Enter the Ending

Burning Ice and Hearts

It had been seven years since Jongin and Sehun got married. Life wasn't perfect but they were more than content and grateful for a life with each other. 

 

Sehun had bore two children thus far. He had two sweet little boys that absolutely drove him crazy. One minute they were too much to handle with their antics and the next they were too much to handle with their cuteness. 

 

Jongin wanted Sehun and him to give it another try and go for a girl but Sehun was trying to get Jongin to back off for the time being. He wanted to enjoy his two little ones before he added to the amount he has. 

 

His boys were both named as a result of their names put together. There was Kim Jonghun and Kim Sejong. As cheesy and probably stupid as that would seem, Sehun and Jongin just felt it was fitting. A joining of their two names for proof of the joining of their love and bodies. 

 

A child made from them should show he was made from them, at least that was how Jongin put it. Sehun wasn't sure how many more names they could get out of joining their names together but he was damn sure it wouldn't be enough for the amount of kids Jongin had in mind. 

 

He currently worked as a residential doctor for supernatural beings. Of course he helped everybody but he specialized in the needs of beings like himself, his husband, and his children. He was inspired by the work of the Doctor who had originally helped him. He figured the world needed more people who knew of the supernatural and given his experiences with the ancient vampires it only added to his expertise. 

 

Sehun had spread the knowledge and was advising any vampires with the valinean disease to seek help from the ancient vampires and he has helped many people overcome the disease. He was even famous for that, people with the deadly disease came seeking his help from afar. 

 

Jongin and him had visited many times and had even brought their little ones. Jonghun was now six and Sejong was four. Honestly studying was difficult given Sehun had to finish med school and he actually was still in school while doing his residential hours and placement. He found it overbearing at times but Jongin was always there and he was always understanding. 

 

Sehun was able to focus on studying and work while still having time for his children. Work was also extremely understanding and had given him leeway thanks to all he's done. He was an exceptional Doctor with exceptional skills and his close knit relationship with the ancient vampires had helped him learn that they had the skills to help other supernatural beings with ailments as well. 

 

He recommended more than vampires to seek their aid. He also learned many different traditional forms of medication and ways to help. 

 

As for Jongin he was working in a mechanic shop. He was always interested in mechanics and engineering. He found it fascinating and Sehun encouraged him to follow his dreams. Getting his engineering degree wasn't easy, especially while helping Sehun raise their children and help him study for med school but they made it. He also had his brothers to thank, they all still lived together, even Jisung had moved in. 

 

He had an extension built onto their house, it was privatized. There was a way to enter it from inside his old house but only one door and it was usually locked, and there was a separate door from outside to enter. They had their own little apartment kind of style with rooms and a kitchen and bathroom. 

 

Jungwoo and Jisung had thought to build their own extensions for when they mated and had families of their own, leaving the original building for Taemin. This way they could all help each other out while maintaining their own privacy. 

 

Jongin loved his life and wouldn't change it, although he did hope for Sehun to fully graduate and enter the work field fully so that he would have a bit more free time and be less stressed. 

 

All in all, he enjoyed life every day and he knew Sehun did as well.

 

---

Thank you to all the readers who have stuck it out this far. I'm very grateful and yes, I'm alive. I hope everyone is keeping safe and that their families are as well. We need each other's support right now more than ever. 

 

-

 

This is just a wrap up for what happened to Sehun and Jongin afterwards. I've actually been somewhat busy since the pandemic. I've been working (No, I'm not in the medical field, I've been working with disinfectants and the like) and it's been somewhat hectic. My hand has also been hurting quite a bit (I broke the bone connecting my thumb to my wrist a while ago) and due to that I've not been up for updating. But I felt like somewhat closing the story for now, I had left you all hanging for a while on this epilogue which is something I hated to do. So I'll be done with this story for now and maybe in the future I'll update some drabbles or a proper epilogue. 

 

I may do some other ship related stories as I've mentioned before. I wanted to work on TangFei (History3 Trapped) but now I want to do something with Tharntype/MewGulf. I'll see what happens, but it won't be out anytime soon.