Entering the Wolf's Dominion

Burning Ice and Hearts

Sehun awakens to his alarm going off. He reaches for his phone to turn it off when he realizes the sound is not coming from his phone in fact, but from Jongin's. 

 

He groans and rolls over in the bed, snuggling deeper into the covers and trying to ignore the sound. He was too tired for this . "Yah, Jongin. Turn that loud alarm off." Sehun mumbled loudly from under the covers which he was now tangled in. 

 

He peeped out from underneath the covers to see that Jongin was still sound asleep and not hearing the alarm at all. How that was possible was a mystery since the phone was right at his head side and should be blaring in his ears. 

 

"JONGIIIIIIN! Your phone!" Sehun whined loudly now. When Jongin still gave no response Sehun shot out of bed, forgetting the blankets were tangled around his legs and effectively tripping him and causing him to fall flat on his face. 

 

Fortunately, the loud noise that resounded from Sehun's fall caused Jongin to jump out of bed startled. He looked around, saw that there was no immediate danger and turned off his alarm bringing relief to Sehun's ears before giving Sehun a weird look. 

 

"Why are you on the floor?" Jongin asked while rubbing his eyes and face, trying to wake himself up fully and think coherently.

 

"I was trying to wake you up so that you could turn off that awful and horrible sound. I ended up falling." Sehun said in a no nonsense voice. 

 

"Do you mean the alarm? I agree it is an awful sound. But your beautiful face angrily glaring at me from the ground as you lay there cocooned in the blankets like a caterpillar trying to break out of the cocoon helps my morning feel just a tad bit better." Jongin said before getting up and heading out the door to the washroom. 

 

"Hey! Jongin come here and help me get out. The blanket's completely tangled." Jongin turned and peered over his shoulder at Sehun. "Nah, I'd much rather let you figure it out yourself." Before he walked out the door. 

 

Sehun let out a groan of frustration mentally hurling objects at Jongin in his mind before he wriggled and struggled and rolled, finally managing to get out of the blankets captivity. 

 

"Stupid Jongin." He mumbles angrily as he pulls out his clothes for the day and hurries to go to the washroom. 

 

He could see Jisung already up and about, eating his breakfast while watching a show. Gosh he seemed really hooked on the show he started watching recently. Sehun thinks it was called Avatar the Last Airbender. Sehun had seen a few episodes, the show was pretty cool and interesting. It delved into some pretty deep topics while still being light, besides the angry fire dude was extremely hot. Pun intended. 

 

Sehun headed towards the bathroom and was annoyed to find it locked. "Jongin's still in there, and I have next." Jungwoo called from where he sat at the table, his face planted downwards and his voice sounding extremely sleepy. 

 

Sehun thought to himself. He didn't want to wait, that long, he really needed to pee. He knocked on the door, "Jongin. Open up. I need to pee." He called. He could faintly hear the sound of the shower running before he heard a faint "Okay." In response and the sound of the lock turning. 

 

He stepped into the washroom to see Jongin showering. Sehun averted his eyes since Jongin hadn't drawn the curtain. He pulled the curtain shut for Jongin. "Don't open it, I'm going to pee." He ordered heading to the toilet. 

 

He did his business and called to Jongin, "Move away from the water. I'm going to flush." He could hear Jongin's sounds of protest before he uncaringly flushed the toilet. He warned Jongin and the water would only go crazy for a little bit before going back to normal. Jongin could handle it. 

 

He turned to the sink and got his brush out. He might as well brush now. He was already in the washroom and it's not like Jungwoo would have to wait extra time since Jongin was still in the shower.

 

Sehun quickly the tap to wet his brush and rinse his mouth before turning it off and putting toothpaste on his brush before wetting it again. While he brushed his teeth he could hear Jongin humming. 

 

He finished brushing his teeth and was rinsing his mouth out when he heard the water shut off and Jongin opened the shower curtain reaching out to grab his towel, hanging on a railing close to the shower. 

 

"Again with the . At this point I feel like you must be some kind of exhibitionist." Sehun remarked blatantly staring at Jongin's body this time. "Not that I'm complaining." He quickly added. 

 

Jongin barked out a laugh before quickly drying himself off and stepping out of the shower. He wrapped the towel around his hips before taking hold of Sehun's elbow and leading him out. He suddenly reached over and wiped his thumb over a side of Sehun's mouth. "There was some toothpaste there by the way." He said. 

 

Sehun groaned. He hadn't finished washing all the toothpaste off his mouth when he got distracted by Jongin's ness. 

 

They both walked to the room, passing by Jungwoo. "Washroom's free." Jongin said nudging Jungwoo's head. Jungwoo let out a long groan in answer before he went silent again, head still down on the table. 

 

They walked up to their room getting dressed in silence. Facing away from each other of course, because Sehun insisted they change like that. Jongin found it entirely amusing. 

 

As soon as they were dressed they went to have their breakfast. They made some French toast, leaving some back for Jungwoo and giving Jisung some, although he had his breakfast couldn't resist more food. 

 

They ate and in the middle of eating Jungwoo joined, looking much more alert and conscious. 

 

Soon they headed off to school. As they walked in, they all split up going to their respective classes.

 

As Sehun walked he noticed the stares he kept getting. It was seriously getting on his nerves. He couldn't stand the stares. He just wanted to go to school and live normally. He didn't necessarily want to be one of this shut ins who skate by unnoticed but he didn't want to be the centre of attention either. Those stupid jealous girls. 

 

As he made it to his first class, the stares intensified. He did a great job ignoring it, keeping his poker face intact and paying attention to the lesson. 

 

As soon as the teacher dismissed them, Sehun grabbed his stuff to leave when a girl came up to him. She wasn't necessarily pretty, but she did seem to make an effort to enhance what she did have. 

 

"New kid. We saw you sitting with our beloved Jongin yesterday. No one but his brother and some of his friends sit with him usually. How did you get so close to him. Not just in terms of talking to him but you guys were awfully physically close yesterday. Back off because you're not going to be the one ending up with him." 

 

Sehun let out a long drawn out sigh. "Listen here woman. I'm in no mood for petty high school fights over who gets the guy. I'm not a woman, first off and I'm not going to get into petty jealous fights where you use cunning maneuvers to make certain situations look bad and have me doubt Jongin and cause fights with him because it's not going to work. Jongin won't fall for your tricks, he has great self control and judgement and I'm an upfront, confrontational kind of person. If I have an issue with him I'll ask him straight up and get proper solid answers rather than jump to far reaching conclusions and wallow in self pity. If that's what you're looking for you're in the wrong vampire novel, head off to Twilight and leave me alone." Sehun ranted walking away from the girl. 

 

This was no problem. The girl or whoever else could do whatever they wanted so long as the attention and stares died down somewhere along the way. If Sehun wanted attention he was more than capable of calling it upon himself. 

 

The girl huffed in anger at having been told off and failing to intimidate Sehun to back off of Jongin. 

 

Sehun headed to his next class, narrowly missing being late when he sat next to two of his classmates that he had somewhat made friends with over the past few days. 

 

They were a couple, both werewolves and looked an awful lot like two adorable and overgrown puppies. "Hey Chanyeol, Baekhyun. What's up?" He asked, draping his bag on the back of his chair. 

 

"So, we saw Jongin this morning. Nice hickey he was sporting." Sehun looked surprised. What hickey he thought He suddenly remembered the fact that he Jongin's blood last night and although vampires and werewolves had fast healing, while cuts and open wounds involving skin tearing or ripping open healed fast and without leaving marks bruises tended to stay. They involved no pain but the appearance of it would linger. It was an oddity but it made for the puncture wounds Sehun left to heal while the blood that rushed up to form a hickey on Jongin's skin. 

 

It must be pretty damn noticeable too considering Sehun a decent amount of blood from Jongin. He didn't even notice it this morning because he was too busy staring at his body and then they walked side by side to school so he didn't get a proper view of him. Speak of embarrassing. 

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were among two people other than Jongin's close friends and their family that knew about the agreement. Partly from being Sehun's friends and partly from being part of Jongin's pack. All the werewolves knew of the arrangement between a vampire and their alpha to be. Not everyone knew who the said vampire was, but given Sehun's vampire status and the fact that he lived with Jongin, he's sure the pack must have figured it out by now. 

 

"I was low on blood and Jongin offered to give me some." Sehun explained, seeing no advantages in lying of disadvantages in telling the truth. 

 

"Ooh , some blood play." Baekhyun remarked while waggling his eyebrows. 

 

Sehun groaned, rolling his eyes. "Baek, I'm a vampire. I need blood and the shipment was late so Jongin just offered. He even let my brother drink his blood as well." Sehun said exasperated.

 

"Wait hold up, the hickey was on his neck. You mean you let your brother be in such as intimate position with Jongin. I get that he needed blood but come on." Chanyeol exclaimed, throwing his hands up. 

 

Sehun laughed. "No, I drank from Jongin's neck, he cut his arm and drained some blood in a glass for my brother, who was really happy and thankful for that. There was no intimacy between them, besides the fast that Jongin did give him his blood." Sehun explained. 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol nodded their heads along slowly understanding. "Makes more sense. If you ever need more blood, Baek and I are more than willing to supply to you. You're not only our friend but someone important to out Alpha to be. We'll do what Jongin did with Jisung though, no putting your fangs anywhere near our bodies." Chanyeol offered. 

 

Sehun's heart swelled in gratitude. These two were extremely kind, as well as extremely loud and they made Sehun miss his friends from back home a little less whenever he was in their company. "Thank you. It means a lot and I'll keep it in mind." Sehun said affectionately. 

 

Soon the teacher walked in, albeit a little late. Seemed he ran into some traffic, not that any of the students had a problem with that. They all stopped talking and listened to the teacher. 

 

At the end of the lesson, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun stuck around and chilled for a bit, seeing as they had a bit of time before they all had to go to their next class, which they coincidentally shared as well. 

 

As they were joking around a group of girls came up to them. "Are you Oh Sehun?" The girl who appeared to be the leader of the pack of hyenas spoke. "I'm No Sehun, because nope. Leave me alone, I'm not having any of your . I can already tell you guys have bad intentions." Sehun said shutting his book and shoving it all into his bag before getting up to leave. 

 

The girl grabbed him and pulled him back, he fake nails digging into his arm and causing Sehun's eye to twitch in annoyance. These hoes better leave him alone. He wouldn't hit a girl but that didn't mean he couldn't accidentally fall on her fake and squish her. 

 

"Kim Jongin is not yours, we've already heard about your little arranged marriage you leech and us wolves will not accept it. Since when did our alpha get to be low enough for someone like you." 

 

Sehun thinks anyone watching would have felt his eye roll from how massive it was. "Why is everyone so obsessed with Twilight because werewolves and vampires don't actually hate each other. We get along really well in fact and this agreement between Jongin's parents and mine have nothing to do with you or anyone else so mind your own business. Besides I'm no leech, I don't just drink from everyone I see and I surely don't latch onto them. If anyone is a parasite it's you, exhibit A, you holding onto my arm and refusing to let go, exhibit B, your nails being dug into my arm, or rather someone else's nails cause those are faaake~. And exhibit C, your need to take from other people, this one is more of a guess but you seem to thrive on the attention of  others, hence the entourage." 

 

He pried the girls hand off of him, not caring to be gentle but not trying to hurt her either. " if one more fake Barbie comes up to me putting claims on Jongin I will lose it. Jongin doesn't belong to anyone. He's not dating you nor interested in you so please, find someone who is. Maybe in Malibu, who knows, Ken might be there." Sehun said storming off. 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol followed him. "I think I know how to get these girls to stop bothering me, or at least get most of them to, the simple fangirls. Those extra girls will still fight but this should help them to stop trying to directly approach me and hopefully people will stare for a few days due to my own actions and then just go about their lives when they realize they don't actually care about mine." Sehun said. "I just need one thing." He said turning to look at Baekhyun. 

 

"What is it, anything you need." Baekhyun answered. 

 

"Do you have any extra clothes?" Sehun asked. "Yeah, I always do. Chanyeol does too, in case mine doesn't fit. I'm assuming you want to wear it." Baekhyun answered.

 

Sehun nodded. "I'll return it after lunch. I know you guys like to always have extra clothes, given the whole wolf life." Sehun said. 

 

The trio then wandered off to Baekhyun and Chanyeol's lockers. 

 

Thankfully Baekhyun had a great sense of style and seemed to train Chanyeol well. He borrowed a pair of pants from Chanyeol, tight black jeans with rips in the thighs and an oversized -for Baekhyun- black shirt that hugged Sehun's torso and outlined his muscles and stretched ily across his shoulders. 

 

He then accepted the eyeliner that Baekhyun was willing to lend him, Baekhyun always had eyeliner on him. Smearing some of that on his eyes, lightly so as to go unnoticed but help make his eyes pop. 

 

He just needed to look hot for this one moment. 

 

As soon as the bell rang. 

 

Sehun pulled on one of Chanyeol's large hoodies to cover the outfit. He wanted to expose it at the right time. Luckily Chanyeol liked wearing hoodies that were loose and not fitted to him so it came down past his thighs a big and covered the rips in the jeans. Nothing to be done about the tightness though, no matter. 

 

When lunch came around Chanyeol and Baekhyun went into the lunchroom and called the lunch monitor to come with them, telling him that there were some roaches in one of the classrooms. That would keep the adult busy for a while and hopefully out of Sehun's way. Sehun ripped the sweater off, leaving it in his locker before sauntering into the lunchroom after the monitor was led away by Chanyeol and Baekhyun. 

 

He walked in the lunch room grabbing Jongin and sitting him down the opposite way of the bench so that he faced away from the table and allowed Sehun space to straddle his lap. Just go with it Sehun said before biting his lip and pushing his hair back, effectively making himself look ten times ier than when he walked in. He grabbed the back of Jongin's head and pulled him in for a steamy kiss. 

 

As his bit and pulled on Jongin's lip, it into his mouth, he could see out of the corner of his lidded eyes, everyone gaping at them. 

 

He upped the ante and started kissing Jongin more passionately, blatantly using tongue and kissing in a way that could be considered ographic had they not been wearing clothes.

 

He took hold of Jongin's hands and placed them on his body. Jongin got the hint and started rubbing along his side with one hand while tightly gripping a side of his hip in the other and pressing him closer to his body. 

 

It seemed that Jongin didn't mind the PDA. Well Sehun had sent him a text earlier in class that he would be doing this to get rid of all the annoying girls. He didn't want to make Jongin uncomfortable or risk making Jongin being surprised and pushing him off. 

 

Sehun figured the lunch monitor would be back soon and pulled back slowly, Jongin's lips with a small flick of his tongue before pulling away. His eyes were still lidded and the two were panting heavily. 

 

Sehun looked around. "Mine!." Jongin growled before pulling Sehun closer to him. "And I'm his. So don't anybody dare to think they have any rights on either of us. I solely belong to Sehun and anyone who thinks otherwise better come clear it up with me and stop bothering Sehun." Jongin spoke loudly, making sure he kept his sights on the girls. 

 

Although there were many gay and biual guys here, none of them bothered the two of them. Girls on the other hand, were more sly and had a vendetta. 

 

Seems like Sehun would get them off his back though because most of them hurriedly looked away and went back to minding their own business. 

 

Sehun smugly smiled and slid off of Jongin's lap and sat beside him, stealing some food from Jongin who pushed his food in between them allowing Sehun to take what he wanted. 

 

Jungwoo laughed from across from them. "How dramatic. You couldn't have just ignored them and let it eventually die down." 

 

"I could have but it would have taken longer. I can't stand the lingering looks and glares, I just want to go about my day. This way, people will stare for a bit and just end up not caring, this little stunt will hold their attention but I won't be keeping it and nobody will want to approach me to tell me to leave Jongin alone anymore, he made it clear that we're together and I'm in no way bothering him." Sehun explained. 

 

Jungwoo nodded in understanding. "Still dramatic. I can't wait to see who you'll have to fight to keep your love later on. Seems like it's progressing that way." Jungwoo joked.

 

"If it's someone hot, I won't fight them, I'll just invite them for a . Problem solved.. Sehun declared throwing a wink at a bewildered Jongin. 

 

Seems like they were in for a wild ride. 

 

--------

 

A/N I apologize for my writing. I'm trying to work on developing more of a flow to my writing. I think my writing is stiff and forced and that it doesn't flow well. I'm not a great writer, but I'm working on it, and any criticism or words of advice are encouraged. 

 

I do want to ask something though. Recently I've fallen into watching BL. It started with HIStory3 Trapped, then while that was ongoing I watched HIStory Hero, HIStory2 Right or Wrong, HIStory2 Crossing the Line (eep the movie is coming out), What the Duck and I am now watching HIStory3 Make Our Days Count, Tharntype (I hated how the last episode ended, can we go back to the ending of episode 4?!), and Together with me. Probably going to start The Best Twins as soon as I finish Together with me, which I'm almost done.

 

Lol I even watched a Thai BL movie called Red Wine in the Dark Knight. It was basically with a side of plot, it was also super messed up. 10/10 would recommend it. 

 

But I wanted to try writing a FeiTang fanfiction as soon as I finish this. I ship Chris and Jake so much as well. What do you guys think?