Choi Yena

Mortal Enemy

 

After the arguments between Yena and her father, Yena rented an apartment to distant herself with her father. Her mother beg her not to stay away since her brother seungmin also leave the house but yena wants to stay away for a while. 

 

 

 

 

Yena's father just let her daughter to distant herself since they always argue everytime they see each other. 

 

 

 

 

It was 6 months since it happens yena was fully recovered, she was able to run again with her team even bring gold medal to her school. 

 

 

Yena was walking in the hallway ready to go home, when she passed by professors kwon office and the said professor called her. Yena stop walking and go inside ms. kwon office.

 

 

"Eunbi ssaem why?" Yena said then she looks at the girl beside the table, it was kim chaewon.

 

 

 

"Sorry if I call you, I just want you to help ms. kim to brought this to the stock room. You are the only person I saw passed by, I have a emergency meeting so I can't help ms. kim." ms kwon said.

 

 

 

"Ms. Kwon it's fine, I can handle this, it's only two box." chaewon said.

 

 

"No, I won't let you since it's quite dark." yena sighed.

 

 

Without answering yena just grab the box and walk out from ms. kwon office. Chaewon was just looking at her, but snap out when yena turn around.

 

 

"Aren't you start walking now? You are wasting my time." yena said, chaewon grab the box  and bow to ms. kwon before going out. 

 

 

While walking towards the stock room, chaewon was in the back of yena. Chaewon observed the older girl, then she remember when yena accidentally embarrassed her in the crowd buy tripping her feet and her spaghetti spilled through her blouse.

 

 

"Tch." chaewon rolled her eyes. Yena didn't even say sorry about that. 

 

 

"Ouch" chaewon bumped into yena's back, she was in deeply remembering that she didn't notice they were outside the stock room. 

 

 

The both of them enter the large stock room of their school, Yena was the first one to drop the box and dusted her clothes. 

 

 

Little did they know, the roaming guard was already closing the door of the stock room. They look at the door when they heard it slammed. 

 

 

"What the..."

 

 

"YAH'!! WERE STILL INSIDE!!" chaewon shouted. but the roaming guard is already far away.

 

 

Yena just sighed.

 

 

'Why am i trapped with this girl.' yena thought. 

 

 

"YAH!!!" chaewon shouted then she knocking the door loud hoping someone help them.

 

 

"Shouting or knocking won't help us. We will be out tomorrow."

 

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?? IM NOT GOING TO SLEEP HERE! NOT WITH YOU." yena was annoyed by the loud voice of her.

 

 

"Can you atleast lower your voice?? It irritates my ears. I also don't want to be with you. tch." yena said as she grab one of the carton. 

 

 

"Why the heck there is no signal here." chaewon groaned.

 

 

"There is no person around the school at this hour!and the guards are probably at the entrance and were far from there. So calm yourself.

 

 

 

"Ughh!! We're literally stock in the stock room." Chaewon surrender.

 

 

 

"Why you seem so calm about being stock here?" 

 

 

 

"Simple. no one can hear you.. and.." chaewon was curious on what yena would say next.

 

 

"This is actually my hide out." chaewon raise her eyebrow.

 

 

"I will only let you see it because I pitied you, it looks like you never sleep on the floor." yena chuckles, as she put a key on one of the cabinets in the corner. 

 

 

Chaewon was amazed why the hell yena has a hide out in the school.

 

Yena open the cabinet and open the lights, it leads them to her hide out.

 

 

 

Yena's hide out contain a couch and a study area, it is small just good for her. Since they are powerful, yena take it as an advantage to make a hide out in school. Only ms. kwon knows about this. 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the...how..."

 

 

"Its not for you to know. and I want you to keep it a secret." yena looked at chaewon.

 

 

"Y-yes.."chaewon gulp.

 

 

"Just sleep there. I'll be fine on the floor." yena said.

 

 

 

Chaewon lay her back on the couch and look at yena's back. 

 

 

'I thought this girl only know how to be rude,  but why is she so rude when she can be this kind..' chaewon sneered then she close her eyes. 

 

 

Yena is an arrogant person in other's eyes, but this girl has a soft side.. And it was only can be seen when she's with yuri. 

 

Chaewon was really curious on yena, she really seem interesting. but she knows after this day, yena and her will be stranger again.

 

 

 

or

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

not

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two of them wake up after hearing the door open, chaewon immediately stand up but yena stop her. 

 

 

 

 

"Wait until they gone. I don't want them to know about this." chaewon nodded, they heard the door closes that's when they go out. 

 

 

 

 

As they got out of the stock room yena's phone ring. Upon reading the caller the older pick it up. 

 

 

 

 

"Minjoo yah?"

 

 

 

 

"Yena.. We have the result of yuri's test. 

 

 

 

 

"What is it? Tell me"

 

 

 

 

"She has tumor in her brain." yena froze then she 

 

close her eyes to stop the tears from falling. 

 

 

 

 

"Tell the doctor.. Do their best to treat her.. 

 

I'll pay for it. please take care her for me." 

 

 

 

 

"Nae.. She's sleeping now. I'll keep you update."

 

 

 

 

Chaewon who's start walking after yena look at her. As the younger walking she glance at yena. She read what's in yena's eyes.. 

 

'It was sadness.' chaewon thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahn yujin!" 

 

 

 

 

"Yena unnie! what is it?" 

 

 

 

 

"Can you do me a favor?" yena said. 

 

 

 

 

"Sure, You know I'll do everything for my bestfriend." yujin wink, yena smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"You're the only one who knows this... please keep this a secret especially to my father." yujin nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Is it about yuri unnie?" yena nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Pay for yuri's bill under your name. My father should not know I'm the one who's paying please.." yujin nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"No problem yena unnie.." yujin thumbs up. 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you yujin.. I don't know what would I do without you.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaewon POV

 

 

 

 

After I leave that stock room where I was stock with no other than choi yena, I immediately went to my apartment. Studying in Hanlim wasn't so bad, they have the best teachers, but worst student in terms of manner.

 

 

 

 

I was eating my lunch when I receive a text from my mother, I immediately grab my purse then go to my parents house. 

 

 

 

 

"Eomma?" I utter. 

 

 

 

 

"Chaewon ah~" there I saw my parents. 

 

 

 

 

My father was there weakly laying at his bed with a machine connected to him. 

 

 

 

 

"What happen to appa?" 

 

 

 

 

"He got heart attack last night luckily his personal doctor was fast to get here" I held his hand.

 

 

 

 

"Appa~ Be strong.. You still need to attend my graduation, my wedding.. You still need to see your grandson/daughter." I said as I sobbed.

 

 

 

 

"chaewon ah.. Your father told something last night before he got his heart attack.."

 

 

 

 

"What is it eomma?"  I look at her. 

 

 

 

 

"I know it's against your will. but the doctor said he might get his heart attack again.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is that it?" mom shakes her head. 

 

 

 

 

"Your father wants you to marry his friend daughter. He wants to walk you in the aisle. It was a long time agreement between him and his friend." I look at my mom, how can I marry a person I don't love. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who.." I utter. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The heir of Choi Company." 

 

 

 

 

"don't tell me its.." before I can speak my mother utter her name, And I know It's not gonna be easy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Choi Yena"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Hellooooo! Since I already finished "Eternity". I'll update this book together with my "Maid for you" book. 

 

uwu please keep supporting my books ☺️ 

 

ssamyen ✊