Lunch

Frienemy Switch

Hearing that through the phone Baekhyun was shocked, did the minister plan all this?

 

“Excuse me?”

 

He heard Chanyeol asking from the other line

 

Baekhyun bite his lower lip but what he can do a date doesn’t mean anything serious! He can screw it if he want easily “just say yes!” He told Chanyeol who was surprised screaming a -WHAT!- when he heard him saying he accepted “it just a da..” but Baekhyun couldn’t explain because he heard the line getting closed

“DID HE JUST HANG UP ON ME?” Screaming on the phone screen, he dial his number but it got closed again “IS HE SERIOUS?” He said in anger “OH MY GOD!” knowing that he can’t do nothing now, and whatever the other answer is he hope he can fix it after, yes or no in both cases it is a disaster for him one now and the other later.

 

He move from outside the room and down stairs to open the door, he stopped looking down “oh! Joon you came back now?”

 

The little boy look at him strangely “Chanyeol Hyung! It Saturday! We all come out early! You didn’t bring Minho yet?”

Baekhyun eyes got wide open “Min...wait now?”

Joon was surprised “Hyung! he should be here half an hour ago?”

 

Baekhyun was shocked no one told him that! And a kid is alone waiting...not waiting any second he runs as fast as he can to the garden direction, without a stop he run as his stamina could afford...why...because once he waited...he know the feeling of waiting...he know the feeling of no one coming for him….

 

Arriving to the garden, he saw the little Minho sitting next the door playing. He stand next to him catching his breath. Sweating from all his body,

 

“Hyung! you okay?” Minho said running and hugging his leg.

 

“Am sorry!” Baekhyun said leaning to his level while bending his both knees “am really sorry!”

Minho who just shrug “ith okay Hyung! You have sthcool too, I can waith am big” he said while hugging him, and Baekhyun just accepted that hug, thanking god that nothing bad happened, he stand while the other still hugging him so he had to carry the little one.

 

Trauma! No he doesn’t have, but truly ! He doesn’t like anyone to live what he went through in his childhood, no, at least not because of him. he walk to the other three school.

 

Feeling the little did sleep in that hug! Baekhyun find the three just coming out from the school with every other students they smiled looking at him and run to his direction

“Hyung! Weekend!”

 

“Yes it is!” Baekhyun replied

“What we should do?” Jungwoo asked that Baekhyun doesn’t know his name

“What you three want to do?” Baekhyun smiled asking

 

“Can we watch a movie in the cinema you’re working on it?” One of the twins said

 

Baekhyun shrugs, just knowing that Chanyeol work in a cinema, well he know he work two jobs from what Joon said before but at least now he know what kind of job!

 

Still yesterday, he was swearing to not wanting to look at his face again, but here he is, living his life! What to do with this Park Chanyeol? How can he end the impossible craziness he lives in! Still he did go for him, and that mean he helped him, and Baekhyun never need help from anyone since the day he start living in his own, he always pay for it, neither with a job or with money!

 

“Can we eat a pizza!” The other twin said

 

Baekhyun smiled nodding “that I can do for lunch today! Am also so hungry”

“Hyung stop giving us hope we know you don’t have money!”

 

Baekhyun smiled taking his phone “since I did bad today and I was late it will be exception” he put his finger on his mouth while still holding his phone with “shshshshsh…don’t tell mom”

 

The three jump on happiness “WE WONT”

 

Opening a site in the internet that he could easily access to since he was a gold member, Baekhyun did order while asking the three, what they like and what Joon and Minho likes, he put the new address, and said “done! They will bring it at the house”

 

“Cool Hyung!”

 

 

Arriving at the house the three run to Joon telling him they will have pizza for lunch. Joon look suspicious at Baekhyun “Hyung! that waste of money!”

 

Baekhyun smiled “not a waste if it on my brothers?” He tried to convince him but he know he failed when he get the raised eyebrow from the little one.

“Come on! At least be happy for it because it already been ordered!” Baekhyun says rolling his eyes, he heard the door bells “open the door I will put the kid on his bed”

 

He said moving to the room, thinking that the order arrive.

 

“Emm...Hyung! Your friend”

 

Baekhyun heard Joon saying from the door, he put Minho carefully and went out of the room, what friend that can come at this hour? Is it Kyungsoo! But when he went out the room he frown immediately in anger, remembering the last thing happened to him “You!” He said seeing his own body standing there then moving to the door, pushing Joon in, and closing it leaving the two of them outside the house.

 

“WHY THE HELL YOU CUT THE LINE!” Baekhyun screamed as much as he can, seeing his face rolling his eyes then frown

 

“Because I couldn’t believe your words!” Chanyeol said

 

“What?” Baekhyun said In a shocked “where should I meet him if we switch back?”

 

Chanyeol stayed silent

 

“Answer me!” Baekhyun was starting to get angry because of the sudden silence “ANSWER ME GOD DAMN IT!”

 

“I refused” Chanyeol look down at the ground

“Excuse me!”

“I said I refused his date” Chanyeol repeated

 

Staying there like that for more than a minute not believing what he just heard, Baekhyun couldn’t believe his ears he finally manage to speak after few more seconds “did you just made me lose a 1 billion deal because of what? You don’t want me to go in a date with the prime minister son!” Baekhyun said more then furious “WHO THE GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DO THAT”

 

“NO I DIDN’T LIKE HOW HE MAKE A USE OF THAT DEAL TO DO THAT!” Chanyeol couldn’t keep it in, yes he did refuse him “HE WANT TO USE YOU!”

 

“HELL I DON’T MIND I DO LIKE BOTH BOYS AND GIRLS! AND IT NOT LIKE AM GOING TO HAVE IN THE FIRST DATE! ALSO HE IS A GOOD PARTNER IN LIFE”

 

Chanyeol eyes got wide open hearing the words “is that what matter to you? Having a blind date with one with a GOD DAMN good position!”

 

“AND WHAT WILL MATTER!” Baekhyun said in frustration with his deep low voice that start to crack with all the screaming.

 

“Love!!”                                                                       

 

Hearing the word he said Baekhyun frown he closed his eyes bite his lips “love!” He repeated with a sarcasm laugh but then screamed “LOVE DOESNT EXISTS!”

 

                                                              

“Hyung!”

 

 

The two turn to look at the 4 boys opening the door and standing there in shock, Baekhyun turn to look at Chanyeol in his own body! He wish if they can switch back now and just leave, because what he said make the four run to him and hugs him, tightly.

 

“I love you Hyung!” Taehyun

“I love you Hyung!” Jaehyun

“Hyung I love you” Jungwoo

“We love you Chanyeol Hyung you know that right?” Joon

 

 

Baekhyun look at Chanyeol, he couldn’t do anything he just said “Me too guys! Am sorry I was just angry”

 

Chanyeol smiled looking at how the cockroach did stopped being angry, and play along for his brothers, at least that love too right? When you do something for someone to not hurt them that count as love right? He really just can’t see it.

 

 

“Byun Baekhyun?”

 

 

Chanyeol look at the pizza guy stopping next to them, he look daggers at Baekhyun who look back at him with “I paid for it online”

 

 

 

>><><><><><><<

 

 

 

The 6 sit on that plastic table inside the little space on that room, the kids were helpful to take the plates because they were surprised how much side dishes came with that pizza,

Chanyeol who was acting like a guest in his own house, he saw everyone helping Baekhyun when he doesn’t know where is something, he laughed with his laugh that he sometimes hate, but eventually he smiled with him

 

They were about to start eating when Chanyeol secretly asked about Minho and Baekhyun answered “sleeping!” The 4 boys were talking non-stop and for their surprise Baekhyun which is Chanyeol was reacting with them more, like he was their brother -which he is-

 

Happily eating that pizza they start putting the dishes in the sink and Chanyeol whisper to Baekhyun to tell them “homework to be free tomorrow!” Baekhyun did say the words and the dwarfs did said yes and run to their rooms.

 

Looking at the dirty dishes Baekhyun smirk “Am not going to do that!”

 

Chanyeol roll his eyes with “I will!” And move inside the kitchen and start to arrange the ones there first, then the others.

 

Sitting on table and looking at the back of his own body Baekhyun huffs, he put his head on the table to rest, well he is not physically tired but mentally tired, he didn’t sleep last night, still his body look like it functioning really well, since Chanyeol didn’t protest that he is tired. he kept look at him staring…why he did change with him? What the meaning of all of this? What is he going to do if the minister want to back attack on him. He is in no position to have economic war right now! He need to solve this switching problem first.

 

His mind start to think and think and think till he heard the other asking

 

“About your parents!”

“What about them?” He said with a tired voice

“Why you said they were dead? Your mom isn’t!” Chanyeol had to ask

”She is!” Baekhyun replied closing his eyes

“Baekhyun!!” Chanyeol called knowing that he meant she is dead in his heart

“Mmm”

“Don’t say something like that, she loves you.” Chanyeol stopped washing the dishes and look at the closed eyes boy on the table, but the shorter now was start to say something unconsciously because definitely the boy was in between the dreams world and reality “in...my..room..she…” he yawns and said the last words with low voice that was a sign that he slept already.

 

Feeling that weird dizziness again, the same urge of sleep came to his mind, is it because of him! He move from the kitchen to stand next the other one but before he reach him, he open his eyes on his own body, with a fast reaction the first thing he saw is Baekhyun body falling in front of him. He stand as fast as he can to catch him before he smash his head on the floor...and he succeeded

 

“Baekhyun!”

                                                                       

He called maybe the other will open his eyes, but he was in a deep sleep between his arms.

 

“Hyung! Is he okay?”

 

Chanyeol turn to look at Joon who whispered coming out with a notebook in his hands, probably wanting to solve a mistake

 

“Yes his just sleeping!” Chanyeol said

“His very beautiful like a sleeping beauty!” Joon admits smiling while staring at the sleeping Baekhyun

“Joon!” Chanyeol said with a raised eyebrow “go to your room!” Then He carry Baekhyun bridal style all the way up to his room and put it on his bed.

 

He put a blanket on him, and stopped just looking at him…how peacefully he look when his silent like this. How he will really think that he can go with someone like Changmin and nothing will happened? How can he be so naive! He saw the eyes of that guy they weren’t having any kind of good intentions, and how his so small, he will be an easy target, no he can’t let him touch him! No way! He can’t let him do that! No! Well his not his friend but for some reason he couldn’t stand the idea of him having a date with someone like that!

An Idea of someone touching that little perfect body…

 

Chanyeol snap out of his starting position when he heard the door. He move down stairs closing the room door, it is early for his mother to come, he wondered who could be, he open the door and found Kyungsoo standing in front of his door

“Kyungsoo’yaa!” he said surprised, knowing that Kyungsoo usually count himself at home and just gets in, and go to his room without permission.

And he did he gets in without even an invitation

“I couldn’t wait more,” Kyungsoo said

“What ar..” but before he could finish his sentence he heard…

 

“Chanyeol I like you!”