Neul Paran High School...The Last Day

Wonderful Romance

It already a month after that incident. Heechul still with his anger and don’t even tries to be friend with Teukie. All the discussion that related to Teukie, he will pass it to Hankyung to done it for him. Mi Hi was not allowed to contact with Kibum or Choon Hee anymore. She will be pick up from school by himself or her other oppas. Sometimes, Sungmin will be charged to sent Mi Hi home if her oppas can't show up.

As for Mi Hi herself, her life just like a puppet. Even Sungmin who come to their house to study together with her also feel the same way. Sungmin is pity to Mi Hi as he know how Mi Hi feeling towards Kibum. At first, he did envious because Mi Hi choose Kibum rather than him but after he heard to his Hankyung hyung, he realize that not everything that he want, he will get it. So he just keep it in his deep heart as the memory that he used to loves his own best friend.

***************************************Kim's House********************************

“Good morning, oppas” greet Mi Hi after she go down to take her breakfast.

“Good morning. Did you sleep well?” ask Wookie. That day was his duty to preparing the breakfast for them.

“Aniya. I can’t sleep well last night.” Mi Hi take her seat next to Yesung. Yesung put his hand to Mi Hi’s forehead.

“Waeyo? Are you sick? Well, today is your last paper, is it? Is that why you can’t sleep well?” say Yesung.

He put a glass of milk in front of his dongsaeng. Mi Hi just nod her head and have a sip of the milk. Wookie put a plate of Beijing fried rice in front of her and Mi Hi just look at it without any interested to it.

“Yah, Kim Mi Hi. Palli, eat your breakfast. You’ll be late for your exam.” Say Yesung after looking at Mi Hi who not even touch her breakfast.

“Oppa, joesonghabnida. I don’t have an appetite today. Okay then, I’m going to school now. Annyeong.” After greet her oppas, she walk into the front door.

“Hyung, did Mi Hi gonna be okay if she know Heechul hyung is going to sent her to States?” ask Wookie.

“I don’t know. In fact, I don’t really understand why he has to do that to his own dongsaeng. Why he can’t let her choose by her own which university she want to enroll.” Both of them just look at Mi Hi and then finishing their breakfast as they also got class today.

****************************Neul Paran High School******************

Everyone is put their very best in the exam. They really want to graduate from Neul Paran High School with the best grade and can enroll to the best university or further their studies to abroad. Mi Hi, Sungmin, Kibum and Donghae also doing their best in the exam. Just for the exam, Kibum put all his concentrate on it and after the end of the exam, he want to meet Mi Hi face to face no matter what will happen. He know that he will get from Mi Hi brother if he dares to meet her but her heart push him to do that. He can’t hold it anymore. He has to say it to Mi Hi.

“Ah, finally, the exam was over. I’m glad that I don’t have to read book anymore.” Cheer Donghae after all of them were gather at the school café.

“Yah, Kibum ah. Do you already choose what university you want to go? What if we go together? It must be fun huh?” say Donghae but it seem like Kibum not interested in it. His eyes keep looking around if Mi Hi also there in that café.

“Yah, are listening to me or not? Aish, chinca.” Donghae hit Kibum at his back. Kibum who startled with the sudden attack from Donghae fell down from his chair. Donghae burst to laugh to see it.

“Aish, weayo? You startle me. What did you say just now?” Kibum stand up and clean his pants. Then he sit next to his friend.

“Aniya. I just said if we go to the same university.” Explain Donghae but he still hold his laughter.

Kibum just nod his head and suddenly he saw Mi Hi with Sungmin. He run towards them and leaving Donghae. Donghae who already know about it just watch from his seat. He want to give his friend to settle his own problem. Not very long after that, Choon Hee came and join him. She just finish her class and get a message from Donghae that he and her oppa will wait for her at the café.

“Mi Hi, wait!” shout Kibum. He tries to catch Mi Hi before it too late. Mi Hi and Sungmin together turn their back facing Kibum who already run out of breath.

“What do you want now?” ask Mi Hi.

She tries to hold her tears from flowing. She is really missed Kibum but she hide it with her harshly attitude towards Kibum. Sungmin is ready to make his move but Mi Hi quickly stop him. She makes a signal to Sungmin and asks him to be with her.

“Yah, palli! Tell me what you want from me now?”

“Kim Mi Hi, please. Don’t make it hard for both of us. You know what I mean, don’t you?”

Mi Hi starts to cry. She does understand what Kibum really means. She do hurt too but there nothing that she can do as Heechul still won’t forgive Teukie. He still holds a grudge to Teukie and because of that, she has to suffer from her oppa behavior. Sungmin holds Mi Hi tightly. He really wants to drag her out of that situation but he can’t. He don’t want to be selfish but he can’t hold it when see tears from Mi Hi.

“Joesonghabnida Kibum. There nothing I can do. Please, I beg you. Do forget me and all the memories that we went through. My oppa would not accept it if we be together.”

As soon as she finishes her words, she pulls Sungmin hand to walk away from there but Kibum acts fast and take her into his arm. Sungmin startled with that sudden action from Kibum. Kibum hugs Mi Hi tightly as he won’t let her go. Sungmin walk slowly to his car. He is crying. His heart was so hurt and he won’t able to bear it anymore.

“Saranghaeyo. Please don’t leave me.” Cried Kibum. It was his first time saying that words to Mi Hi. Mi Hi cries as soon she hears that words out from Kibum. Finally, Kibum say that after she has been waiting to hear that from him. Then, she slowly let her off from Kibum hugs.

“Gamsahabnida. I’m so relief that I can hear that today. But, it too late now, Kibum. Joesonghabnida.” Mi Hi run away from Kibum.

She looking for Sungmin and as soon she saw him, she run towards Sungmin and cried into his shoulder. Sungmin helps Mi Hi get into the car and drove away. Kibum who watching knees down the street and cried like a baby. Donghae and Choon Hee run towards him and Kibum cried in Donghae’s shoulder. Donghae tries to comfort his friend as much as he can.