Enter the Vampire's Training

Burning Ice and Hearts

Cha Min brought them to an area of the cave that was not inhabited by anyone. Not that they saw many people aside from Cha Min and the other two in the room where they got the blood enhancing medicine. 

 

"You guys are probably somewhat tired from you travels, so take a few hours to rest. Well being soon." Cha Min said before walking our and leaving them alone.

 

Jongin flopped down on what appeared to be animal fur pelts on the floor, probably used as beds and rested his head on his hands, releasing a loud and relaxed sigh. 

 

At least he was relaxed until suddenly there was a body on his. Sehun had sat down on Jongin's lap and was now leaning forward with a mischievous smile on his face. "This is the most energy I've had in a while. I say we make the most of it." Before leaning down and attaching his lips to Jongin's. 

 

They didn't do anything more than slow kisses that lasted a while before the two cuddled up and went to sleep in each other's arms, only to be rudely awoken by Cha Min a few hours later. 

 

Cha Min had walked in with a mini gong and was banging it repeatedly. The pounding of the gone was beginning to resonate in Sehun's head and he was just about ready to cut somebody. He was having a wonderful dream, surrounded by unlimited pizza and wings with the ability to stomach it without feeling full or queasy due to the excess grease. He smacked his lips together, already wanting to go back to his dream. 

 

Jongin squirmed around a little bit, refusing to get up and trying to go back to sleep. He was covering his ears and burying himself underneath Sehun to use as some kind of human shield. 

 

Cha Min sighed loudly, annoyed with their attempts of going back to sleep and dropped the gong loudly on the floor before walking over to them, grabbing a foot each and shaking them like crazy. 

 

Finally, the two decided to get up, looking like complete messes. What with their, eyes squinting at the light, their hair a mess, and the look of utter confusion and annoyance on their faces. 

 

"Get up and get ready", Cha min ordered. "You have ten minutes before I drag your asses outside." Before walking out of their cave corner. 

 

Jongin groaned and stood up, looking around for their bag. He found it and grabbed Sehun's hand before they wandered the cave and found what appeared to be a bathroom. 

 

Surprise surprise, they had a working water system set up. A toilet and a sink, along with a shower. It looked old and the water system seemed kind of faulty, it appeared the vampires had set this up themselves. But it served the purpose they needed it for so Sehun and Jongin gladly used it without complaints glad for some semblance of normalcy and not looking forward to pissing in bushes and bathing in cold streams. 

 

They took care of their business and were changed and ready to go within their ten minute allotment, which was nothing short of some kind of miracle. They may or may not have brushed sharing the sink. 

 

They had both dressed comfortably and in clothes that they could move freely in, not sure what to expect. 

 

They continued to wander the caves, following the path they took back to their room before going even further back to the room with the strange vials, when they came across Cha Min, standing there, hands crossed over his chest and a scowl resting on his face. 

 

"Outside," he pointed before marching in the direction of the cave mouth. 

 

They followed, slightly confused before they began their climb down. This time, Sehun had much more strength and Jongin was no longer hauling a heavy cooler and they were able to easily and swiftly jump down from one peak to the other, before they hit flat ground. 

 

"Now seems like the perfect time to tell you. But you will go through a series of tests. This is done to see whether or not you're worthy of living, whether or not we will cure your disease. And I know it seems weird of us to help you regain your strength if we're not going to just give it to you anyways. I assure you, we only helped you regain your strength to give you a fair and fighting chance but this in no way, helps kill your disease. You are in fact still dying and unless you prove yourself worthy, you will die. Now, ready?" Cha Min asked. 

 

Sehun was silent for a few seconds. It's not like they were going to kill him. He was dying anyways. Going through with this was his only chance of survival and he was going to take it. It's like cancer, there's no guarantee of remission but there's a chance sometimes. He had nothing to lose. 

 

"Always," Sehun replied before taking a fighting stance. He briefly reached out and touched Jongin's hand. 

 

"Good to hear. Just to let you know. Since you brought lover boy here, he needs to pass this test as well. Anyone who comes here and knows our secrets we will test. The only difference is, while we will just refuse to heal you and allow you to die on your own, we will kill him if he fails. Or even if he disagrees, since he knows too much." Cha Min said, spinning a small blade back and forth in his hands. 

 

"Fine." Jongin grit his teeth and fisted his hands. He was okay with this, he could handle whatever they through at him. Even if he failed, they wouldn't get him so easily, he would fight with everything he had. 

 

Cha Min clapped his hands together, "Good." Before walking over to them and handing each of them two swords. Dual Dao Swords Sehun thought. 

 

"You'll be training with these. 

 

--- This is a short chapter, the last one was slightly shorter than usual as well. But I have a horrible fever and body aches and I'm not up for writing more. However, I didn't want to leave you all hanging. So here's, something.