I Crush on YOU

Wonderful Romance

Choon Hee now was able to smile again after she got discharged from the hospital and guess what she with Donghae ^^. Well, it can tell from how happy Donghae was. Teukie and his dongsaeng finally moved to their grandfather’s house and he seem to accept his hal-abeoji already. It’s a relief to Hankyung and so do the President Seol. Teukie now are going to replaced his hal-abeoji in their business. It must be hard for him but thanks to Secretary Yoon. She will help Teukie as much as her can.

MI HI’s POV

At last, I’ve already know what is really happened to Kibum’s family. Hey, is it great when I got to know that Kibum is actually hal-abeoji’s grandchild? Sungmin? Hurm…he is surely shocked when he got to know this.

Oh yeah, today all of us are going to amusement park together with Kyu. Hehehhe..he is my new friend now. And you know what, he’s going to go to the same university as my oppas are but he is a year younger than Wookie oppa.

“Mi Hi, are you ready yet? Sungmin is here.” Shout Wookie oppa.

“Yea, I’m coming.” I quickly out of my room after I get my cap on my head. Sungmin completely can’t hold it when I’m late.^^

END OF POV

 

“Mi Hi, did you wear the necklace I gave it to you?” ask Sungmin in sudden. Mi Hi look at him strangely. Then she smiled and took it out.

“Of course. I’ll keep it as my amulet you know. Why? Do you want me to take it off?” ask Mi Hi bluntly.

“No! Don’t ever took it off from your neck, would you?.” Sungmin shook his head. ‘He’s really look different today.’ Mi Hi mumbling herself. Mi Hi just nod her head as she is understand.

After he parked his car safely, they then get down from the car and walk together to the place where they are promised to see each other. Mi Hi can see kibum smiling at her from the far. She waving at him.

“I’m sorry, we late. I have to wait for this little brat to finish her make up.” Mock Sungmin. Mi Hi’s face turn to red after hearing Sungmin words. She hit Sungmin at his back and all of them were burst to laugh.

They play like there no tomorrow for all of them. And for Mi Hi herself, she really can’t stand it especially when it comes to roller coaster. After the first ride, she hold Sungmin’s hand and force him to be with her on the second ride. Poor Sungmin, while for the others looking for any place to hide from Mi Hi. She is really addicted to roller coaster.

“OMO..Mi Hi, cut it off. I’m feel sick already. Aigoo..am I dead already. I feel dizzy.” Say Sungmin after they have done for the fourth ride. Yes, fourth ride.

“Hehehehe..^^. It fun right Sungmin? I want to ride it again.”

“Mwo?!! Adwae!” as soon as that, Sungmin runs towards Donghae. He tries to get a cover from his crazy friend.

“Yah, Lee Sungmin. Come here, palli!!” shout Mi Hi. She tried to hold Sungmin hand but Kibum stop her.

“Let he get his rest first. Come, I’ll buy you an ice cream.” Say Kibum and then they walk together to the ice cream store. Sungmin watching them with his fishy eyes. But, he was relief that Mi Hi stop pursuing him to follow her to ride roller coaster for the fifth ride.

Kibum and Mi hi take a rest at the nearly ice cream’s booth. Sungmin and the others seem like to go to the haunted house. Poor Choon Hee, she really don’t want to go in there but Donghae managed to comfort her to come in there with them. As soon they stepped in the haunted house, Kibum and Mi Hi can hear the shout from Choon Hee.

“Hmm..you surely so close to Sungmin, did you?” ask Kibum just to make a conversations between two of them.

“Uh? Yea, we are close like brother sister.” Replies Mi Hi. She really enjoys her ice cream.

“Brother sister huh? More to a couple to me.” Kibum whispered but still can be hear by Mi Hi.

“Mwo? A couple? It impossible Kibum, how can we be a couple if I’ve already someone I crushed to?” say Mi Hi but then she relieve she has missed the word.

“Mwo? What are you saying just now?” ask Kibum for a sure. Mi Hi just shook her head and thinking to change the topic.

“Uh? Aniya..hohoho^^. Well, Kibum. Sungmin and I have a common. We both lost our family on our young age. I lost my family in an accident while he lost his family in fire. We don’t have any relatives except for our brothers. I’ve been with him for a long time and we share everything that we did. But it doesn’t means we are couple, right?”

Kibum just hear the the story from the girl next to her. He don’t even interrupt even a single words. He want to know how further their relationships is. Mi Hi take her deep breath then she take a look to the necklace Sungmin gave her.

“You know Kibum, Sungmin gave this necklace to me after he came back from Busan. I’m quite shocked at first because I know Sungmin very well. He is so difficult to buy me anything that so precious like this. I do love him but as my best friend. I don’t ever think to love him more than that.” Without her knowing, her tears flowing. Kibum took out his handkerchief and wipe the tears. When he look at the tears, he felt hurt inside.

“Thanks,” Kibum relief when he saw the smiles coming from Mi Hi. He really want to know who the guy that Mi Hi crushed to but he is so embarrassed to ask her.

“Kibum ah, do you want to know the guy that I crushed on to?” ask Mi Hi so suddenly.

‘Did she heard what my heart say?’ mumbling Kibum himself. He just nod his head. Mi Hi stand up and then whispered something to Kibum’s ear but still can make his heart going to exploded.

“Yah, Kim Mi Hi, wait up. I didn’t hear what are saying just now.” Shout Kibum but Mi Hi is already run towards Sungmin and others. She looks so happy. Kibum can’t believe what he heard just now.t

“The person I crushed on is YOU,” he still remember what Mi Hi had told him. Kibum promised to himself that he is going to say the same thing to Mi Hi when he got a chance to say it.

*****************************************************

Annyeong..^^

I'm sorry for not updating my story lately. I'm get caught by a fever. But it doesn't means I can't write any new story, right? I have you guys as my readers so I must be strong^^.

Please subscribe to my story and feel free to leave your comments. I'l try as much as I can to improve my skill in writings.