Secretly and Overprotective Brothers?

Wonderful Romance

Teukie waken up from his sleep when he heard dog bark or may be more to dog yelp. His feels chilly and hair was stood up. He realized he fall asleep at his mother grave. 'fuh,thank god mom did not appear.' He stood up and start walk back to his home. Totally forgot about the incident earlier. When he reached home, he saw Donghae's tutoring Choon Hee maths. Choon Hee just sent her oppa a lerghargic glares and how she is fighting inner her heart to found out where exactly her oppa have been. However, she just kept it because of her tired look oppa.

"Choon Hee, Kibum's not home yet?" ask Teukie.

"Not yet, Kibum oppa said he will be late for tonight. Teukie oppa, had you eaten yet? If you want something, I'll buy ramen from the nearest store." Said Choon Hee. She knew her oppa didn't eat anything for today.

"No, it's okay. We wait for Kibum. We'll eat together tonight. Donghae-ah, stay here for dinner will ya?" ask Teukie.

Donghae nod his head. It was his intention earlier to be with Choon Hee since he started liking this girl when the three siblings move into their housing area a few years before their mother passed away. A friendly, cheerful and pampered attitudes shows by Choon Hee make his heart goes crazy each time he look at her. Unfortunately, Donghae was too afraid to confess his feeling as he even saw Choon Hee gave a chocolate to Siwon, her brother's friend during the Valentines's Day. Since then, he can only silently loving her from far but closed enough and hope that one day, they will become like other couples.

"Yah, Donghae oppa? Hallo...are listening me?" ask Choon Hee after she saw the guys next to her daydreaming. 'daydreaming? thinking of girlfriend, is he?'

"Yea? You're talking to me?" Donghae snapped out from his daydreaming. 'Haish, Donghae-ah what happen to you?'

"Ani, I'm asking that person behind you. Yah, of course i'm asking you." said Choon Hee. Donghae turn his back just to get a laugh from Choon Hee then they together laughing.

*********************************Kim's House****************************

Yesung can't even sat and have an uneasy feelings in his while waiting for his hyung, Heechul to come home from Jeju Island. he kept walking back and forth and his eyeing by his brother and sister, Wookie and Mi Hi. He suddenly regrets because skipped his class just now. 'aish,chinca. How come I don't know he sending someone to spying on us. Hyung, why you have to do this to us?'

"Yah, hyung, can you stop doing that? You give me a headache." Wookie said.

Well, he can feel the same feeling with his hyung and worries if three of them will be caught guard off by their overprotective brother. While Mi Hi is busying playing with her PSP. 'aigoo this little brat,did she suppose to be at least a little afraid?'

"What do you expect from me? You know Heechul hyung right?" Yesung blurt.

He became more exaggerated when hearing a sound like a car, park into their yard. He start to run when he booming sound of the eldest brother calling them to come into the study room.

Heechul watches each of his dongsaengs. His eyes then stop at Mi Hi, his only sister in the family. She is the wound and she was also the healer of the family. Since their parent died in an accident 10 years ago, he was responsible to take care of the three and also take over the hotel which was left by his father. The incident about Mi Hi being disturbed by the thugs really make him damn worries. Glad Sungmin called him and he hurriedly back home even though his work at Jeju Island is not done yet. Right after he steeped into the the airport, he received another one shocking news. His younger brother, Yesung have been caught from fighting at a club. Lucky Wookie didn't really give him troubles. If Wookie did it too, he swear he will send his three dongsaengs out of country, America to live with their uncle. Heechul well known that his dongsaeng never agreed to live with their uncle. Well, he himself did not really like to live with Uncle Kim. Yes, he is overprotective to his dongsaengs. that why he hired someone to spying three of them while he is gone for work. Heechul inhale his breath heavily before he starting his babbling. His three dongsaengs just make a plain bored looking face especially when it comes to Mi Hi. 'haish, dongsaengs for me'

"Now, I want to know your activities during this two days I was gone from this house. Starting from you, YESUNG." Intentionally, he pressing at Yesung's name because he know how eerie he is right now. 'afraid much huh, but you're not when it come to fight.'

"Someone told me you've got yourself into a fought at the club. Have I asking you to do that? I asked you to study, you skipped it. It's okay if you just at home, but you're not. You get your settle in that freaking club and act like a gangster. Is that what you have been learn all this while?" Heechul start nagging at Yesung. While Yesung can only kept his head low and shut. He didn't have the guts to say anything because of the trouble he gave to his hyung. After all, that his fault.

"You're the eldest after me in this house, so I thought you will set a good example to both of them when I'm not home, apparently you're not. It was you who giving me a headache. What will you up to?" add Heechul and Mi Hi sarcastically laugh at his Yesung oppa with her piggy nose but caught by his Heechul oppa.

"And you too Mi Hi. I told you to study but you starts an issues with the thugs. Are you strong enough to fight with all the gangsters? And one more, are you still feel the pain from the falling?" Heechul with his slumber face questioned Mi Hi and she startled with the question in her mind ' how did he know about i'm falling?' .

She quickly lift her head up to see Heechul and guess what. Her brothers burst out into a big laughter. She felt resentful towards the laughter and expression from her brothers. Even Wookie oppa  too, laugh like there was no tomorrow. Last time when Sungmin bought her into the house with her condition, Wookie was the one who freaked out to death but now he is the who cannot stop laughing.

"Stop laughing oppa's. You guys should sympathy with me, not laugh at me." cried Mi Hi and her eyes start watering. How dare they are. Laughing like that.

"How come we did not laughing? Wanna Show off but fell because of the peel. How I wish to see your face that time." said Heechul and try hold his laughter. Yesung and Wookie at the floor, laugh with their stomach and rolling at the floor.