Yesung Oppa Falling In love?

Wonderful Romance

KNOCK,KNOCK,KNOCK..

"Hyung, can I talk with you for a while?" ask Yesung and sit in front of his hyung.

Heechul who busying doing his work stop for awhile to give his full attention to what Yesung gonna say to him. Yesung then take a very deep breath before his start.

"What are you want to talk about? Is there something you mess with?" ask Heechul.

He now focusing to his second dongsaeng which 3 years old younger than him. Yesung's now is a senior at the Hankook University while Wookie is a junior at the same university.

"Yah, I'm waiting. What are you really want to talk about? Palli."

Yesung fix his collar as he actually bashful to tell his hyung but there no one who he can rely to. Wanna tell Wookie? He don't think so.

"Yah, are you going to say or not?" 

Heechul hitting the table as he is not resilient with the silent of Yesung. Because of his action, Yesung get startled and stood up from his chair.

"I think I'm falling in love, hyung." Finally he managed to say what he want to tell to his hyung. 

Heechul stunned for a while before he get burst out of laughter. How he can't believe what he just heard.Yesung already make his face when seeing his hyung seem don't want to stop laughing.

"Yah, Yesung. Is that what you want to tell me?hah? Aigoo..jeongmal?" Heechul try to hold his laughter.

"Yea. I don't have any idea what I'm gonna to do hyung. Hyung, please keep it secret from Wookie and Mi Hi. Would ya?" say Yesung.

"Wae? Don't they suppose to know their hyung already crashed to someone? At least, I know you are a normal guy." Then the laughter burst out again.

"Well, hyung. Its okay if Wookie get know this but if it comes to Mi Hi.."

"So,oppa. when you want bring me to see your lover ha?.^^" Mi Hi suddenly appeared in that room. Yesung and Heechul startled with her appearance. 'I thought I've already locked it.' Yesung mumbling in his heart.

Mi HI was on her way to her room when she suddenly heard her Heechul oppa laugh. Then, she secretly listen to their conversation and PUFF!. She know it.

"Hahahaha..finally my dear Yesung oppa found his dream girl. This is surely a hot story to be told. Wookie oppa, where are you? I got a news to share with you.^^" Mi Hi then ran out from Heechul's room and before that, she winked at Yesung.

And for Yesung? He really can't believe that his so called mommy know his secret already. 

"OMO,hyung. What should I do?" ask Yesung.

Heechul just affford make his cuteness face while Yesung feel like gonna to faint right away.