The Surprise Waiting For Mi Hi

Wonderful Romance

************************Kim's House**********************

“Chinca, hyung? You’re not going to sent Mi Hi away from us?” cheer Wookie. He’s so relief to hear that.

“Aish, zip it Wookie. We don’t want Mi Hi hear this. It should be a surprised for her birthday and my dear Wookie. LETMEGOANDSTOPKISSINGME!” shout Heechul and he tries to get away from Wookie.

Wookie keep kissing him and hugs him so tightly until he can’t breaths.

“Don’t worry. She wouldn’t know it since she is at Sungmin’s house by right now.” Replies Yesung. He seem like not going to help Heechul get away from be kissing by Wookie. In fact, he enjoys it.

“What? Oh dear. Yah, Wookie stop it!” but Wookie seem not going let go his hyung. He is so happy.

“Now hyung, you got the answer why I’m refused to share my room with Wookie when we go for the trip before.^^”

“Mwo? Is this the reason why you don’t want to share a room with him?” ask Heechul.

“Yup.^_______^”

“Oh dear..=.=”

"Oh, hyung. I love you so much.^^" 

*********************Sungmin's House******************

Whenever she depressed, she will go to Sungmin’s house. Sungmin’s always there when she need a friend. Sometimes, she think that she too cruel to him as she just go to Sungmin when she sad but she never hear Sungmin complaint about that.

“Sungmin ah, do you know what you suppose to do?” ask Hankyung to Sungmin when they at the kitchen. He is helping his hyung preparing some cookies for tea time.

“Yup, hyung. I know what I’m going to do. Don’t worry. Your dongsaeng is surely a good actor.^^” say Sungmin with confident but in his heart, he is crying. He is ready to go the park with Mi Hi when Hankyung suddenly hold his hand.

“Sungmin, I know what’s in your heart. You might not get her loves but you get her trustworthy as her best friend. You know what I mean, don’t you?” say Hankyung. Sungmin nods his head as he understands and he hugs his hyung.

“Don’t worry hyung. I’m gonna be fine with that. Thanks hyung for being my best hyung in the world.”

“My pleasure and you are my lovely dongsaeng I ever had. Enough with this emotion moment and bring this cookies with you.” Sungmin smiles to his hyung and walk to the part where Mi Hi is wandering in her own world.

“Yah, where are you now? Already in States?” Sungmin put the cookies and the juice in the table and sit next to Mi Hi.

“Break it off, Sungmin. Hmm..Sungmin ah, why don’t you ask Hankyung oppa to let you go with me to States? I think it better if I go there with you. I don’t know anyone there.” Say Mi Hi.

“Mwo? Shiro. I’m not going to leave my hyung alone here.” Say Sungmin. He takes a cookie and eats it.

“Sungmin ah, don’t you have any pity to your friend here?” instead of anwering Mi Hi’s question, Sungmin takes out his cell phone from his pocket and sent a message to someone.

“Yah, I’m sitting right here and you still can sending a message? Omo..I must be crazy.”

“Yah, Kim Mi Hi, what is really wrong with you? If I’m at your shoes, I will go to States if that my hyung want me to do.” The anwer from Sungmin totally makes Mi Hi feel want to beat him as hard as she can but think of he is the only friend she has, she cancelled it.

“Do you really want me to go Sungmin?” Mi Hi started to cries. Nowaday, she is easy to cries unlike before. Sungmin want to hugs her but he must go on with plan.

“Yah, you little brat. Stop crying will you? There must a reason why he did this to you. Think positive okay but do you want to know something Mi Hi?"

"What?" ask Mi Hi. She already stop crying.

"If you still here with me, I don’t think I will get any presents anymore during the Valentine because the girls out there must be thinking that you’re my girl friend and it really ruined my image as the Pretty Boy okay.^^”

“Mwo? Aish, pabo-yah. Who gonna give you present huh?” Mi Hi hit Sungmin at his back and she is thankful to have Sungmin as her best friend.

"Sungmin, thanks for being my best friend. I will never forget you and can I keep this necklace with me when I'm at States?" Sungmin holds Mi Hi hands and smiles at her.

"^____^. Yes, you can keep it but remember, don't you ever take it out. Araso?"

"^___^. I will not. Thank you, Sungmin." Mi Hi hugs Sungmin tightly. Hankyung who watching them at the balcony smiles and he believe that his dongsaeng is surely a tough man.