Entering the Wolf's Ring

Burning Ice and Hearts

Sehun and Jongin had walked in to the house hand in hand with eating grins on their faces. 

"Wow! Looks like something went right between these two." Jungwoo commented offhandedly as him and Jisung prepared dinner. "Yeah, the two of you look way too happy considering you just met." Jisung helpfully added. 

"Listen to me you head. We had a heart to heart and learned a lot about each other this afternoon. We may have met not too long ago but we know more about each other now. Consider it a breakthrough." Sehun said. Jongin just smiled and pulled Sehun closer to him before wrapping his arm around his waist. 

"Yeah, like how he kisses." Jongin said, causing a chorus of oohs to breakout before he released his hold on Sehun and ran upstairs to take a shower. Hours in the forest was relaxing but still called for a shower upon return. 

 

Sehun sat at the table getting ready to eat. "So Sehun, are you sure you guys really hit to know each other. At least what I mean is, was there any actual talking that took place?" Jungwoo asked while snickering. 

 

Sehun just sighed. "Maybe, maybe not. But really and truly, we still established some more about ourselves and each other and that we want to take our time figuring each other out. We're trying to view this as less of an arranged marriage and more of a blind date scenario set up by our parents. They introduced us with the hope of us dating and now we are. Kind of. Well we're getting there." Sehun explained. 

 

"Now be quiet and mind your business all of you. I'm hungry and I'd like to eat." Sehun stated before eating his food. 

 

After they all finished eating, Jongin showed up again freshly showered and proceeded to take food before Sehun started cleaning up. "I'll eat quickly so I can help you." Jongin said while pointing at his plate. 

 

"Yeah that's right." Taemin said, "You guys should be the ones to clean up. I'm out." Before walking away to his room. 

 

He still had upcoming tests and assignments he needed to study for so Sehun and Jongin let him leave without complaint.

 

Sehun had just finished gathering everything and piled it into the sink when Jongin finished eating. They silently washed dished side by side. One soaping and one washing before they left the dishes to air dry on a dish rack and headed up for bed. 

 

"Jongin I'm going to shower now if that's okay. I'll meet you in the room later." Sehun said to which Jongin nodded at. "Sure that's fine. There's another bathroom if anyone needs it and I won't be bothered by you coming in late or anything." 

 

When Sehun finished his shower he walked into the room in just a towel. Jongin smirked. "So is this the classic, 'I forgot my change of clothes.' That you're playing?" 

 

Sehun laughed. "I have actually forgotten to take my change of clothes in the bathroom before but not this time. I figured I'd get changed here." 

 

Jongin let out a loud and mocking gasp. "Oh really?! I thought you had a problem with being so open, you seemed like it when I did it. Or have you gotten more brave now that we've kissed." 

 

Sehun walked over to Jongin's bed to playfully slap the back of his head. "Of course not. I'm not going to just drop the towel and walk around buck . I just wanted to leave the washroom unoccupied faster. I know there's another bathroom but it's on the main floor and when you got to go. Stairs are your enemy." Sehun said. 

 

He then walked up to his side of the dresser and pulled out a pair of boxers. He discreetly slipped them on under the towel and the moment they were up, he unceremoniously dropped the towel on the ground before rummaging around for more clothes. He pulled a t shirt out and decided that was enough clothes to sleep in. 

 

"Aw come on. I thought I was going to get a show. Not that seeing you in boxers alone wasn't nice, it was but you can walk around comfortably. Or are you not comfortable with your own body?" Jongin daunted. 

 

"Uh Jongin, it's got nothing to do with that. Not everybody is an exhibitionist like you." At this Jongin laughed again. "Sure call me whatever you want." 

 

"I'm going to sleep now. We'll continue this conversation tomorrow." Sehun said. He then proceeded to get under the covers and make himself comfortable before grabbing his phone and turning it on. 

 

Jongin, already in bed turned incredulously to face Sehun. "You're on your phone. That's not sleeping to me."

 

Sehun snorted. " I do this every night. Besides I need to check for updates on my stories. You're from the same generation as me. You should understand. Now leave me alone." 

 

Jongin sighed, before rolling over and closing his eyes in an attempt to sleep with a wide smile etched onto his face. Sehun sure was something else. 

 

---

The next morning the went to school and everything was normal. Around lunch, Jongin ran over to where Sehun was sitting and sat next to him. And by next to him, he was sitting so close there was practically no air for room between them. "Hey Sehun!" Jongin greeted. 

 

At the sight of their close proximity about every single female in the cafeteria turned and glared at Sehun. How dare he cuddle up to their Jongin. 

 

Although nothing else happened, this little incident led to Sehun receiving sneers and glances throughout the rest of the day. 

 

He had to come up with a plan to stop this because if he had to deal with this every day. He would end up smacking the out of somebody. They could hate him sure, but they needed to stop drawing so much attention to him. He didn't mind attention but not when it was given in such a manner that made him the centre of attention. 

 

As the day ended Sehun walked home sulking. Jongin ran to catch up to him. "I didn't think the fan girls would treat you like that. Nothing even happened. I'll make it up to you. I want you to come somewhere with me." Jongin said, grabbing hold of Sehun's arms and forcing eye contact. 

 

"Okay, but make the looks stop. It's annoying me. I'm already new and uncomfortable and having people stare at me for being a vampire and a new kid I can't help but having them stare at me because of you is something I can help. I don't exactly like the attention. I'd rather them bulky me than just stare at me to be honest." 

 

Jongin snorted at that, "You'll regret saying that. Girls are cruel and creative. Not a particularly good combination." 

 

"We should let out brothers know we're going somewhere." Sehun reminded Jongin. "Already texted them. They said go ahead and to have fun." Jongin relayed. 

 

"So where are we going? Sehun asked. "My special place. It's where I release all the heavy emotions. Dancing is definitely a stress reliever and helps me feel happy but this. This helps me to release anger and frustration. I think you'd like it." 

 

Sehun, slightly confused agreed and started walking to wherever Jongin was heading. 

 

Sehun was prepared for pretty much anything but a boxing arena somehow didn't come to mind. 

 

"Is this some kind of underground and illegal operation." Sehun joked. "Nah, just a normal boxing arena. The guys like to spar more than regular and they do have competitions. Sometimes when they spar for fun bets are placed but it's all legal and the trainers make sure the competition stays healthy and clean. Now stay here and watch." Jongin said, leading Sehun to a spot in front of the ring. "I'll be back just now." Jongin said before scampering off.

 

Sehun looked around, admiring the place. It was clean and there were many people training at the moment. They all seemed to control their strength and movement with such a high level of precision while maintaining agility. He admired this. 

 

All of a sudden, what appeared to be a trainer. At least Sehun thought so, appeared and spoke loudly. "We got a sparring match here. Jongin vs Leon. Place your bets guys. Match is in 10 minutes."

 

Sehun was surprised, well he guessed that that was what Jongin was up to. Sehun was kind of excited to witness this happen. 

 

After waiting for about ten minutes, Jongin and Leon came out and stepped into the ring dressed for a match with boxing gloves and mouthpieces in. Jongin looked pretty y in that gear. He kept his tank on while the other guy was shirtless but still. A battle ready Jongin was a y sight. 

 

They began to fight and Sehun witnessed the raw amount of power and agility Jongin held. He fought with pure strength and moved in a way where each move was debilitating when the other guy was hit. However this guy was stronger than Jongin and seemed to have a better resistance because none of the hits phased him by much. 

 

Leon ended up hitting Jongin harder than he was getting hit and although Jongin fought beautifully with a lot of power and prowess, Leon had more experience and ultimately won. 

 

The match ended and Jongin left the ring returning soon after, dressed again. "I want in." Sehun said. 

 

Jongin looked surprised. "You want to fight?!" Sehun nodded. 

 

Jongin took hold of his hand and dragged him over to the announcer/trainer guy. "This is my friend. He wants to fight, is that okay Bruce?" Jongin asked.

 

"Okay, I'll let you help him with his gear Jongin. Is there anyone in particular he wants to fight or do I choose?" Bruce asked. 

 

"You can choo-" Jongin started when Sehun cut him off. "The guy that just fought, Leon." 

 

"Are you sure?" Jongin asked looking confused. Sehun nodded resolutely. "I can't tell you have more strength than me and that you were just beat by him but please let me."

 

"Alright, what's your name newcomer?" Bruce said, "Let me ask Leon and then make the announcement while you gear up. Head to the back." 

 

"Sehun." Sehun answered before going back to get dressed. 

 

They heard Bruce make the announcement of a newcomer named Sehun taking on Leon. Who had agreed beforehand. 

 

Jongin wrapped Sehun's hands before sticking them in the boxing gloves and pulling the straps tight. Sehun was currently wearing shorts and a tank top. Jongin then helped him out on the mouthpiece. Which belonged to Jongin, since everyone at the gym owned their own mouthpiece. Sehun preferred to use Jongin's although the fit wasn't the best, since Jongin had his custom but it still performed it's duty. 

 

Sehun went out and stepped onto the ring while Jongin stayed outside giving him a look of support. 

 

Sehun immediately got into fighting but where Jongin attacked head on and with power in every movement, Sehun moved in a different way. He fought in a strategic way, planning the best moves and how to hit to his advantage. While his moves lacked the strength Jongin's did, he had more strategy and fought light on his feet using his opponents strength against him. He managed to avoid getting hit for the most part, and swiftly moved around before he managed to land a combo on his opponent and knock him down for ten seconds.e

 

The trainer deemed this a win and ended the match 

 

Sehun jumped out of the ring only to be grabbed by Jongin who kissed him. Sehun pulled back startled before he broke into a full belly laugh. He grabbed Jongin by the hand and led him towards the back. "You just kissed me in a boxing gym while I have a mouthpiece full of saliva and sweat all over my body, frankly you're sweaty too. As if it was the most romantic thing to do." 

 

Jongin joined him in laughing. "Like you said, hot iron. Not the most romantic but fitting for us." 

 

Jongin helped Sehun take off everything before they left. Bruce had given Sehun a fee for his win taken from a portion of the bets. Sehun got a bigger profit off this win than the one where Jongin and Leon fought, since most people bet that Leon would win him. Sehun was just a skinny newcomer. 

 

The two stopped in at a fast food restaurant and got something to eat. It was late and they called their brothers and told them not to wait and that they'd get food before.

 

When they reached home and were in the room readying for bed. Sehun started to feel upset. Jongin noticed this immediately, "What's wrong Sehun?" 

 

"I haven't had any blood in a while. Do you know when it's coming?" Sehun asked. 

 

Jongin pulled out his phone and checked the tracker for the blood he ordered. It had a few days more to arrive. 

 

"In a few days." He answered. Sehun groaned hanging his head. 

 

"You know, I wouldn't mind letting you drink my blood." Jongin said. 

 

Sehun's head perked up. "Are you sure? I can wait, it will be annoying but not impossible." 

 

Jongin shook his head. "It's not a problem. You can drink some from me. It'll ride over the need and sickness of wanting." 

 

Sehun agreed. "Okay but let's go in the kitchen. It'd be easier to clean if there's a mess." 

 

"Sure. If that's the reason and not because you really see me as your meal." Jongin jokingly said. Sehun giggled. "Yeah, you're my snack. Well you are a snack, look at you." He teased. 

 

They headed down the the kitchen where Jongin sat down on a chair that they pulled to an empty space in the kitchen. Tile was easy to wipe. Sehun straddled his lap leaning his head down with his fangs out. Before he pulled away.

 

"I just want to let you know that this won't exactly be a pleasant experience. I can't actually stimulate you to feel pleasure. It's won't really hurt though, aside from the initial piercing of my fangs it will just feel like a pulling sensation. But you are a wolf so your wounds will heal as I drink and so it will continuously be ripped open and that will hurt. Maybe we shouldn't." Sehun started to get off of Jongin's lap before he was pulled back down. 

 

"First of all. How do you know what it feels like? You're the biter not the bitee. And second of all, silver. It doesn't actually hurt me but if pressed against a wound or pressed into a wound it prevents healing. Just grab a spoon, it has some silver mixed in with the metal and should hold off the healing for a bit." Jongin said. 

 

Sehun grabbed a spoon and straddled Jongin again. "I have been butted before. I've been with a couple vampires and out of curiousity we bit each other. Drinking another vampires blood surprisingly does appease some of the hunger, well at least the mortal vampires like me. I've heard the immortal cavemen vampire don't have a pumping heart to provide and circulate blood." Sehun said. 

 

Jongin intrigued opened his mouth to say something when Sehun suddenly swooped down sinking his fangs into his neck and pressing the spoon's handle to the wound. Jongin was left with his mouth open. It did have an initial pain but that soon faded. Jongin sat there and let Sehun drink from him. 

 

When Sehun felt satiated and didn't want to take enough from Jongin to affect him, he pulled away, moving the spoon and watching the wounds quickly close before he up the remaining blood. 

 

He smiled at Jongin before giving him a sweet kiss on the lips. "Thank you. That helps a lot." 

 

Jongin then felt like an idiot as a thought his him. "What about Jisung? Wouldn't he need blood?" 

 

"Yes." Sehun hesitantly answered. "Okay." Jongin said before getting up and grabbing a glass. Sehun watched as Jongin slit a cut into his wrist, vertically to avoid hitting any veins and held the knife to the wound while some blood poured into the glass. He then pulled the knife away and allowed for the bit of blood leaking to fall into the glass before he held his arm out to Sehun to . Which he did. 

 

"I'm going up to give this to Jisung." Jongin said. "See you in bed." Before he smiled and walked away. 

 

Sehun grinned broadly. He might have taken Jongin's blood away but Jongin took his breath away. He could feel his heart expanding.