The Secret Finally Reveal..

Wonderful Romance

**********************Teukie's House*******************

Teukie can't believe he can meet again with his cousin, Kyuhyun. According to Kyu, he have been in this town for a few days ago. Teukie brought him to his house and asked Kyu to stay with them. 

"Well, you can use this room for a while." say Teukie. Kyu just nods his head and say his thankful to Teukie for letting him stay with them.

"Yah, Kibum. Come and see who is with me." Teukie called Kibum as he saw his dongsaeng just out from his room. 

"Kyu? Long time no see you." Kibum as same as Teukie was glad to see his cousin.

"Yea...its so long since all of you were moved from Busan. Well, where Choon Hee? She must be a pretty girl by now." say Kyu. He looked every single at the house if Choon Hee was there.

"Oh, she's out with her friends for a while." replies Kibum. He doesn't face his hyung.

Kibum is still upset with Teukie. He still hope that Teukie will tell him about his meeting with that woman at the restaurant yesterday. Kyu who aware with the frigidity shown by Teukie and Kibum become more stressful to tell them the news that he sure will give a big shock to them. After all, he's already promised that he will tell them no matter what happen. 

"Err...guys, actually I have something to discuss with three of you but since Choon Hee wasn't here so I thought its better for me to tell both of you first." Kyu take his deep breath before he continues but before he say anything, Kibum interrupted his speech.

"Kyu, do you know where our abeoji is?"

"Yea?" Kyu quite pulled with the sudden question from Kibum.

He already restless with the question. Teukie on the other hand, looking at him questioningly. 'OMO..how I want to tell them about Uncle Jung Woo.' he mumbling in his heart. Teukie and Kibum wait patiently for what Kyu gonna to tell them.

"Err..well..yes, I did know where your abeoji is since he live with us after he left all of you. But...." Kyu can't continues his words. he felt guilt to his cousins. After take his deep breath, he continues his words. 

"But..he passed away two years ago from after suffering alcoholism for many years. Jeosonghabnida, I was trying to reach all of you but I don't have any idea where were you. I'm really sorry. Hyung, Kibum. Please forgive me." cried Kyu. 

He already kneeling before Teukie and Kibum. He really felt guilty to them. Teukie has nothing to say, his tears keep flowing as he  feels sorry to bith his dongsaengs. As for Kibum, he can't believe what he heard from Kyu.

"Abeoji is gone too, hyung? He gone before he meet us hyung?" say Kibum to Teukie. He then hugs Teukie to get the strength from his hyung but they together cried.

BUKK!!

They turn simultaneously towards the door. Choon Hee is slump in the front door. Her tears flowing heavily. She just returned home after hanging out with her friends but then she was shocked for what she was heard from her two oppas.

"Adwae!!..Not abeoji too. Why they have to leave me? Firstly, omma and now, abeoji. Adwae!! Adwae!! cried Choon Hee.

She then stand up and run out from the house. Teukie and Kibum tries to chasing her up but they too late because Choon Hee get knocked down by a small lorry who coincided passed the way. Choon Hee small body bounce because of the strong hit. Teukie, Kibum and Kyu didn't believe their own eyes that a person who just get knocked down was Choon Hee. They run towards her. She was covered in blood.

"Choon Hee!!!" shout Teukie.