My So Called Mommy... Kim Mi Hi

Wonderful Romance

*********************************Kim's House************************************

"Yah, Oppa. Tried not to be sturbborn, will ya? Aigoo...I'm just asking you to take your medicine and you act like I'm asking you to eat poisonous thing." 'OMO, is there any way to force he take his medicine?' 

Mi Hi is really annoyed with her oppa. Heechul can be a dad at his age but still afraid of medicine. Heechul is already out of his breath because try to run away from his so called mom little sister.

"Aish, I've to you already. Amogo. Well, I'm not going to death if I'm not taking that thing after all. Cut it off and stop chasing me around. I'm tired already."

"Adwae! Come here and take this. RIGHTNOW!!" shout Mi Hi.

She then chase her oppa until they reach upstair and then suddenly. BAM!! Heechul was bumped with the door that was opened by Yesung. 

"Ouch, my liitle cute nose." Heechul mumbling.

"Yah, you two. Quiet will ya? I'm tries to give my 100% concentrate to my study here." say Yesung.

He doesn't even care about his hyung that enduring with the pain because of the knocked out.

"It wasn't me.Heechul oppa who start it first. I just want to give him this medicine." Mi Hi defend herself.

"Whatever it is. Cut it off right now and don't disturb me. Araso?". BAM! Then, he slammed the door loudly.

"Wow, Yesung oppa surely not in his mood right now. Hohoho..^^"

Well, Mi Hi still can make her plain face as nothing happened as Heechul he surely wandering what is going on with his dongsaeng. The sound of car at the yard attract their attention. Wookie is home after finishing his class. Mi Hi smile sarcastically when she saw her oppa with a hand full of the groceries.

"Wookie oppa, did you get what I've asked you to?" ask Mi Hi.

Wookie just nod his head and put all the groceries at the kitchen. Mi Hi hurriedly go down to look what her oppa has brought. She already have a plan in her head how to make sure Heechul take his medicine and as usual, her poor Wookie oppa will be the bait.

******************************Dinner Time*************************

Four of them were having their such good dinner when suddenly Heechul take out what he have been eating with his bitter face. Then, Heechul look angrily at Wookie while Mi Hi pretend nothing happened.

"Yah, Wookie. What are put in my soup?" 

"Wae,hyung? I didn't put anything in your soup. I cooked it the same as we are." say Wookie.

"But, why its taste kinda....Yah, Mi Hi. Stop doing your innocent face and palli tell me what have you put in my suop ha?" Heechul then ask his little dongsaeng.

"Oh, that? Well, oppa. Since you are refused to take the medicine just now so with my brilliant ideas I put it in your soup. Now, there no excuse for you for not taking the medicine.Hohoho..^^. Did your sister is so genius oppa?" say Mi Hi sarcastically.

"Mwo?! =_=. Aigoo..Why I have to get through all this?"