Last Chapter..Wonderful Romance ^__^

Wonderful Romance

*********************Kim's House******************

Everything is according to the planned. Mi Hi is the only one who cannot figure out that her oppas already have something for her birthday tonight. The only thing she knows is she will going to States tomorrow and stay with Uncle Kim.

“Yah, my dongsaeng is surely a very beautiful girl. You look exactly like omma.^^” praise Wookie.

“Yah, oppa, what do you means I’m look exactly like omma?”

“He means that you look exactly like omma when she still young.” Say Yesung. He just came out from his room when he saw Wookie and Mi Hi at the stairs.

“Did Heechul oppa ready yet?” ask Yesung to Wookie. He don’t even saw his hyung when he came.

“Heechul oppa already wait for us downstair.” Replies Wookie. They then together get down and walk through to the front door.

They meet Heechul at the front door and Heechul notice the reaction of Mi Hi when he looks at her eyes. He pats Mi Hi shoulder and holds her hand tightly. Then, he kisses at her forehead.

“You will thank me after this.” Say Heechul. Mi Hi can’t understand what Heechul tries to say but she tries to give her smiles to him.

“Gaja, we’re late. They must be waiting.” Say Yesung. The car then drove to the Avenue Hotel, the place where the birthday surprise waiting for Mi Hi.

********************************At Avenue Hotel************************

“Saeng-il chughae, Kim Mi Hi!” everyone gives Mi Hi a very wonderful birthday wish once she step into the hall.

She really surprised at first but then when Wookie told her that was her birthday, she cries. Heechul, Yesung and Wookie were really panic when they see Mi Hi crying but then they relief after Mi Hi say that she so happy for it. Everyone were enjoying the party but not for Mi Hi. Even though that was her birthday, she realized that it going to be the last birthday party with her oppas and friends. Without her knowing, someone watching her from far. It not the time yet to be appear.

“Yah, Kim Mi Hi, saeng-il chughae.” Say Sungmin. He then kisses on Mi Hi’s cheek.

“Gamsahabnida, Sungmin. Hm..where is my present?” ask Mi Hi. She doesn’t want to be upset in her birthday party. She wants to be happy before her off to States tomorrow.

“Aish, I’ll already give you a present.” Then he pointed at the necklace on Mi Hi’s neck.

“Mwo? You really stingy. Yah, if I know this is my birthday gift, I’m not going wearing it everywhere I go. Araso?”

“Yeah, yeah. I’m just joking. I’ve already prepare a special gift for you.” Sungmin winked at Mi Hi.

“Unnie, saeng-il chughae^^” Choon Hee appear with Donghae and Teukie. Mi Hi startled with the appearance of Teukie. She look around if Heechul suddenly rush to them and beat Teukie.

“Gamsahabnida. Teukie oppa, you’re here? How…?”

“Well, Heechul came in person to invited me to your birthday party, Mi Hi.” Say Teukie before Mi Hi could finish her words.

“Mwo? He invited you by himself? Is this means both of you…”

“^______^. Yes, he already forgives me for that incident and would you excuse me for a while. I’m going to greet your oppa.” Say Teukie and walk away to Heechul and Hankyung at the corner.

“Yah, is that Chae-Rin seongsangnim with your oppa, Mi Hi?” ask Donghae. All of them look at the same time to Chae-Rin seongsangnim.

“Did you invited her too, unnie?” ask Choon Hee. Mi Hi shook her head. ‘that must Yesung oppa who invited her.’ Mi Hi mumbling herself.

“Aniya, Yesung oppa who invited her. Well, they dating together.”

“Mwo? O.o???!!” three of them look so shocked for that statement that comes out from Mi Hi.

“Yah, Mi Hi ah. You don’t ever tell me about that. Is that what you call best friend?” Sungmin make his sad face but it not works to Mi Hi.

“Yah, YOUDUMMYPINKYBOY! How come I going to tell you if that was Yesung oppa’s affair?” then all of them burst to laughter but it stop when Chae-Rin approach them

“Kim Mi Hi, saeng-il chughae.” Wish Chae-Rin while handling a present to Mi Hi.

“Gamsahabnida, unnie. You look beautiful today.” Praise Mi Hi.

“Thanks. You guys here? Well, Donghae ah where your best friend Kibum?” ask Chae Rin.

“Err..well, noona. Opps! Seongsangnim. Kibum can’t make it as he had an important work to do.” Answer Donghae.

“Oh, jeongmal? Is there a very important job than attending to his friend’s birthday? He must regret for all his life because this is the last day all of you will meet Mi Hi. She will off to States tomorrow to stay with her uncle. Am I right Mi Hi?” Mi Hi just nod her head without looking at her friends.

“Okay then, I wants to go over there and Donghae. You are welcomed to called me noona as I’m not your seongsangnim anymore.” Add Chae Rin.

 Sungmin look at Mi Hi and he notices the change at Mi Hi’s reaction. ‘Mi Hi, joesanghabnida.’ He mumbling.

“Hi guys, saeng-il chughae Mi Hi sshi.^^” Wish Kyuhyun who suddenly appeared from nowhere.

“Ah. Kyu sshi. Gamsahabnida. Well, you come alone?” ask Mi Hi.

“Ani. I came with Ki…” before he could finishes his words, Sungmin and Donghae shut his mouth off. Mi Hi look at their behavior with curiousty. Choon Hee tries to put away Mi Hi attention of them by changing the topic but it not works on Mi Hi.

“Yah yah three of you. What is going on here huh? You better tell me before you I’ll get you.” Mi Hi try to threat three guys who already make their cute face.

“Hohoho..aniya, Mi Hi. We just…” say Sungmin but Mi Hi is ready to beat three of them before suddenly she hear the voice that she really miss

“Saeng-il chughae, Kim Mi hi.” Mi Hi turned her back and she saw Kibum. Next to Kibum is her three oppas, Heechul, Yesung and Wookie. Teukie and Hankyung at the other side of Kibum.

“Ki-ki-Kibum? You-you-you’re here? Oppa, what is going on here?” ask Mi Hi inexorable.

“Mi Hi ah, this is the ‘special gift’ that I’ve said to you just now. I hope you will like ‘it’.” Say Sungmin when he saw Mi Hi is going to start crying again.

“Mi Hi ah, I’m sorry for make it hard for both of you. I don’t want you to get hurt but somebody told me that you’re not a child anymore. I think it the time to let you choose what you want for your own happiness and don’t worry I’m not going to sent you to Uncle Kim because….I still need my so called omma by my side.” Say Heechul.

As soon Heechul finishes his words, Mi Hi hugs him tightly and both of them crying. Everyone claps their hands for the touching scene they ever seen.

***************************Somewhere place*****************

"Yah, how come you came late to my birthday party?" ask Mi Hi to Kibum when both of them get a permission to go out together by Mi Hi's oppa.

"Who said that? Yah, I'm already been there for hours okay? They won't let me appear before they gave the cues." explain kibum.

"Cues?" Mi Hi scratch her head. Kibum smiled when he see Mi Hi's blurress.

"It for your surprised."

"Chinca? Kibum ah, can you say again the word that you used to say at me at the last day of exam?" ask Mi Hi with her cute face.

"Mwo? what words? I don't think so I've ever said it." mock Kibum

"Yah, you going to say it or what? If you're not going to say it, I want to go to States and serves your right then." say Mi Hi. She stand up and want to walk away but Kibum stop her. He hugs Mi Hi and whispered softly to Mi Hi's ear.

"I'm going to say it everyday so listen it carefully. SARANGHAE." Mi hi cried in Kibum's shoulder. That was herwonderful birthday she ever had and she really thankful to her three oppas and Sungmin.

Far from them, there someone who watching them. He's hurt and he crying but deep in his heart he thankful that he can be a friend to girl he loves so much.

******************************************************************************************

Annyeong..^^

Fuh, finally I can finishes my 'Wonderful Romance' before the end of this month. How's the story guys? I hope it not so boring.^^

The second of my story will coming soon. 'I Love My Badgirl'. Hope you guys can subscribes on it and leave your useful comments to help me improve my skill.

Thanks again for those who subscribing to 'Wonderful Romance'. I can't make it without you guys as the readers and to my dearest house mate, thanks for always there when I'm running out of ideas and thanks for making me a very wonderful coffee(even though it instant one). Thank you very much.^^