Lost

Mortal Enemy

 

Yena didn't sleep much that night, Chaewon's words keep her awake. And if chaewon said about her father is true. 

 

 

 

"Why you making it hard for me?" Yena sighed as she pack her things, but she's sure of one thing. She had decided.

 

 

 

The healing trip ended and they are ready to go back home. Same sits again, Yena was alone again closing her eyes since she didn't get enough sleep. 

 

 

 

She felt someone sat beside her, she open her eyes and it was Chaewon, the reason why she haven't gotten enough sleep.

 

 

 

 

Yena just shrugged it off since she was really sleepy. The younger was just silent through the ride. 

 

 

 

 

 

Three hours have passed they got back to the city again, one by one students are coming down and Yena was still sleeping. 

 

 

 

"Yena.. We're here." the younger said. The older flinch and wakes up, Yena roamed her eyes around and saw the two of them are the only left. 

 

 

 

 

Chaewon stand up and start walking, Yena followed her until they got outside. Yena's friend bid a goodbye to her, Yena did the same. 

 

 

 

 

"Chaewon." Jihoon utter.

 

 

 

 

"I'll drive you home." Yena frowned as Jihoon was about to grab Chaewon's arms, Yena flexes was so fast that she hold Jihoon's hand before it lands on Chaewon and push it away.

 

 

 

 

 

"She's coming home with me." Yena said, Jihoon chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

"It's OUR father command" Jihoon smirked. 

 

 

 

 

"I got goosebumps when you said that. But tell YOUR father that chaewon is coming with me." Yena said then she grab chaewon's hand and walked away. 

 

 

 

 

"Tch.. Just wait Yena." Jihoon gritted her teeth. 

 

 

— —

 

 

 

"Where is Yena?" Yena's dad asked upon entering his mansion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She's in chaewon's apartment. Yena stops me from picking chaewon." Jihoon said, Yena's dad held his head.

 

 

 

 

"Until now she's still a headache." 

 

 

 

 

"Mr. Kim. Call Yena and tell her that she should come here." Yena's father command one of his men. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not so long they heard a car enters the front gate, It was Yena and Chaewon. Yena deeply breath before holding Chaewon's hand then they walk inside. 

 

 

 

"Glad that you came." her dad smile, Yena rolled her eyes upon seeing her dad and jihoon sitting beside each other. 

 

 

 

 

"Hah! You two look better when you two are together. Woah! finally father and illegitimate son." Yena chuckles, Jihoon immediately frowned and about to fight Yena but Yena's dad just smiled and stop him.

 

 

 

 

"Still the same Yena." Her father shakes his head.

 

 

 

 

"Oh chaewon ah~" Yena's dad call out~

 

 

 

 

Your father and I already talked about it. Here's the paper." Yena's father gave chaewon the envelope, as its appearance it was clearly a divorce paper.

 

 

 

 

Chaewon of course grab the envelope and pull out the paper, Yena was so pissed at the sight of Jihoon smirked. 

 

 

 

 

They all gasps they weren't prepare when Yena grab the paper and torn the divorce paper then she throw it in the air. 

 

 

 

 

"CHOI YENA!" Yena's father shouted. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I am not going to divorce Chaewon." Yena sternly said, the younger was shock to what the older just did. 

 

 

 

 

"I am not letting chaewon with jihoon." 

 

 

 

 

"Do you think I don't know what you are planning?" Yena gritted her teeth. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I am not planning to let go Chaewon off. Even if you kill me." Yena held Chaewon's hand.

 

 

 

 

"I won't let you take control anymore. The last time I let take you control."

 

 

 

 

 

"I lost someone I love the most." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And I am not gonna let that happen again." Yena heavily sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't want to be your ing child anymore. And I am done being your pawn." Yena said to her dad.

 

 

 

 

"If you messed with me or chaewon again then let's see where this will be going." Yena said then she walked out of the mansion. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena.." the younger utter. 

 

 

 

 

The both of them are in the han river having some fresh air since Yena felt suffocated earlier. 

 

 

 

 

"Chae... I did it." Yena sighed then she look at Chaewon. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You did well Yena.. Thankyou." Chaewon said, Yena shakes her head and held the younger hand. 

 

 

 

 

"I've decided chae.. I never feel so alive after talking like that to dad." Yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I never did something like that since I am afraid he will do something to Yuri." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then why you did that now?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Because I know I can protect you now. I was a coward before. And I don't want to regret something again chae.." Yena smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I won't let my dad control everything again.." 

 

 

 

 

"I already lost Yuri because I let my dad take control of me.." 

 

 

 

 

 

"And I don't want to lose you too." Yena said then she squeeze Chaewon's hands.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll fight this time. For You and for Yuri." Yena kissed the top of the younger which brought heat to her cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

Chaewon can't help but to smile in tears, her heart just flutter. She's falling... so much deeper.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri is proud of you." Yena smiled and nodded then they both look at the stars. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chae..." 

 

 

 

 

"hmm?" 

 

 

 

 

"I also decided to open my heart to you chae.." chaewon looks at her.

 

 

 

 

"but I may not be able to love you like what I have with Yu—" Yena didn't able to finished her sentence when chaewon embrace her.

 

 

 

 

 

"I—" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Shhh.. I know it too well Yena~" Chaewon cupped Yena's cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri will still be part of you and I can't erased that. She will remain there" Chaewon smiled as she pointed at Yena's heart. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And I am willing to help you heal~" Chaewon said then the older smiled. Once again Yena kissed chaewon's forehead. 

 

 

 

 

"Thank You chae.. I'll be a good wife." They both laughed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not so far from them, There's jihoon who's eyes are fuming red. He was angry. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I won't let you smile like that Yena."

 

— • — • —

 

the end is near hahahaha