Hal-abeoji...President Seol

Wonderful Romance

**********************************Hospital**************************

Teukie still can't believe that President Seol is his hal-abeoji. The person who have cut ties father-daughter's relationship and the one who responsible for separating his family. He want quick to leave the hospital as he felt someone held his hand. Teukie turn back and sit facing the President.

According to Secretary Yoon, his hal-abeoji already track them for a long time since he was confirmed suffering from heart failure. He more sad when he heard the news which was Jung Woo left them behind without any news which eventually lead to the death of his only daughter, Yoo-Rin. President Seol strive to gather all his grandchild but then he was disappointed when he noticed that they already moved from Busan. After a several years, finally they approachable in this town.

"I'm sorry." say the President with the voice that discontinued. So difficult for him to talk in his weak condition.

"I'm sorry for ruined your family. And now, I've already get the punishment. Do forgive me." add him.

"I'm speechless. I'm sorry, I'll make my move first. Jabgyeol." say Teukie.

He then leave the room. He even doesn't care with the calling from Secretary Yoon who say that his hal-abeoji is unconscious. He already determined that he will never forgive the person who already ruined his family into pieces. He make his move to his mother's grave. He want to cried in front of her.

************************ Lee's house***************

"Hal-abeoji already found out who imo's kids? Chinca, hyung?" ask Sungmin.

"Yea, but looks like he never try to accept him. May be he still hold a grudge to hal-abeoji." answer Hankyung.

He noticed the changed at Teukie's face when he was told that the President is his hal-abeoji.

"Grudge? Revenge for what, hyung?" ask Sungmin again. But, his hyung not answering it as he suddenly get a call from Secretary Yoon tell that the President is unconscious. He then rushed to the main door and drove to the hospital as fast as he can.

"Yah, why did Hankyung oppa rushing for? He look chaos to me." ask Mi Hi.

"Yah, you little brat! Don't startled me like that, will you? Aigoo, lucky I don't have any heart disease." said Sungmin. Mi Hi as usual make her innocent face like nothing happen.

"By the way, what are doing here? I thought you get grounded by Heechul hyung?." ask Sungmin weirdly.

After sending Mi Hi home last night, he saw by himself how Mi Hi and Yesung get scolded by Heechul. As a result, they get grounded for a week. Mi Hi is not allowed to out unless going to school as for Yesung hyung, his car key was withdrawn until the time that Heechul willingly to return it back to him. For now, he will be sent off to campus by their driver or he will go to campus with his dongsaeng, Wookie. And for addition, all their movement will be spying by the man which Heechul already hired to look after his dongsaengs while he in out of country.

"Hohoho..^^. You know what, today Heechul oppa get to go back to Jeju Island as his work doesn't completed yet." Mi Hi replies while doing her cute little face.

"Jeongmal? And Wookie hyung? Why did he let you out?" Sungmin make his weirdly face as he know Wookie will never let this girl out unless there something that Mi Hi do to his poor brother.

"Yah, he will do let me out. After all, he loves his cute little sister. How come he want to see his little sister be grounded and sit at the house for a whole day? Hohohoho..^^. Beside, Yesung oppa  sent me here as he is on his way to campus. Oh, how I glad for having them as my oppas. Oppas, saranghaeyo."

"Isn't it look strange here? If I'm at Wookie place, I will never let you out from that house. Yah, you better learned how to cook for your family from Wookie." say Sungmin just to tease his friend. But, it seem like it doesn't give any effect to that girl. 'aigoo,this little brat.'

"Yah, Sungmin. what are you doing out there. Gaja, let show me your new Suju's comics." 

Mi hi pull Sungmin's hand came into the house. Sungmin which still dumb-founded just follow Mi Hi's track.