She Is Your Girlfriend, Oppa?

Wonderful Romance

Mi Hi's POV

Oh, yes. Finally the day is come. After the day that I heard my Yesung Oppa already have someone he crashed to, I'm starting to pushed him to bring me to meet his girl. Well, since Sungmin wasn't here and for sure I will be die for nothing during this holiday it better for me to go with Yesung oppa to meet his girl right?^^.

"Yah, Kim Mi Hi. Have you done yet? Aigoo..what take you so long?"

OMO, I nearly forget about Yesung oppa waiting for me downstairs. Wait, where did I put my cap? I thought I've put it on my table last night.

"Yah, Mi Hi. Wanna to come with me or not? Aish, this little brat. You were asking me to bring you along but then you are the one who being late."

"I'm coming. Will you stop by nagging me like an old woman, oppa?" I ask him sarcastically. Well, I'll like to nag at them but myself? Hate it when it comes to me.^^.

End of POV

************************Amusement park******************

"Oppa, where are we going? I thought we suppose to meet your girl?" ask Mi Hi.

She wandering why Yesung drive in his car to the amusement park. 'Are they plan to meet  here?'

"Oppa, are you listening to me? Oppa!" 

"Waeyo?! Aish, we are going to meet her here." replies Yesung. 

After he parked his car safely, they walk together to the amusement park's entrance. Mi Hi is looking everywhere if there someone who know her. She really can't wait to know who the girl that stolen her beloved oppa's heart. While she is engrossed watching the scene at the amusement park, Yesung pull her hand and walk towards a woman who is turned his back from them. Yesung then closed her eyes with his hand.

"Stop playing around. I know its you, Yesung." as the woman turned her back she get shocked for what she seeing.

"Chae Rin seongsangnim? You....." Mi Hi was speechless. She really can't believe her own eyes.

"Kim Mi Hi? You are Yesung's dongsaeng?" Chae Rin seongsangnim also lost her word.

Mi Hi still can't believe her eyes that her seongsangnim and her Yesung Oppa were dating. But, there nothing can be stop them as her Yesung oppa surely loves her seongsangnim so much. 

"Well, they do suit for each other." Mi Hi mumbling by herself.

"Yah, Mi Hi ah. I'm sorry for dating your oppa. Mian." say Chae Rin.

"Yea? Its was okay, seongsangnim. At least I knew who my oppa dating to." replies Mi Hi.

She really awkward when they are out of school. Chae Rin holds Mi Hi hands and smile to her.

"I didn't know that you have a very beautiful smiles, seongsangnim."

"Well, lets not called me seongsangnim, will you? Just called me unnie"

"Unnie?" Mi Hi ask bluntly. Chae Rin nods her head. She still holds Mi Hi's hand. Look like she want to be friend with her hagsaeng a.k.a her boyfriend's dongsaeng.

"Yes, you can called me unnie. But, only when you meet me outside. When the new semester is open, you have to call me seongsangnim. Araso?" 

Mi Hi nod her head as she understands what Chae Rin seongsangnim really means. Then, they together walk in hands towards Yesung who waiting for them. He really relieved that Mi Hi can accept Chae Rin. They are playing happily together at the amusement park and there no so called seongsangnim but unnie.