did someone slap him? 

 

But where is he? 

 

Is he dreaming? 

 

No he wasn’t sleeping? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“BAEKHYUN WAKE UP!”

 

“Chanyeol you need hospital!”

 

“BAEKHYUN COME BACK TO YOUR SENCE! BAEKHYUN”

 

“Chanyeol your bleeding too much!”

 

“BAEKHYUN ANSWER ME!”

 

 

 

 

Coming back to his sense...

 

first thing he saw is his hands 

 

they were all in blood...

 

 

What just happened?