My Poor Cinderella

Wonderful Romance

Mi Hi running directly to the emergency ward. The news that she got from Hankyung is enough to make her tears keep flowing. What she hope right now is her oppa will be fine. Hankyung and Sungmin who came together with Mi Hi can't compete Mi Hi steps that surely more faster than them just to get to the ward who house Heechul.

"Yesung oppa, Wookie oppa. What happened to Heechul oppa? Who is the hell who beat him?" Mi Hi ask her two oppas continuously but there no answers from her oppas.

Heechul still unconscious as he suffered severe injuries because of that incident. Mi Hi already started to crying. She loves her oppa so much until she can't hold her feeling from burst to tears.

"Oppa, answer me please." cried Mi Hi.

When she saw her two oppas still stood up like a stupid puppets, she run out from that place. She ignored the called from her oppas and Sungmin. Sungmin tries to catch her but was hold by his hyung. He surely Mi Hi will returned back after she get her calm.

Meanwhile, Mi Hi running without aimless. For sure, she is resentful and angry to those who have hit Heechul, her oppa. Without noticed her surrounding, she bumped with Kibum which coincided just coming out from a shop.

"Ah, jeosonghabnida. Are you okay, miss?" ask Kibum to the girl in front of her.

But, he is shocked when he figure out that girl is Mi Hi and she is crying. Kibum is wandering why Mi Hi crying and seem like she's having a problem

"Mi Hi, why are you here? are you okay? Let me help you." Kibum lead Mi Hi's hand and bring her to the nearby bench at the park near the place they've bumped just now.

"Mi Hi, do you have any problem? Tell me and you can count on me." ask Kibum.

Without any warning, Mi Hi cry sob in his shoulder. Kibum was stunned before he tries to comfort Mi Hi and let she crying in his shoulder until that girl fully calm by herself.

"Jeosonghabnida, Kibum. I...." before she finished her speech, the tears flowing again.

She surely can't hold her feeling right now. And for Kibum, he really can't believe the girl in front of him who well-known as the happy go lucky person is actually has a very softheart. Something that he figure out by looking at her during the class.

"Jeosonghabnida. I must go back to the hospital." Mi Hi stood up but then she turn back as Kibum was hold her hand.

"Hospital? Is there something happened to your family?"

"My oldest oppa got beaten by the thugs. He is still unconscious the time I reach there. I can't hold my feeling and that why I'm ran out from there."

"My condolence. Let me accompany you to the hospital. If you not mind." Mi Hi just nod her head as the approval to Kibum.

As they reach the hospital, Sungmin who saw them hurriedly rushing to Mi Hi. He is shocked for watching Kibum with his friend. But, he just keep silent because the most worrying him was Mi Hi who sudddenly ran out from hospital.

"Mi Hi, go see your brother. He already conscious now. Yesung hyung and Wookie hyung also be there."

"Chinca?" ask Mi Hi and she run happily to her oppa's room.

Kibum who just watching the conversation between Mi Hi and Sungmin start to make his move but get stop by Sungmin.

"Where did you found her?" ask Sungmin with his strange face.

"We met at the shop just now." Kibum then tell eveything to Sungmin how he met with Mi Hi except for the scene which Mi Hi crying in his shoulder.

After saying a good bye, they then make their own way. Kibum make his way to his house while Sungmin returned to Heechul's room.

*********************Heechul's ward********************

"Yah, oppa. How this can be happened to you ha? I thought that you said you have an unsettled work at Jeju Island." Mi Hi starting to babbling to her oppa.

Sungmin who just entered the room can only shook his head as he already known Mi Hi's attitude who more to be a mommy to her oppas rather than be a little sister to them.

"See by yourself. I'm talking here and YOUCANSTILLSHOW YOURCUTEFACETOME? Yah, no wonder people called you Cinderella for nothing." said Mi Hi sarcastically to his oppa.

While the others in the room already hold their laughter for hearing the fight between two oppa-dongsaeng. Heechul got the name of Cinderella because of his feminine look but that call was rarely used since he graduated and now it was mentioned in the room.

"Yah, Mi Hi. Aish, this little brat." Heechul pull over his blanket in order to hide his red face.

On the next day, Heechul is discharged from hospital as Mi Hi want to look after her oppa by her own. Yesung and Wookie can't stop her by doing that if they doesn't want to hear a very long babble from their sister or so called mommy.