Neul Paran High School...The Meeting

Wonderful Romance

Students in the 6-1 class kept busy with their own story. The girls gossiping and fan girling about the famous boy band, Super Junior. Each of them stirs about which member of the groups will end up to be with them. While the boys sharing about Korean squad who just advance to finals in Worlds Cup Championship. the buzzing markets like in that classroom did not bothering Mi Hi and Sungmin who in their own world. Suddenly, the class become quite because the students in the class thought that Chae Rin soengsangnim, the most fierce teacher in that school walk into the class but then the class become loud again when the person who open the door just now was actually Donghae's. Together with him, Kibum looks so smart with his school uniform.

"Yah, Mi Hi I think I've seen the boy who came in with Donghae just now. But where did I see him?" Sungmin said and his mind which off to somewhere before, now keep focusing on that boy. Then, he took off his pink pencil case and a piece of paper before he wrote something on it.

"Where? Hurm, that boy?" ask Mi Hi.

She seems not interested because she keeps thinking about the man last night. Before she manages to look back at the boy which Sungmin just talking about, Chae Rin soengsangnim step into their class.

"Alright class, today you'll have a new classmate. Kibum, please step forward and introduced yourself." say Chae Rin soengsangnim.

Kibum walk to the front of the class and all girls eyes looks like gonna popped out from it socket after saw Kibum's cute face. While Mi Hi and Sungmin still thinking where the exactly they've seen Kibum.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Ki Bum. Please do give me a guide." 

Then, Kibum off to his desk next tom Donghae. While he walk next to Mi Hi desk, Mi Hi start her plan by topple him and causing Kibum to almost falling down. Luckily, he was able to hold the nearest desk or else he will face to the floor.

"Kibum, are you okay there?" ask Cae Rin soengsangnim. Mi Hi as usual do her innocent face in front of her soengsangnim.

"Nothing soengsangnim. I'm okay." replies Kibum. Chae Rin soengsangnim just nod her head and continue writing at the blackboard.

"Joesonghabnida." Mi Hi mocking at Kibum. Sungmin only watch the childish of his crazy friend. Kibum stand and walk to his desk.

"Are you alright? Well, She always like that but she's nice anyway." Donghae whispers but Kibum just smiles again and focus on the lessons.

"Yah, Kibum-ah. Wanna come with me to the gym after this class? I want to introduced you to my B-boy's members. They must be hap......ouch! yah,who throw chalk to me?!!" Donghae start to get mad but then he become like a mouse afraid of cat when he saw his fierce look soengsangnim pointed at him.

"Yah, Donghae. Did I ask you to talk at the back?!"

"Joesonghabnida soengsangnim."

For that first day Kibum at school, he already get able to be friend with many people and was accepted by everybody except for Mi Hi who always . Ever once, his chair was stick by a glue. he almost sat at his glued chair but Sungmin asked him to help with his homework. As the changes, Sungmin terribly being mad by Mi Hi because fails her plan to hit on Kibum. Poor Sungmin, always get mad by Mi Hi but it okay for him as Mi Hi was only his friend.