My Pinky Boy..Lee Sungmin

Wonderful Romance

Mi Hi's POV

Okay then, enough with Chae Rin saengsangnim...opps, I means Chae Rin Unnie.^^. Yesung oppa brought unnie at my home and introduced her to my Heechul oppa and Wookie oppa. They seem happy together. Well, as his sister I just can pray that they will be happy forever. I still remembered how Chae Rin unnie's face turned to red when Wookie oppa together with me .

"Listen girl..johahae. Baby girl...saranghae." OMO..how I love them so much.^^

End of POV

***********************Lee's House********************

"Lee Sungmin!!! Yah, I missed you so much!" Mi Hi get out from car and embraces her friend so tightly.

Her tears flowing heavily and she's crying in Sungmin's shoulder. Her three brothers and Hankyung was really startled with Mi Hi suddenly action. As for Sungmin, he really can't believe the girl who crying in his arm right now is Mi Hi. He tries to comfort Mi Hi as she seem like don't want to stop crying. After Mi Hi get calm from her tears, she smiles to Sungmin and then they walk hand in hand into the house.

" Yah, Lee Sungmin, how come you leave me just that. I'm waiting for your call, did you know that? Its lucky to have Kibum and Donghae with me here. If they weren't here, I'll must be died as there no one who I'm gonna to talk to." say Mi Hi. She really do missed Sungmin so much.

"Joesonghabnida. They don't have any coverage there and that why I can't reach you. But, to redeem it, I've buy you something.^^. Wanna to know what is it? Gaja." ask Sungmin and take Mi Hi's hand to followed him upstairs.

Heechul just watching with his fishy eyes. He is worrying with warmth shown by Mi Hi and Sungmin. Even though they were close friends, but for Heechul, its still troubling him.

"Heechul ah, did you listening us?" ask Hankyung.

He knew what is in his friend's mind. He do have the same worries as Heechul as he noticed his dongsaeng very close to Mi Hi and he always do anything with her. Even when they at Busan, Sungmin always tried to find at least one signal bar to called Mi Hi. Just to get the coverage, Sungmin also tried climb the tree.

"Well, its nothing. Erm, how's your work at Busan? Did you already found any clue there?" ask Heechul.

"Not really. According to the people, he's passed away two years ago and his nephew already here in this town." Hankyung take his deep breath.

"Do you mean his nephew is here? Then, you did not meet him hyung?" ask Wookie.

"Do you know his name, Hyung?" ask Yesung then.

"If i'm not mistaken, his name is Kyuhyun.  I do meet him but before I had do anything, he already moved and the problem is, we don't have any idea where is he right now.We have to make sure with if is really his uncle not here anymore." say Hankyung.

He don't want to be rushed in this matters. He have to think wisely as he doesn't want President Seol felt more guilt to his grandchild.

"Well, as long as we know his name, that wasn't give us any big deal." say Heechul.

Hankyung and Heechul are bestfriend since they are at university. So, that why he know everything about Hankyung is ordered by President Seol to get a track to his lost grandchild. Instead, President Seol is his business partner in Jeju Island and together with Hankyung, he tries to help President Seol to find his lost family. Meanwhile, at Sungmin's room there are another story.

"Aish, is this what you want to show me, Sungmin?" ask Mi Hi. She make her frustrated face to Sungmin.

Its his collections of Suju's comics he bought when he was in Busan. Sungmin make his cute face but then he got 'present' a flying pillow by Mi Hi. Sungmin fell on the floor because he could not avoid the attack.

"Serves your right. Do you think that I gonna melt with that cute face,huh." say Mi Hi.

"Yah, I was joking just now. Here, this is for you." Sungmin then take out a heart-shaped necklace from his pocket and give it to Mi Hi.

"Wah, is this for me? Its so beautiful. Yah, Lee Sungmin, saranghabnida.^^"

Sungmin's heart was beating fast when he listen to words coming out from Mi Hi. He felt like an electricity shock flows within his body. 'what is wrong with me?' he mumbling himself.

"Sungmin ah, can you wear it for me?" ask Mi Hi.

She is so happy for that gift. Sungmin hand was trembling when he wear that necklace to Mi hi's neck. Mi Hi who notice that Sungmin is shivering turn her back and facing him.

"Why are you shivering? Are you sick?" ask Mi Hi. She then put her hand at Sungmin's forehead at then put it back to hers.

"Well, its fine to me. Sungmin ah, thanks for this.^^." Mi Hi once again make an unexpected action when she kiss Sungmin at his cheek.

She get out from Sungmin's room and leave a dumb founded Sungmin alone in that room. As for Sungmin, he holding his cheeks that been kissing by Mi Hi earlier. After they bid a good night, Mi Hi with her oppas returned to their home. Along the way to their house, Mi Hi keep smiling while holding the necklace. Wookie who sit next to her notice the necklace at his sister's neck.

"Sungmin give it to you?" ask Wookie. Mi Hi just nods her head and then keep smiling when think about the scene where she kiss Sungmin at his cheeks. Heechul who was driving just looked at her through the mirror.