The Disclosures

Wonderful Romance

*********************The Restaurant******************

"Tell me why should we go back to that house? The one who do not want confess my mother as his daughter?" ask Teukie.

He is really annoyed because they seem know how to find his work place. And to make it more strangely when his employer was the only ones who urge him to meet with Secretary Yoon which Teukie doesn't want to meet.

"He want you and your donsaengs lives together with him as a family. As i told you before, he want to redeem back all his sins to your family. Instead, we is trying to help you finding your father. Just with that, we can make sure the President's health will be fine." Secretary Yoon try to explain it further.

"But, the problem is why now? Why he didn't asked it when we still lives a happy family? Wae?. Enough is enough. I've a work to do, I'm sorry. Jabgyeol." say Teukie.

He is ready to make his move back to his office when Secretary Yoon suddenly stood up from her chair.

"He missing his daughter. Would you tell me, is there a father who do not miss his own daughter? Even though you mother did hurt his feeling, but not even single day he forgot about her. It just because of his egotism that prevent him by accepted all of you. I've worked with him for a long period and I know how he really regret what he's done to your family. When he got news about your mother passed away, did you know how he felt? He really sorry about it and thats why he asking us to give a track of you."

But then, it still can't melt Teukie's heart to forgive his hal-abeoji. Without their information, Kibum who coincided pass by that restaurant heard their conversation.

"Hal-abeoji still alive? Why did hyung lied to us? I thought hyung said that umma was an orphan." Kibum mumbling in his heart.

"Kibum ah, why we stop here? Are you okay?" ask Mi Hi.

Well, they were on their way to go home. Luckily, Kibum is willingly to sent her home since Sungmin is not here or else she will get a babble from her Yesung hyung for not calling him to pick her up from school.

"Yah, Kibum ah. Where you mind up to?" Mi Hi is wandering what wrong with this guy.

"Oppa, are you okay?" ask Choon Hee. She just arrived at their place with Donghae.

"Its nothing. Gaja,let go home."

Donghae, Choon Hee and Mi HI looked each other face before they running to catch up with Kibum's steps who surely faster than them.

**********************************Somewhere near Teukie's house*************************

"Hyung, Chinca?" ask Kangin.

How he can't believe what he just heard just now. 'Teukie is the heir's of the billionaire person in Korea?' This is might be a dream. Kangin try to make sure whether it was a dream or not by asking Teukie to pinch his arms and guess what. He screaming so loudly because Teukie was not pinch him instead of give him a very fine hit at his head.

"Yah, hyung. It hurt you know. By the way, have you told to Kibum and Choon Hee yet? I guess they should know the truth about your hal-abeoji."

"Not yet. I think its better for them for not knowing this. I'm was still in doubt about all of them. Plus, I'm not so sure by myself if our abeoji still alive. He left us two years before my mother passed away. What if our abeoji also have the same fate as my mother? What should I told to my dongsaengs? Its a long time since I hide it from them. I really don't want to see them suffering."

Teukie's tears flowing without any force. Kangin who sit by his side can only friend who he assumed as his biological hyung. While Kangin was comforting Teukie, suddenly a man spilled a cup of coffee at his shirt.

"Yah, where did you put your eyes? Aish, chinca." said Kangin angrily.

He is ready to hold his fists to that man but before he could do something, Teukie stop his action. Teukie seem like knowing the man and he is watching that man from up to bottom. Then, he realized that he know that man.

"Kyu? What are you doing here?" ask Teukie happily.

"Teukie hyung? Yah, hyung. Its really you. OMO, how lucky I am for meet you here," say Kyuhyun happily.

They embrace so tightly as its has been a long time since Teukie's family left Busan and moved to Namwon. Kangin who just be watching both of them with strangely look.

'Who is this guy?' he mumbling in his heart as both guys in front of him is happily seeing each other after a long time.