Jo Yuri

Mortal Enemy

 

 

 

 

 

Two days had passed since the day they called at the office, The girl with ponytail is sitting infront of her parents. She just eating her food not talking nor looking at her parents.

 

 

 

"Choi Yena." her father called.

 

 

 

"You get in trouble again." her father continue.

 

 

 

"So Ms. Kwon really calls the two of you." yena chuckles.

 

 

 

"This jer—" her father was about to say but her mother stopped him.

 

 

 

"Why did you punch jihoon?" her mother softly asks.

 

 

 

"he deserve it. he's being an ." 

 

 

 

 

"Your director's child?" yena nodded.

 

 

 

 

"What the heck are you thinking? You just punch until he's bleeding." her father said.

 

 

 

"And why do you care for him instead of your daughter?" yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"Ah right.. because he's your——" 

 

 

 

"CHOI YENA!" her father shouted, yena just let a smirk. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm done." yena said as she stood up and grab her coat and motor key. 

 

 

 

 

"Get back here! You little-" yena's mother calm her father, as she walks away from the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Choi Yena's POV

 

 

 

' that house' I thought as I hardly twist the gas.

 

 

 

 

Yes. I am speeding this is the way I let out my anger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

was the the only thing came to my mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

as I close my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And open it, I come to my sense when I saw a girl approaching the pedestrian. I hardly press and step at the break. I heard her scream and it hurts my ears. 

 

 

 

 

Luckily she wasn't hit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

but

 

 

 

 

 

 

My head is ing hurt as .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw her approaching me through my helmet glasses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

and 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything went black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaewon's POV.

 

 

 

 

I got my make up ready, I locked the door and step out of my house. I walk towards the bus stop, then when I look at my right there was a motor coming to my way. My body was stun and ready to be hit as I scream. 

 

 

 

 

 

I heard a crash, I open my eyes then I saw a Laying body, the owner of that motor. 

 

 

'Thanks god she didn't hit me.' I said. 

 

 

 

 

 

Then I look at the laying body with her helmet, I took it off, I gasped and immediately called her name.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Choi Yena!!" I called her 5 times but she close her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

I hurriedly called the ambulance. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[At the hospital] 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She's okay, luckily her helmet was still on, but her leg is swollen so she can't run as you said she's part of track and field. but she can run after a months. She's going to wake up later." the doctor said and walks away.

 

 

 

"Thankyou for calling me and for helping my daughter." yena's mom said. 

 

 

 

 

"It's okay, I think It's my fault too maam." the younger said.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry that you almost hit by my daughter. She just have that habit of letting out her anger through driving." yena's mom sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

"It's okay maam, I'm glad she's fine that's all matter." 

 

 

 

 

"She's really not fine." yena's mom sighed.

 

 

 

 

"She'll be more angry when she knows she can't run with her team." chaewon felt sad as she know that yena was so dedicated to lead the her team yet she can't run. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou, What's your name?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kim Chaewon maam." they bowed to each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'So the two already know each other, I'm sorry that we need to do this.' yena's mom thought as she look at her daughter, yena.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aren't you going to school?" yena's mom asks.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm staying until she wakes up, I wanna know she's fine since I'm the one who caused her this." chaewon said.

 

 

 

 

"Hey don't blame yourself okay? it's not your or her." chaewon just nodded

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena groan as she felt pain all over her body including her legs. She open her eyes and look around, yena saw her mother sleeping beside her bed and chaewon sleeping on the couch. She roamed her eyes, It's not her room. 

 

 

 

"Why is she here?" 

 

 

 

"And why the I am in the hospital." yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena tried to move but she realise she can't move her left legs. She look at it, It's full of bandage. 

 

 

 

 

"No, no , no. ! my legs." yena shouted that makes her the two sleeping girls awake. 

 

 

 

 

"Yena?" her mom softly called.

 

 

 

 

 

"Moooom!! my left l-eg.. why can't I move??" yena start crying.

 

 

 

 

"It's okay, ssshh. it's okay ssshh." her mom hugged her.

 

 

 

 

"Mom!!" yena cried out.

 

 

 

 

 

"The doctor said it will heal after a months. And the doctor said.. You.." 

 

 

 

 

"Can't run until it heal." yena's heartbroke, running was the only thing makes her happy and forget about things... now.. she can't run.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm ing useless now. I can't run with the team.." Yena shouted, her mom brokedown in tears. Chaewon just watch the two feeling sad about what happen. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as yena calmdown, her mother excuse herself to buy food for them. Chaewon tries to walk towards yena but.

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" yena said sternly.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." 

 

 

 

 

"If I turn my head towards to you before crossing the street, you won't be like this." chaewon said sincerely.

 

 

 

 

"Your sorry won't do anything. Just leave." yena said as she turn her back to chaewon and cover herself a blanket.

 

 

 

 

"I'm truly sorr—" chaewon was cut off.

 

 

 

 

"Just ing leave okay?" yena shouted.

 

 

 

 

"I can't run for the mean time and it's ing and it's not your fault. Just leave please." yena said as her voice crack.

 

 

 

 

"I'll leave. Just tell me what you need. I'll take responsiblity. " chaewon said.

 

 

 

 

"I don't need anything from you. Just leave and don't show yourself to me." as soon as yena said that chaewon leave her room.

 

 

 

Silence fill yena's room as soon as the younger girl leave, She felt so alone and useless. How can she tell the group that she can't run with them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One week has passed and yena's leg is not fully healed, she uses crutch for her to able to walk. Her team knows that she can't run for this year competition and her team totally understand it, Her team even sign at her bandage that make her smile. 

 

 

 

 

Her classmates and fans wishes her to heal as soon as possible. Hyewon her classmate replace her for the meantime. Yena was still the captain of the running team, Yena and chaewon would crossed path, chaewon would attempt to talk to her but yena would ignore her. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was in the field watching her team practice. Her phone rings suddenly and the name of the caller was unexpected. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Jo Yuri'

 

 

🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆

A/N: Hi!!!! So a little bit of yulyen has been added. uwu hahahahah I just dropped an update since it's Yena's Birthday uwu💖

 

 

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO OUR DUCKY💖 THANKYOU FOR MAKING US HAPPY UWU💖