Neul Paran High School...The Attraction

Wonderful Romance

Mi Hi come to school by herself as Sungmin suddenly have to accompany his hyung to Busan for their family's matters. She become like a lost puppy as she never been apart from Sungmin before. Even though they were close, Mi Hi never hold any feeling towards Sungmin as she assumed Sungmin as part of her family. Sungmin lost his family during the fire when he still 8 and a year later, she also lost her family because of the accident. They have a common for losing their family in a very young age and that why they become closer.

Well, she herself can't think why she doesn't have any feeling to her chingu. Sungmin to her is not bad at all, he might be not handsome but he cute. Plus, he can be say as a top student among all the girl in the school and they called him by a name of  'Pretty Boy'.

''Yah,Prettyboy? More to Pinkyboy to me''.

Sometimes, Mi Hi wanna to burst to laughter when each year of Valentine's Day, Sungmin will get a box fulled with chocolate from his admirers and for Sungmin? She never saw he busying buy something to them when it comes to White Day. 'Well, he just busying with his new pinky outfit'. Mi Hi just smiled each time she think about her only chingu.

"Annyeong Mi Hi. How's your brother?" ask Kibum.

He then took the seat next to Mi Hi while Donghae took a seat in front of her.' Well, Donghae kinda cute to me'. She then smile like a crazy fangirl. Both Kibum and Donghae shook their head as they look at Mi Hi. She still daydreaming without noticed she's been watching by Kibum and Donghae.

"Yah, Mi Hi.Are you still here? Or is it your body here but your mind already at your room?" Donghae waving his hand at Mi Hi. 'OMO, this girl is really daydreaming.'

"Huh? Yea, are you talking to me?Hohoho..^^. Sorry can't hear you." 

Mi Hi scratch her non-itching head. Kibum and Donghae laugh amused for watching the behavior of Mi Hi.'am I make a joke just now?'

"Yah, you two. Stop laughing at me." Mi Hi starting to make her sulking face. If Sungmin was here, he already aware with that tactics.

"I'm sorry. I'm asking you about your brother. How is he? I heard that he already discharged from hospital." Kibum try to make a conversation with Mi Hi.

"Oh, yea. I think its better for him to be under my supervision. Well, he is a little fussy especially when it comes to food. Only my oppas and me who well known how fussy he is."

"Oh,chinca? I didn't know that."

Both Kibum and Mi Hi is enjoying talking with each other while Donghae already make his bored face because he can't interrupt to the conversation as he did not really know what happen. He then stood up from the chair and ready to make a move out from the class.

"Yah, Kibum ah. I off to gym to held a practice with my group members. Wanna to come?" ask Donghae even he knew Kibum will not leave the place.

"Yea? Hurm..I'm think not for today. I'm sorry."

As Donghae thought, Kibum refused to join him for practice today. 'well, I think you've crashed with her buddy.' Donghae whispers to Kibum's ears. He went off from class after get his beg. He going to skip his class again.

"Oh my Chae-Rin seongsangnim, I'm sorry but what can I do? I'm a star and don't worry dear, you will be the first who get my autograph then. Hohohoho..^^."