Day

Mortal Enemy

Chaewon's POV

 

I woke up so early, I can't even sleep knowing that I'll be marrying someone that I don't even love. I walked down the stairs and saw my parents at the dining table. 

 

"Chaewon ah~ Come here~" my dad calls me. 

 

"Appa.. Eomma.." I utter as I sat beside them. 

 

"Appa is sorry for putting you in this situation." I smiled.

 

"It's okay appa~ as long as you are happy" my father hugged me. 

 

"Let's get ready~" My mom said.

 

 

 

 

On the other hand. 

 

Yena was in her room balcony, she can't sleep thinking about yuri. She badly want to see the girl, only yuri can feel her relief. She wants to runaway, but thinking what her father say make her wanna cry.

 

"I hope you can forgive me someday yuri ah.. Just get better and We will runaway together." yena utter. 

 

"Ms. choi, your father said you better get ready." Yena nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[At School]

 

"Where's Yena?" hyewon asked the track and field team, but the team just shrugged their shoulders.

 

"Yujin? Where's your bestfriend?" hyewon asked.

 

"I don't know, she doesn't reply to my messages. It's unusual of her." yujin said as she keep sending yena a message.

 

"Maybe she's busy, you know her father. And Being absent or one day isn't bad." chaeyeon said. 

 

"Right. I'll just go to her house later." yujin assured. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was just a small wedding,since both partied don't want their friends to know. Only the family are there. 

 

Yena and Chaewon are already facing each other, they exchange vows. Their family are happy to see the two, while yena was really not having it. 

 

"You may now kiss your bride." Yena hesitate,  she look at chaewon's eyes like asking for her permission, chaewon nodded.

 

Yena grab the younger cheeks and then she leaned in, but instead kissing her on the lips, Yena tilt their heads to look like they kissed, The older just put her lips at the side of the younger lips. Chaewon did not expect that yena will do that, so she sighed in relief. She thought she will lose her first kiss. 

 

Their family claps as they congratulate the two, yena was putting a fake smile in front of their family. They all proceed at the reception of course to eat, The married couple was left behind since they need to stay at the same car. 

 

"Chaewon ssi." 

 

"You know you can just call me chaewon when were alone." chaewon chuckles. 

 

"I'm sorry." chaewon rolled her eyes. 

 

"If people saying sorry to me make me rich then I'll be a millionaire." the younger said. 

 

"I'm sorry that you are stock with this situation. I'm sure that dad is the one who suggested this." the older sighed. 

 

"It already happen, Let's just get through this day. After this I'll help you to go visit yuri." yena's face light up and nodded. 

 

Chaewon smiled as she saw the older's face light up as soon as she said yuri's name. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So Yena where are you two planning to have your honeymoon?" chaewon's father suddenly asked that make yena choked. 

 

Chaewon eyed her father, she let yena drink water. 

 

"It's up to your daughter sir." yena said.

 

"You can just call me appa now." yena nodded.

 

"Nae..A-ppa." 

 

"About that, We already book a flight for the both of you to jeju." yena's father utter, yena look at her father. 

 

"We got everything prepared so don't worry about it and you two will fly tomorrow."

 

"What? how about our school?" yena said. 

 

"Don't worry about it, I already handle it." 

 

"How long we will stay there?" chaewon asked. 

 

"About 3 days" 

 

"Enjoy there. That's the best way to know each other." chaewon's father said. 

 

'I'm doomed.' yena utter to herself.

 

They finished eating and its time to go, Chaewon's father suggested that yena should stay at chaewon's apartment since they need to be early tomorrow. Yena could only nodded, she felt exhausted. 

 

Both family bid a goodbye to each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena slamped her body at chaewon's sofa like it was hers, She just felt exhusted. She needs to talk to yuri, she want to hear the girl voice. 

 

"Chaewon ah. Can I borrow your phone again?" yena softly said. 

 

"Why? is your father still don't give your phone back?" yena nodded. 

 

"Yeah, I really hate him. Why do I have a father like him?" chaewon chuckles. 

 

"Here." yena nodded as she grab chaewon's phone and dialed yuri's number. 

 

 "6 pm, hope she's not sleeping.." yena utter, she look at chaewon who's beside her. 

 

"Don't mind me." chaewon said. 

 

"Hello? Who's this?" 

just hearing the girl voice makes yena wanna cry.

"Hello?"

"Yuri ah.."

"Yena unnie?"

"Yeah, It's me.. How are you?" 

"I'm doing good unnie. how about you?"

"That's good, I feel exhausted."

"You should rest unnie.. instead of talking to me." 

"Ouch, that hurts.. You don't 

want to talk to me anymore?"

"Nooo, I'm just saying that you should 

rest since you're exhausted."

"I'm feeling good now, 

since I talked to you." 

"Aren't your father gonna 

be mad for calling me?" 

"Can we not talk about 

my father.. for once.." 

"I'm sorry." 

"I missed you yuri ah.." 

yena's voice crack that make chaewon look at her, it makes

chaewon felt a pinch in her heart seeing yena close to tearing up. 

"I missed you too unnie"

"Congratulation unnie."

"Congratulation to what?" 

not so long, yena realize what yuri implying to. Yena gulped. 

"To your m-ar-riage."

Without warning yena's tears fall down, she just hear yuri's voice crack and she lost it.

"Yuri.. Listen--"

"I'll get better unnie, so everything 

you do for me won't be wasted."

"Yuri.."

"Unnie, the nurse just came in.

 They tell me to stop using phone. 

I'll talked to you soon..

 If I have a chance to. take care unnie."

 

The call ended.

 

"She's.. hurt.. I hurt her.." yena utter, as tears fall down her cheeks. 

Yena stood up but she was stop by chaewon's hand.

 

"Yena.."

 

"You know you can't visit yuri.." 

 

"But she needs me. I just hurt my girl." yena defend.

 

"And if your father know that you visit her, that will hurt yuri too." 

 

"I already promised you that I will help you to visit her." yena sighed, chaewon has a point. 

 

"I'm sorry.. I'm acting without thinking." yena sit beside chaewon. 

 

"Tch, That's very of you." both of them chuckles. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Short update for y'all!!! the next chapter is full of ssamyen :D 

Ssamyen feed us with full spoon of moments :D And I am not Complaining!! uwu