Will

Mortal Enemy


"Yena!" Chaewon waves her hands as soon as she saw Yena wearing her sportswear waiting for her down stairs.

 

"Hey~" Yena greeted.

 

"Is your practice done?" Yena shakes her head.

 

"It's our break. Let's eat together." Yena smiled which made the younger smile too.


 

"Let's go." Chaewon said as she cling her arms on Yena.

 

Right, Yena and Chaewom decided to get to know each other more so they spend time together. It's been Yena's routine to pick Chaewon up and eat together.







 

"I'll pick up our order, wait here" Yena said, the younger nodded as she smile.




 

It wasn't long when Yena left to get their food, Jihoon show up and sat across Chaewon, Jihoon smirked as she look at chaewon.







 

"Long time no talk chae" Chaewon frowned, for the past month Jihoon stay low and didn't cause any trouble to them, so the said guy suddenly show up makes Chaewon nervous.




 

But her nervousness fades when she saw bruises on Jihoon's face.







 

"What happen to your face?" Chaewon asked. Jihoon felt annoyed.







 

"It's none of your business. I just came here to ask-" Chaewon frowned when she heard what the guy whisper to her.







 

"Aisshh this guy really." Yena sighed in annoyance, she saw how chaewon was uncomfortable, she sped up her pace and stop when she was near to them.







 

"What do you want Jihoon?" Jihoon smile as he look at Yena.




 

"Don't you wanna greet your brother first?" Yena rolled her eyes then she place down their food and grab Jihoon's collar.




 

Of course it earns a lot of attention, Jihoon being Yena's brother was a big issue to begin with.




 

"Get lost before I added wounds to your face" The guy chuckles as he stood up, Yena still holding him by the collar.




 

Jihoon remove Yena's hand and dust his jacket, He leaned in to Yena's ears and whisper..







 

"I'll make sure to make chaewon mine." Jihoon put his hands on his pocket before walking away with a smirk with his face.







 

"Aiiiisshh, So annoying ." Yena curse, chaewon held Yena's hand and calm the younger.







 

"Just don't mind him. Let's eat, your break is about to end." Chaewon gave the older assuring nod, Yena sighed before sitting across the younger.




 

But what bother chaewon the most is what Jihoon said.







 

"Should I threaten you with Yena's life? Will it change your mind to sign the divorce paper? Think about it chae."

- - - - - -




 

"Father. Mr Kim said You call me here" Jihoon said as he stand in front of his father office table.







 

Jihoon felt his cheek burns when his father hand met his cheeks, His father slaps echoed inside the room.







 

"Yah! Did you really have to pick a fight with the Governor son?"







 

"He deserves it, He insult my mom saying she's a for having me from another man." Jihoon utter.







 

"What the governor son said was true, why are you so mad about it." His father held his head. Jihoon scoffed as he clench his fists and gritted her teeth.










 

"You should held it. Now the governor hold his contract to us. Aisshh, You are such a disappointment than Yena and your step brother." That words Jihoon hate the most, disappointment.







 

"Focus on how will you get Kim Chaewon, So that the Legacy and company of the Kim will be ours."







 

"Get out. I have visitors." Jihoon bowed still clenching his fists before going out.













 

Jihoon kick the tire of his car, he is currently in the parking lot. Pouring his anger.







 

"My mom ? coming from his mouth. that er." Jihoon gritted his teeth.




 

"And that old man agree. even call me disappointment when in fact I handle every investor of his company, Are he playing with me?" Jihoon chuckles.







 

"Let's see what this disappointment will do." Jihoon open his car door and drove away.




 

- - - - - - -

 

After three days.







 

"Yeeeenaaa~"







 

"Hey chae class done?" Chaewon nodded.







 

"I have something for you" Yena smiled as she pack her things since she just finished their training.







 

"What is it?"







 

"Tadaaa~" Chaewon show Yena two tickets.







 

"I remember you wish to have a date in amusement park, but you don't have a chance since Yuri was sick, So yeah." Chaewon felt shy, Yena chuckles as she put her bag on her shoulder.







 

"Are you asking me on a date?" Yena smile.







 

"You could say that." Yena pinch chaewon's cheeks.







 

"Okay, Let's go tomorrow." Chaewon squeals then she hug the older, Yena genuinely smile as she hugged the younger back.







 

"I'll take you home." Yena offered, Chaewon nodded then she clung her arms on the olders arms.






















 

"Smile while you can Yena. I'll take that smile away." Jihoon smirked.




 

- - - - -




 

Yena dress nicely she wear blue sweatshirt and track pants since it's amusement park she wants a comfortable clothes, she was currently waiting at the lobby of Chaewon's apartment.




 

The older was busy with her phone when someone tapped her shoulder, Yena smiled as soon as she saw Chaewon's pretty smile.







 

"Oh, We have the same sweatshirt, mine was just gray" Chaewon beamed as she points their clothes.







 

"Couple sweatshirts?" Yena said which made the younger blush. They made their way to Yena's car-her brother's car to be exact.







 

After a hour drive, they arrived at the amusement park, it was crowded since it was spring.







 

"Where should we go first?" Yena asked.







 

"I think we should ride the famous one, of course the roller coaster, vikings."







 

"I think we can't ride all of them since it a bit crowded, but sure let's fall in line in roller coaster and vikings. then we can ride ferris wheel last." Chaewon agreed.







 

Both of them buy a cotton candy first before falling in line in the roller coaster ride, They were savoring the sweetness of the cotton candy.







 

"Are you afraid of rides?" Yena asked, Chaewon shakes her head.







 

"Nah, I find it awesome than being scared. why? are you scared of rides?" Yena immediately shakes her head that made the younger chuckles.







 

"Okay if you say so." After an hour of lining, they already step on the roller coaster ride, Yena take a deep breath.







 

"You'll be fine, Hold my hand if you ever find it scary." Chaewon said.







 

"I'm fine. I should hold on my dear life." Chaewon laughed, then she slide her hand to Yena's hand and hold it, Yena look at her, chaewon smiled.







 

The roller coaster ride begins and all could Yena do was to scream while Chaewon was laughing her off because of Yena. 







 

Chaewon's tummy hurts from laughing too much because Yena was hilarious, one moment she be screaming then one moment she be like dead then screaming again.







 

They got out of the roller coaster ride and Yena's legs feels like jelly.







 

"Yena You look pale." Chaewon said as she laughed.







 

"No, This is my real color." Yena said, Once again Chaewon burst into laugh.







 

"Let's ride the ferris wheel first before vikings so that you can calm down." Yena nodded, She grab her water that is on her bag and drink it.







 

The line in the ferris wheel was not that long, more like couples are lining up to be there. It only takes them thirty minutes to get in the ferris wheel. It just the two of them.







 

It wasn't an awkward silence but a peaceful one, The ride was rotating slowly that they can enjoy the view. Yena smiled she look outside and she can see the beauty of korea.







 

"Chaewon ah~" Yena look at chaewon who is across her, the younger was also mesmerized by the view.







 

"Hmm?"







 

"Thank You." Yena genuinely smile, the younger gave back a warm smile.







 

"I am just fulfilling your wish, I'm sorry that it was not Yuri that your with." Yena shakes her head and smile then she held Chaewon's hands.







 

"You don't have to be sorry. Yuri would not be happy if you think like that." Yena squeeze the younger hand.







 

"I am genuinely happy not because I fulfill what I wanted to do with Yuri but because You are here with me." Yena smile.







 

"Thank you chae, for everything. If it wasn't for you I would just give up on my life. There's a reason why we met"







 

"From now on, I don't want you to compare yourself to Yuri, Yuri wouldn't want it either, because both of you are different person. Yuri is Yuri, Chaewon is Chaewon."







 

"And I like you for who you are chae.."







 

"I am always be grateful that you were there for me when no one wants to." They reach the top of the ferris wheel and it slowly rotating down.










 

Yena was caught off guard when Chaewon suddenly cupped her cheeks and pressed their lips together, They felt the ferris wheel rotate slower than it usual pace.







 

Yena return the kiss as she carried the younger waist, Chaewon was the first one to broke the kiss then their forehead touch as they catches their breathes.




 

"Will you be my girlfriend chae?"







 

"Aren't I your wife?" Yena chuckles.







 

"You ruined my seriousness chae" Yena pouted, Chaewon chuckles.







 

"You don't have to asked me because my answer is always Yes" Chaewon was about to peck on Yena's lips when someone fake a cough.







 

"Hmm Your ride in the ferris wheel are done." The operator awkwardly said, Chaewon felt embarrassed Yena could only chuckles and bowed to the operator after going out.







 

"We didn't even notice that the ride was over." Chaewon said as she sat down on the bench, Yena peck on Chaewon's lips.







 

"I just continue what you want to do earlier." Yena smile teasingly which made the younger roll her eyes.



















 

They decided to eat first before going home, they we're waiting for the food to be serve.




 

"I'll just go to the toilet first." Chaewon said.




 

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Yena asked.




 

"No need. Just wait for the food." Yena nodded.







 

Chaewon enter the comfort room then she do her thing, She wash her hands and dry it. She was all smiley going out of the comfort room when someone stop in front of her. It was a guy wearing black hoodie.




 

As soon as the guy raise his head, chaewon move backward when she met the guy eyes.







 

"J-jih-oon.."







 

"Hi Chaewon." Jihoon smirked before he cover Chaewon's nose with a handkerchief that has the smell that can make her sleep.

— — —

A/N: Are you guys ready for the cliche ending 🤣 sorry for the late update.

Yep next chapter is the last chap.